Fan Fictions

edited (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 26

b1h1

b1h1

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
it's have been a very long time didi ...
plz...plz...updateSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Warm Regards
Nancy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "edited (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanyogitaprc

sanyogitaprc

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
nice story...eagerly waiting for their first meeting...

please update soon...& do send the pm to me as u update...waiting...

Rukmini13

Groupbie

Rukmini13

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Update update and update...plzzz...

sanyogitaprc

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
@ jhum :
              finally read ur new FF. it luks promising, to see RT & MC being rooted in our own BengalTongue..hey why dont use use sum Bengali dialogs in between , wid translations of course so dat d others can also understand dem Wink?? it wud be so much funWink !! pm me on ur next update .Smile

RoseFairy

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
PART-3

...Shatarupa started praying to her Ma Durga (as she is a great devotee of Durgamata) to make the boy apologize to Samar uncle so that the rain of uncle's angry words would come to an end...she can reach to the royal palace..she has started dreaming of which...Ma Durga seemed too busy to listen to Shatarupa's prayer ...so Shatarupa decided to take the initiative herself to sort out the problem...
...'uncle leave it please'...but uncle was not in mood of listening to anyone...
so Shatarupa turned towards the boys
"hey listen boys..say sorry to uncle..just because of you uncle would have been injured ...can't you understand that??"..she sounded a bit angry...
and then the shining eyes of that fair-skinned boy stalked on Shatarupa...its not new for her though..not for any beautiful girl of her age  (though Rupa doesn't think that she can be counted among beauties..but onlooker's views are obviously different )...usually Rupa becomes sometimes annoyed or sometimes proud based on the onlooker's quality...but this time she felt neither..proud nor annoyed..rather that nice face made her mood refreshing..but she didn't show that..."what are you thinking about...say sorry now...or i am going to complain your parents with uncle."..Rupa's voice reflects false anger...
"now should a well wisher be yelled like this??that's not fair"..the naughty smile flashed on the boy's lips again...
"well wisher??i didn't get you"..Rupa seems confused...
"don't you see madam uncle has forgot the very difference between station master and school master..and considered u his student??..so i was just helping him to get his memory back...was i wrong??". his innocent tone made his friend burst into laughter..even Rupa couldn't maintain her anger anymore...
"stupid monkeys"..murmured Samarbabu...and addressed to the Rickshawala 
"what are you waiting for..now run quickly..otherwise can't reach the palace before evening...
both the rickshaws started to move...but not only them.Rupa surprised to see the cycle also has joined them...
"have you driven out of home or what??why are not leaving me alone??"..uncle's anger didn't faded yet...
"what are you saying uncle..look you have got the job of honorable guide of Ichagunj..so its our responsibility to help you..after all we are experienced" (actually during picnic season the boys of Ichagunj work as guide to the visitors)
" Debu don't spoil my mood..she is not tourist but new music teacher of Ichagunj Vidyamandir..and we are not going not to visit the but to arrange a temporary settlement for her in palace until  she gets any suitable alternatives..now get lost or i have to go to your mom"...uncle's heated answer made Shatarupa tensed..whether uncle seriously goes now ...
but the boy has taken oath to not leave them.."uncle you are suffering from forgetfulness or what??otherwise how could you think that you can get green signal the great Baroma of Rajbari ..without taking help of Baroma's right hand the one and only Master Devorshi??...Rupa understood boy is talking about himself and uncle's expressions was telling  that the boy was not wrong
"uncle let him come with us."...Shatarupa's impatience is clear now...
uncle however understaood that and didn't oppose further...
but Devorshi's next action was totally unexpected...as soon as Rupa agreed..he left the cycle to friend rided on the running rickshaw with a jump(now Rupa got to know why uncle was calling him monkey) and sat beside Rupa...
"what kind of indecency is this???"..shouted uncle with top of his vocal cord...
but justification was ready..."my cycle needs oiling"
"then you should have come with me"...uncle is not willing to give up...
"ohh uncle look at the poor soul...(his indication towards the driver of uncle's rickshaw)..what wrong did he do that u want to damage his rickshaw by giving extra burden...took pity on him he is already tired of carrying weights"...
Rupa couldn't help laughing ..."uncle leave it..i don't have any problem"..
uncle could get the pinch of Debu's humor..but didn't drag the issue...only kept on murmuring..
and the rickshaws continued paddling towards the destination...the sky already started to getting dark..

