Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ana90

hayeee laga chunri mein daag(ye fir aag!!!!)...bt u knw yeh geet k chunri mein lagna chahiye tha...😉
waiting for maan's reaction towords geet...bt plzzz in a romantic way😳😳😳...
diii plzzz tell me the adress in kolkata where maan nw staying😉
bcz main abhi usse milne jane wali hoon😆
nd mujhe geet ka mess ka bhi thikana de dijie...main hostel chod ke wahan rahne aaungi😊...plzzz tell me diii...
bt mujhe maan k lie aaj to bohot bura laga😕😕😕
diii u know i hate smoking...bt pata nei jab aapne likha k maan smoking karr rahe the i was dying to see the pic...wy donno...strenge na???😛
nw diii plzzz continue soon...
waiting for their 1rst romance❤️

nw taliaaa 4 u 👏

thanks anu... I also hate smoking😕 ... can't bare its smell...but imagined Maan to do this n he was looking cute u know😆... n yah address I used to look at a flat of our block n imagined them as there house n mess😊... Anu u come here in my house I will show u😛... actually these two twin house are mix up of 2 houses u know😉
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome
Continue soon
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
waiting
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

This update is co-written by my sis Sreya (prince_mimi)... I was trying to write it from Monday.. but the sad news made me so upset that I couldn't... my sis helped me lot to write it so I thanks to her

Part 5: Mission I'm-possible

1 weak passed away. Oh I forgot to mention Maan is doing a job in bank now. It's Saturday night and the night of revenge. Maan and co has made lots and lots of posters. Their spy and master mind Dadima has given the news that Geet and her friends are going out for a film night show. They have the keas and now they are out for their adventure.

It was a long story how they prepared according to Dadima's plan. They bought lots of art papers, colors, sketch pens, and went through the dictionaries for rhyming words and supplied it to Adi. Adi bechara rhythm ka maara keep on writing rhymes with the name of all girls'. They were all excited throughout the week. Everyone would come from their office and get involved in poetry writing. Mayank who knew nothing but Theory of relativity and black hole theory or Dev(1) who was only aware of the rates of share market started taking interest in language. They were putting efforts like they used to do it in their school life in exam time. The old group study atmosphere is back.

But worst was with Adi. He was a writer but poetry was never his cup of tea. Maan helped him but both were standing in same place. It was like a feast' koi kuch keh raha hai to kui kuch or.

So they are 6girls in the group. Geet, Pari, Pinki, Tara, Nupur and Gunjan. And now Adi have to make rhymes on there name. Adi sighed.

Maan: itna soch mat .. tujhe koi Keats ya William Wordsworth ke tarh likhne ko nahi keh rahe hai ' u write whatever u want' bakwas hoga fir bhi chalega.

Adi nodded his head.

Adi:  ye sun'.

Tara Tara little stars

How I wonder what u are

Always wore ponytail on the high

Like a lizard wants to fly.

A Round of claps followed.

Dev(2): arre wah' that's cool.. hehe waise bhi that tara girl looks like a lizard' hai na??

Samrat: arre ye suno ye suno' maine bhi kuch likkha hai'

Pari, thinks herself a fairy

But who is gonna tell her

Dhe looks like a ganda jalebi'    kaisa tha

Everybody gave him a look.

Mayank: tujhe khane ke alawa kuch or nahi sujta kya??...

Maan: chod na Mayank.. yeh bhi chalega' mai gum aur run ke rhym ke saath bhi kaam chala lunga.

Mayank: thik hai.. now listen to this guys

Ba ba black sheep have you any wool

Yes sir yes sir three bags full

One for the master one for the dame

One for the Nupur girl'

Like me she is just the same

"Howz it??" Mayank looked at others to answer..

Adi: arre wah physics prof can write poetry too. Kya baat kya baat.

Maan: why can't he write?? He was the topper of our class' he can do everything.. aur banao.. I want more..

Dev(1) entered the room with dadi who was carrying coffee.

