Posted: 12 years ago
SS tells Ganga (holding a new sari).. " I will tell you how to drape a saree"
Ganga "Do you really know to do it?"
SS "Yes..I do!" and starts  to a mock trial on himself with Ganga helping him.
Edited by HamiSky - 12 years ago

ðŸ˜ē ðŸĪĒ how far will CVs go with these 2 ? 

will we also get a 10th September 2010 like episode for SaGa... ðŸ˜ē ðŸĪĒ ðŸ˜• ðŸĪŠ ðŸ˜†  

thanks Hami ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago

Thanks Hami di..
Btw, when did they show this?
Ramona..

was just changing channels..and stopped at SP where the rushes of last week MKAP was going on..at the end if it...around 5...came this clip!

Filza...the clip was very normal..though I accept its over dose of these these two...but dont yet get annoyed by it..lets wait for the episode...:-)
And most probably, I think so that onky this scene was ready for airing so they had given this as precap...we know the function's shoot is still going on.
did SS felt jealous seeing K helping P???ðŸĪĄ
Thanks for sharing Hami Chechi..!!
Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
how long Cv is going to drack the SAGA ??????

Its getting bored now... Precapp again sS ith GANGa... OH>>>>> thats bad...
Originally posted by HamiSky

Ramona..

was just changing channels..and stopped at SP where the rushes of last week MKAP was going on..at the end if it...around 5...came this clip!

Filza...the clip was very normal..though I accept its over dose of these these two...but dont yet get annoyed by it..lets wait for the episode...:-)

you are right, there is still more to come i believe so it's better to be prepared for anything and get used to it.. 😆 

but anyways as long i am getting my KriYa, i don't have any problem with the show as i don't bother about the rest ðŸ˜ģ

Ok.. I hope they show the same on HD also.. Coz, the HD repeats start from 6.30..

Looks like SS is inspired frm Krishna..
Thanks 😃 SS shouldn't jump to 'Saree issue' so quickly! At First he should place himself safely on the top of that Tanki 😆 😆