U.S.A

"heard you are planning for Hollywood Trip??"...Mr. Dev's first throw was not less than a bouncer...Roro shocked does Dad keep agent in his friend circle !
"that's all about my personal affair Dad"...Roro is clearly annoyed...
"just got to know you left your job last week...its the 5th time i suppose"..Mr.Dev's casual voice is creating unsolved mystery for him..but he tried to be normal
"7th time ..and i don't need to give explanation to anyone.."..he already started losing patience...but dad's smiling face is stopping him...
"i don't need to ask son..i know its all out of arrogance and ego prob..m i right??" "must agree dad knows me well"..thinks Roro..
...but how can he accept this in front of him..."its nothing like that..actually i got bored with the job..no challenge at all.."..Roro couldn't imagine his answer actually going on dad's favor...
"so you love to take challenges...".Dad is sounding like an advocate...
"if there is no challenge..no life for me...regardless which kind of challenge it is...but why on the earth you are asking me this?...it seems am standing on the witness box of court..now Dad either you clear your point or else am going.."...Roro got annoyed by failing to solve Dad's intention
"relax son...i don't have time to waste your time...whatever i am talking its for your interest only...just tell me do you ever say no to face any challenge??"..again that mysterious smile on Dad's face..God what are you upto??
"never..even if the earth stops moving.." and Roro put the last pin on his own coffin..
"so now i am giving you a challenge...go to Bengal ans finish the Palace deal...will you say no??...Mr.Dev's gazed on Rituraj's eyes "tell me son will you accept my challenge..or i would thought you have got scared to face challenges?"
...first time Roro realized his friends were right ..Dad is smarter than him...he got trapped in his own net...now saying no means destroying own Image by own hand..even Death is better than that...
"but i have promised Nikita..for Hollywood Trip..breaking promise is  against my pride and prejudice ".. Roro's last try to avoid this nightmare didn't get success..
"i am sorry son your Russian girlfriend has to wait until you find your 8th part time job..to arrange money for trip..so stop giving lame excuses..and accept the fact that you are scared to go to Bengal.."... is dad expecting roro to write own death certificate??
Roro bent his head ..he lost the game.. he don't have any answer now..
Mr.Dev came closer to Roro and hold his shoulders tightly..."Raj just say yes for once...i'll fund your trip...and Nikita won't get upset..i am taking responsibility..you can take this as a deal...or a temporary full time job..what say "...
after almost 10 years Dad called him Raj..Roro stares at Dad's face..but there was no victorious smile which he expected..rather his eyes were glued on Roro with great expectations...and what dad's saying was right...he is in financial crisis until gets a new job ( like other college students of U.S.A Roro too takes helps from parents for studies only..)...but what's father say is not wrong too...what if he takes the challenge...Nikita's smiling face flashed in front of eyes...
"so yes or no??speak up son..."
Roro doesn't speak a word..curved his head to yes only...at last smile of victory and relief made Devprasad more handsome to look at...

..."are Basumalliks planning for robbery or what??..its 4 o' clock and meeting is still going on"...Mrs Anusua Basumallik was observing these for quite a while from upstairs and at last came downstairs...
Roro looked at mom..white night gown and open hair made her more fair looking..no doubt she is most beautiful mom one ever had..even his girl friends are jealous at her figure...in her late thirties..Anusua can give competition to teens..no doubt some of Roro's friends are always find opportunity to meet her...but now she looks quite annoyed...Roro too was feeling disturbed..so he gave good night kiss to mom and left for his room without further comment...
Anusua steped up to Mr.Dev..."congratulation you won"...
"yes darling Basumalliks never lose"..winks Mr.Dev..
"Dev i can understand your emotions related to Ichagunj...but sending him there..will it work??"...Anusua comes more closer..
Dev holds her tight in his arms..."darling keep faith on your son..he is a Basumallik too..i know he will prove me right..now may i beg your attention please.." Dev gave a flirty smile
"oh ya..." Anusua ties Dev's neck with her arms..and smiles..

Edited by FairyDreams - 21 May 2012 at 6:40am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

mddmayuriananyasherasanyogitaprcsamantha1987200prahelikaaroojmdhwanimehta23Bells.E.cullen-Swetha-pranita1202ridzzishrujasweetsanyo-Antu-_-Aslan-Moner_RadioMunaMeet22Riasa--Rose--Radhikeranichand1234Tyroanumeha_rajatPatrarekhaanu93khusi_*

sanyogitaprc

sanyogitaprc

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
res

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Atlast it updated n i m editing my reserve placeWinkLOL
awesome update!!
loved new boy debo!! he bolied sumer uncle's temperature!1 but shatrupa found him interesting!!
cute n naughty boy sat beside shatrupa!! n don't underestimate urself rupa u r very beautiful!!
thanks to maa durga n vishwakarma dev tht shatrupa is now reaching at palaceWink
i m totally fida on mr. Devprasad(y u kept so long name of his which din't suits him n misguides readersWink) mr. dev is smart enough!! Embarrassed loved how he made roro to sign his death certificate means made ready for palace deal!!ClapClapClap ohh n his mom too beautiful tht his frnds search chance to meet herBig smile obviously mr. dev deserves such beautiful wife n her hug!!
so roro want to trip his rashian gf to hollywood!! i m sure u when u will come to india n see shatrupa only shatrupa's face will flash in ur mindEmbarrassed
i liked elder basumalik he proved himself but younger have still have to proveDay Dreaming

Edited by shruja - 23 May 2012 at 2:22am

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
finally an update...awesome update...Clap
so his name is debu...n god poor samar uncle...debu is irritating him like hell...LOL
n shatrupa...is trying to handle the situation but she herself is not able to control her laughter on debu's words...LOL
so mr. NRI is going to india...gr8...Tongue
n raj he is your dad...he traped you...n now you have to go to india...Approve
n one more suggestion forget that russian...you n she...wiered...Silly...you are going to have the best one made for you...in india...Wink
continue soon...
luv u...Smile

Edited by ridzzi - 19 May 2012 at 6:14am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top