Dev(1): arre mere bina hi suru ho gaye? Wait a second' I'm just coming..

Dadi: this is 5th cup coffee of today' you guys have drank coffee of a week in a day' aisa hi chalta raha to coffee aj hi khatam ho jayega'

Dev entered again after changing..

Dadi: yeh mai kya dekh rahi hoon.. ha' you are ready in a few sec?? usually u dn't even came downstairs for coffee after office.. I guess I have got fever..

Dev(2): Maan pass me the dictionary..

Maan : mai kaam kar raha hoon... Handa and thanda.. it's actually a good rhyme.. what say?

Dadi: none have opened the book for the previous 5years.. now you guys are fighting for it. lagta hai sabhi ki fever hai.. she was amazed with the childlike behavior of this people.

Dev(1): finally I made one..

Gunjan' Gunjan'

Ya miss Tarzan..

Hanging badly'

Ulta from a mango tree..

Dadi: I guess spirit of Shakespeare has posses on all of you.. I should call panditji..

Dadima started to leave..

Maan: dadima.. call karne se pahele aur ek kaam karna' coffee khatam.. aur ek cup bhejna please'

Dadima: poetry likhna khatam ho to ye pata karna coffee ka cell kahi pe chal raha hai ya nahi..

She left and all got busy in rhyming.

After the hard work of 5 days on Friday night they were sleeping peacefully. Next night they have to go for their adventure. Maan was in deep sleep when he was awaken by a strange sound. It was coming from Adi. He was sleeping n speaking in sleep.

"Geet hai iska naam

Jhagarna iska kaam"

Bechara Adi .. all the horrible rhymes thy have made was giving him nightmares.

Maan again drowned in sleep. And Adi kept on chanting

Geet has a little horn,
Little horn, little horn,
Geet has a little horn,
And a voice Horace as crow

Everytime when Geet sang,
Geet sang, Geet sang,
Everytime that Geet sang
people went deaf, people went deaf people went deaf

On Saturday Night

Dadima has already told them that girls are going for a night show so they have some time. She handed over the kea of girls' pg to them. Well she knew she was doing a crime but Dadima thought Maan should get a fair chance to have his revenge on Geet ' to its ok. But Maan said they will do it in their own way no need of doing this crime.

Maan: Dadima hum keas ke bina hi unke ghar me dakhil ho jayenge dekhna.

Maan n co was ready with their posters which they made with their pathetic rhymes. On Saturday night, usually streets became desolated soon. It was a plus point for them. They can even paint the wall and fix their on the wall unnoticed by others. It was decided Maan and Adi will enter girl's room, Mayank and Samrat will take charge of their ground floor and both Dev(1) and Dev(2) will took charge of street walls. They were about to leave when Samrat stopped them.

Samrat: Oye teri' ek bot badi galti ho gayi' wall paint kharidna to bhul hi gaye. Ab kya kare.

Maan was sooo angry. He put his hands on his waist and rolled his eyes.

Maan: how could u be so irresponsible? I wanted to paint on the wall of Geet personally. Ab kya kare.

Adi: ok ok don't get angry. Poster color se kaam chal jayega.

Samrat: par wo bhi to khatam ho gaye.

Adi: No prob. [he looked at Dev(2)].. go to Mr. Dutt's house' unka beta Sunday ko drawing class ke liye jate hai. Uss din wok eh raha tha they have started learning poster color in class. Usse color mang ke la.

Dev leaved and came back soon with some colors.

Dev(2)[panting]: ye lo' par kal subah hi wapas karna padhega. Kal uska drawing class hai.

Mayank: Its ok hume kounsi Monalisa paint karni hai'

All wished luck to each other and left.

Mission ladkio se revenge started..oh have already named it not Mission Impossible but Misson I'm-possible

Both Dev were pasting poster on road..

Dev(2) stepped on a dog's tail.. the dog was sleeping peacefully. He suddenly woke up and ran away making a strange sound..

