India-Forums

guys plz donot quit d show

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
hey guys plz plz this is an request do not quit d show

i can under stand d circustances of d show but
there is twist in all shows so plz plz not quit the show atleast up to show wil not become nice see it 4 shoaib n dipika plz plz
i done my request if u like understand it
n if u don't forget it
but i hope u will
understand

if u not like d post i m sorry n if like then press like button

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laadogeet138-Yami-

lovenaksh Newbie
lovenaksh
lovenaksh

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
yup plzz dnt quit the show i jst love it n twist doesnt matter in many serial 1 person marry 2 gal so wats d big deal dun wry n dun quit the show
geet138 Senior Member
geet138
geet138

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I love this show in the beginning especially dadi all bahus avika shoeb simar and even the pados wale uncleji and unka beta...but now they are overdoing making fun of Indian culture,just  imagine girls starting to leave their loved ones and wedding for their dreams, lying to family instead of fighting for their dreams, this is a very bad example , teen agers  esp 11-15 yr olds will take this in a wrong way, i have faced a lot of odd situations myself, but I never felt like leaving my mom ,dad and other loved ones for a black mailer.
what would simer do if hitchki ask her to sleep with him?
she will slap him, wont she? so why could n't she slap him now?
i don't want any girl should be afraid of her own father/father in law for any damn reason in this world...
just my point why i quit this show

Edited by geet138 - 30 July 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sababehnamamathamukundanManipadmavik rocksash91

premsimar Newbie
premsimar
premsimar

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
even i am quiting the show...such a disgusting story the main reason for watching the show was prem n simar...n now they r not getting married now wats the point of watching the showThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrapali_dubey

geet138 Senior Member
geet138
geet138

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
even if simar get married to prem... what is the point? she do not respect her marriage, she left him ,lied to all, roli faked all rituals, what kind of wife she will become?? what good she will bring to the family?? one day she will leave her kid crying and run to participate in another competition...won't she? bottomline is that only  prem is in love , for simar love and respect is secondary and she can sacrifice them for any small benefit

Originally posted by premsimar

even i am quiting the show...such a disgusting story the main reason for watching the show was prem n simar...n now they r not getting married now wats the point of watching the showThumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m001vik rocks

geet138 Senior Member
geet138
geet138

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
also not to forget we hate this simar character and story line , it has nothing to do with the actress, she is obviously just acting what she is told...so no offences...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index