Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

   

+* DBSK: Music Auditorium *+ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 13 October 2010

Posts: 6222

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i'm so sorry, I've already edited the flute music thread and made it the gallery
it will be easier to upload and add in all the music that way.
here's the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1743317

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

everydamthingDebipriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* DBSK: Music Auditorium *+ (Page 3)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepa.kk

Newbie

deepa.kk

Joined: 07 April 2011

Posts: 48

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Originally posted by deepa.kk




Thanxxx alottt dear...i was searching like hell to get the music...thank u soo very much...god bless u...!!!!...:)))


You're welcome!
Glad you liked it!
I saw your thread and posted then this.


Aww...thats so sweet of u...thanxx a ton for all the music above...love you for dat...keep up the great work...god bless ya...take care...!!!!!...Smile...Smile...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AishuHiBawari

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 13 October 2010

Posts: 6222

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa.kk

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Originally posted by deepa.kk




Thanxxx alottt dear...i was searching like hell to get the music...thank u soo very much...god bless u...!!!!...:)))


You're welcome!
Glad you liked it!
I saw your thread and posted then this.


Aww...thats so sweet of u...thanxx a ton for all the music above...love you for dat...keep up the great work...god bless ya...take care...!!!!!...Smile...Smile...!!

Awww, you're welcome! :D
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the sweet comment.
I only have the first three episode's worth of songs downloaded, but will keep editing until I'm caught up. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa.kk

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009

Posts: 8658

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
wow gr8 Aish !!
im not an incharge , infact on one here as yet ! u can cont.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Joined: 18 June 2008

Posts: 4334

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

OMG !!! Its awesome idea Aishu ...main khud soch hi rahi thi yaar !!

Great !! Great !!!
 
Infact i posted a few audios on my fb page too...if you wish you can share them here ...
mujhe time nahi mila ...its great now ... whenever possible i'll post link on fb and you can post them here ...i have posted the lyrics also ... if u want u can add them along with the respective audio links !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
LOVELY !!!

Keep it up !!

Any help ...am always there ...on thing is gallery se related pm karo toh right "DSK IMP" in the subject ...mujhe asaani hogi ...bohot se pm's pending hai ... TongueEmbarrassedLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 13 October 2010

Posts: 6222

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

wow gr8 Aish !!
im not an incharge , infact on one here as yet ! u can cont.


Thanks a lot Parina di!
Glad you liked it.
I'll keep adding more to have it all caught up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 13 October 2010

Posts: 6222

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

OMG !!! Its awesome idea Aishu ...main khud soch hi rahi thi yaar !!

Great !! Great !!!
 
Infact i posted a few audios on my fb page too...if you wish you can share them here ...
mujhe time nahi mila ...its great now ... whenever possible i'll post link on fb and you can post them here ...i have posted the lyrics also ... if u want u can add them along with the respective audio links !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
LOVELY !!!

Keep it up !!

Any help ...am always there ...on thing is gallery se related pm karo toh right "DSK IMP" in the subject ...mujhe asaani hogi ...bohot se pm's pending hai ... TongueEmbarrassedLOL 


Awwiee! Thanks a lot Deepika di!
I just had a few of these songs saved so I thought I should post.
And really? I'll have to put those lyrics here too then. That's so great!
I actually just created this so that the VM makers out there could use the music.
Sure di, henceforth I will title my pms like that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Joined: 23 May 2010

Posts: 1803

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
how to dowload the musics

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
DBSK depictions & presentations

2 3 4 5 6

Armu4eva 45 4362 15 August 2012 at 8:26am
By ayushmitaa
+* DBSK: About the Show & Actors *+

2 3 4

...PARiNA... 30 4286 23 May 2012 at 9:04am
By -Surya_Forever-
+* DBSK: Creations Gallery *+

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

...PARiNA... 239 21085 08 May 2012 at 4:43am
By Radhikerani
+* DBSK: Episode Discussions *+

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

...PARiNA... 317 15952 16 April 2012 at 12:35am
By .Vrish.
+* DBSK: Help Desk *+

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

...PARiNA... 67 6130 13 April 2012 at 11:01pm
By .Vrish.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.