Dev(1): kya kar raha hai? Kutte se gana sunna hai kya? Let him sleep peacefully.

Dev (2): kaisa doggie hai? He should guard the block at night no but he is sleeping peacefully..

Dev(1): Indian doggie hai.. what to except from him?? jaane de kaam kar aur it better to sing than hearing barking song of dogs..

Dev(2) started to sing.. "din hai suhana.. aaj paheli tarikh hai.."

Dev(1): kaha suhana din.. it's 8 pm.' yeh vala song start kar.. chandni.. tu meri chandni'

Dev(2): dheere.. varna log sochenge chor hai..

Dev(1): chor gaana gate hue ate hai kya??

Mayank and Samrat entered the first floor through the window'

Samrat: Mayank chal pahele fridge me dekhte hai kya hai'

Mayank: khaane ka ilava aur kuch sochta hai to batana mujhe..

Samrat: ice cream khane ka mann kar raha hai..

Mayank: ice cream to mere pass nahi hai.. but mera dimag hai.. khana hai?

Samrat: mera dimag?? Yeh koi Thigh dish hai kya? Though I like Italian but Thigh bhi chalega..

Mayank: tu to chod' cigarette chahiye? Lighter hai?

Samrat: na.. hai pass ki ghad to D.K. Bose ka hai.. chal usse le lete hai.. wo to 8 baje se  pahele so jata hai..

Maan and Adi entered the second floor climbing a tree.

Maan: Adi gum ka tub kaha hai??

Adi: wo yaar Maan climb karte waqt mere leg se chipak gaye..

Maan: tub hi na.. koi kaam thik se nahi' ek kaam kar leave ur shoe in the tub..

Adi followed his order..

Maan: tujhe upar lana hi nahi chahiye tha.. [he said and puller the shoe from the tub] tu ek kaam kar.. bahar ke wall ko tu samhal' u wl get the necessary glue from ur shoe..

Both looked at the shoe which was totally covered with gum.

Adi: tu kaha'

Maan: I'm going to paste it in this inside of their room.

Maan entered inside the room. He was a good painter and could paint in a high speed. He painted the Drawing room. .

Maan: Arre in ladkio ne mera ghar ka kya haal banake rakkha hai' ghar kamm or hindi film ka set lag raha hai.

He entered one room and pasted some posters. Then he moved for another room.

Maan: It must be Geet's room. Haha there is a poster of Hrithik Roshan. I was so right aisa koi pic to hoga hi. Now see what I do.

He pasted a poster of Mallika Serawat on it. And then he was going to paste the posters he had her eyes felt on the bed. Geet was sleeping there. A faint moonlight was making her beautiful face glow. It was such a soothing sight for his eyes. It was like sleeping beauty is sleeping in peace and her prince charming is admiring her. For some time he forgot why he is here.. he just keep on looking at her. A smile crept on his face. 

Geet moved a little in sleep and he came back to reality.

'Why she is here' ' 'dadimane to kahi thi they all are out' he thought.

Something made him check the matter. He touched her forehead and got it.

Maan: isse to bukhar hai. That's why she didn't go with them. Par ab kya kare.. I can't leave her like this. His determination for taking revenge vanished in a second.

He bought some water in a bowl and found some piece of cloth and started soothe her by keeping wet cloth on her forehead. Geet was almost unconscious. Maan as going to call Doctor when he found he had left his mobile in their place.

Maan: Shit. Or inn logo ke ghar me land line bhi nahi hai. Iska mobile kaha hai?  

Maan found it beside her pillow. He was about to take it when Geet moved a bit and hold his hand. She looked at him for once and then again closed her eyes. Maan carefully freed himself from her clutch.

In the meantime Dev(1) and Dev(2) has completed their work successfully and pasted some posters on the wall  of park and street and on trees. Then Mayank also finished his job with 'no help' of Samrat. They have even pasted some posters on Mr. D K Boses wall and all went back to Krishna Vihar. They all were waiting for Maan and Adi. Adi was done with your task long before, he was waiting for Maan. He was going restless. He tried to call him but his already chocked voice didn't reach him. He couldn't even enter coz his leg was in a mess. He sat there and dozes off. His slumber broke in a sound of giggle.

