Balika Vadhu

In Mumbai

Poll Question: In Mumbai will GAuri Jagat live happy?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [8.82%]
22 [64.71%]
1 [2.94%]
7 [20.59%]
1 [2.94%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Smile
hii so wat do u think wat will happen to GAGA...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Mumbai" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

GaGa will approach a lawyer & get advised to convince Anandi for mutual consent for divorce.Gouri & Jagya as they are staying together can sort it out easily.Also the divorce paves the way for J to enter Haveli that breaks the ice between parents & son.Soon they'll get parpota n all that rejoice back in action!
Anandi spends the rest of her life in eradicating social evils & eventually get Magsaysay award for her remarkable contribution.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhaviraj

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

GaGa will approach a lawyer & get advised to convince Anandi for mutual consent for divorce.Gouri & Jagya as they are staying together can sort it out easily.Also the divorce paves the way for J to enter Haveli that breaks the ice between parents & son.Soon they'll get parpota n all that rejoice back in action!
Anandi spends the rest of her life in eradicating social evils & eventually get Magsaysay award for her remarkable contribution.

yaa but i dont think dat cvs will let it happen so easily... Anandi is not just to eradicate social evills n cry in d show.. dey will show JG to suffer.. as d show is based on teaching moral valuesLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababu-Purva-tiny15

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

[/QUOTE]
yaa but i dont think dat cvs will let it happen so easily... Anandi is not just to eradicate social evills n cry in d show.. dey will show JG to suffer.. as d show is based on teaching moral valuesLOL

Obviously! We also would love to see d faces of BV for another couple of years  2 come n do keep on sharin' our views cold n hot,release n recharge emotions...so much 2 feel n experience..

So NO HURRIES AT ALL ! The more lengthy the serial is, the better! WHaddoo u saY ?

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Obviously! We also would love to see d faces of BV for another couple of years  2 come n do keep on sharin' our views cold n hot,release n recharge emotions...so much 2 feel n experience..

So NO HURRIES AT ALL ! The more lengthy the serial is, the better! WHaddoo u saY ?
[/QUOTE]
i say right said!!!
i want more masala... but never like to see it dragging like utaranWink

sreevask

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

i say right said!!!
i want more masala... but never like to see it dragging like utaranWink
[/QUOTE]

YUP.. that's where the creative genius comes out to earn people n money!Let's hope 4 d best recipe's ahead!

vivacious_priya

nihsheeth

Groupbie

nihsheeth

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

i wish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top