Adi: oh no girls are coming back. ye Maan kya kar raha hai? Kahi so to nahi gaya' ab kya karu?

He pushed his spake on his nose.

Adi: Maan Maan

No use. He couldn't wait any more. He tried to follow the same way they used while coming. He took the help of the tree to get down. But in the process he stepped on tail of the same dog. Bechara kab tak sahe' every time he tries to sleep this mad people irritated him. Have you ever make any sleeping Indian police constable wake up? The way they bark, the doggy barked in same way. It bite his shoe, the same one which felt on the tub.

Adi: oy chod chod' abbe sale kutte chod' sona mona aisa kutto jaise harkate karte hai kya?? .. kutte kamine

But no use' he was shouting but another scream stopped him. D. K. Boss was screaming ' "chor chor"

Adi was scared and freed his leg and ran away leaving the shoe behind. In hurry he forgot that everybody in neighborhood is aware of his "chor chor" scream as he do it in every night.  

Maan tried calling Doctor but line was busy. He tried for the 2nd time when he heard the footsteps. He felt bad thinking he have to leave now. He followed the same path Adi followed. The doggie was still sitting there trying to remove the shoe from his mouth. D. K. Bose was still shouting "Another chor another chor"' Maan avoid him.

The moment he entered the room everybody cheered him' "oh we have done it. Misson accomplished." All were happy. They celebrated with Vodka. Maan gave them company but for the 1st time he realized Vodka is bitter in taste. He was upset. He knew Geet's friends are there to take care of her but he was worried. He made dadi to call doctor and stood at the balcony which was facing towards her balcony. Many type of funny sounds were coming from Girls' room. it was sure that they were going crazy' he expected that. But for now he just wanted to hear that Geet is fine.

Precap: Mission ki after effects ' girls' reaction and a small break from the battle

some places of this part is written by my sis Sreya(princess_mimi) known as writer of Jaanat n some more FFs

*Important Note:

Pls pray guys and put all efforts to continue GHSP on Star Desh... and I have something to ask... pls answer... I have lots of MAANEET FFs and SS in my mind ... if show ends will u be interested to read more MAANEET FFs... pls reply me... I will pm tomorrow ... pls hit d like button n comment

Edited by sayaneegupta - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail

Tamanna_TJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
the mission was awesome...
ye Samrat kitna bhukkad hai...
poor Addi, fukat ka phass gaya...
Aww, Maan felt for Geet being ill...
pyaar ka aks nazar aane laga hai...
awesome n gr8 update... continue soon...

and and and, dontu dare stop writing...
even if Geet ends, we want to keep them and their love alive between us... so plzz dont stop writing... also continue this one and the new ventures u have in ur mind...
plzzz keep them going... Maaneet FF's will keep them between us...
thnkx a lot for the update, and plzz plzz plzzz continue writing...
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updatee...
plzz plzzz plzzz plzzz keep writingg...
meena.. thumbnail
awesome
keep writing 
precap is nice
cont soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

first of all Sayanee...about ur note...

GHSP is ending but Geet-Maan will remain forever in our heart...I am sad but I feel it is ok if they end it...after all they are actors...they will come in other serials or films...this is their time to move on other projects...after some yrs they won't get good projects...
now our only source to dream about this heavenly couple is their videos in u-tube or net and these FFs,SS,OS...
I really really want all writers to carry on with their FFs on Maaneet...and I am really very happy that u r continuing and going to introduce more FFs, SS on Maaneet to feed and satisfy our hunger...really u r great...please carry on and keep on sending pms...

oh my God...I was 🤣 when reading it...Adi--chod kutte kamine...
Maan is very worried about Geet...

awesome update...thanx for pm
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I can't stop laughing...its great