Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Forever Me & You - Chapters ONLY!

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

It had been a year since the day his life had changed forever. Thamizh couldn't believe he had been married to his soul mate for year. He felt like it was only yesterday when he had rushed to the temple with a nervous Thulasi to tie the knot.

A lot had happened in the past year, from being in and out of hospitals and police stations to learning that he couldn't really trust many people around him. Having just resigned his job with Dharman a few weeks ago, any normal person who was completely financially broke would've given up on life but not Thamizh.

Every day he got to wake up to Thulasi, and for him, it was definitely worth all this problems and issues. He got off in front of his house and grabbed the gift he had got for his first year anniversary and eagerly walked to the door to surprise his wife. TA rang the doorbell and waited and waited and waited. There was no answer and TA tried the doorbell and started to call her out her name. "Thulasi Thulasi Kuttyma, open the door ma, it's me". There is no answer.

He starts to worry and takes a deep breath. He pulls out his phone and calls her cell phone. There is no answer.  TA gets scared and is about to break open the door when he turns around and notices that the key is in the mailbox. He grabs it to open the door and rushes inside the house. He starts screaming Thulasi's name but no answer as TA runs to the kitchen and then to the bedroom to find no sign of Thulasi anywhere. He's about to call Thulasi's father when he notices an envelope on the pillow.

TA notices an envelope on the pillow addressed To My Thamizh' TA picks it up and opens the letter and begins to read it. His face drops. He crumbles the paper and throws it away. He walks out the door and calls Deepa as he gets on his bike. He asks Deepa if she had spoken to Thulasi today. She replies she hasn't talked to her since yesterday at college.

TA thanks her and is about to hang up when Deepa says "Congratulations by the way on your 1yr anniversary. I was expecting a huge party today for the celebration but I guess you want to celebrate by yourselves." TA sighs and says it's not like that but Deepa cuts him off smiling saying she understands and says have fun before hanging up.

TA gets sad as he wonders where his wife is. The letter said she didn't want to be a problem to his life anymore as all she bought to his life after marriage was problems, more problems, stress and sadness. It said she was leaving him for good so that TA could move on to a happier life without her in it. TA felt angry. He didn't know where he was driving but he could not believe Thulasi would ever leave him for such foolish reasons.

Did she not know that she was the reason for he woke up every day despite all the crap he had to face with life? Didn't she understand he couldn't go for one day without seeing her no matter how mad or irritated or sad he was?

No, it wasn't possible for Thulasi to not know this. She had to have known how much he loved her. The more TA kept thinking, the more he thought that the written letter was not Thulasi and that something had happened to her. She was in trouble and he had to find her now. TA finally arrived at the place he was going and went to the door.

will be continuedd...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevTheivaQuelle-Bellekarthi173

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
TA knocked on the door. "Vaada Thamizh" said Paati. "How are u? Anything wrong? Where's Thulasi?"

"I was hoping you'd know where she is," replied TA as he filled Paati in on what happened on the letter. Just then MM and Pavi came in. She had just got her last of her bandages removed from her neck and was finally healed. They overheard TA and quickly went to him to provide comfort.

"Did something happen to akka? Is she ok?" asked a worried Pavi. TA didn't know what to say as looked out the window staring somewhere into the distance. MM was scared also that something had happened to his daughter.

"Maapilai, don't worry, nothing would've happened to Thulasi. We'll find her soon," said MM trying to make TA feel better. "I don't understand what happened. Thulasi and I have had many fights before but even then she couldn't go one day without speaking to me," said TA. "I don't understand what could've happened or who could've made her to write that letter."

"I know why she disappeared" said a voice at the door. Everyone turned around to face the entrance.

"I know why she disappeared," repeated Padma. "Some man must have flashed some money in front of her face and she would've followed like a puppy."

MM's face grew red and he ran to Padma to give her a slap. Unfortunately, TA and Mohan stopped MM and Padma escaped a hit. Paati asked her why she couldn't her mouth shut when already everyone is in pain and worried about Thulasi.

Padma just rolled her eyes and murmured how no one listened to her when she only spoke the truth and went inside the room. TA wasn't in a mood to listen to her gutter mouth and decided to leave. He needed answers and it was clear he wasn't going to get them here.

TA was fixing his collar when Thulasi came in all dressed in the green saree he had gifted her a few months ago on the anniversary of the first time they had met. They were preparing to go to the temple for the first time together. She looked absolutely stunning with pretty white flowers down her braided hair. Thulasi looked down at the floor blushing as she realized her hubby was still staring at her so intensely.

When she finally looked up, he was standing right in front of her smiling a sideways smile. A little startled at his closeness, Thulasi took a step back. TA reached out his hand to stroke her cheek as he told her he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such an angel as his wife. He leaned in closer' HONK HONK.

TA looked up and saw that he was on the road and swerved his bike as he almost hit an auto. It was just a dream, having his wife in his arms was all only a dream. He finally landed at home and saw that Kanagu and Joseph were waiting outside the house for him.

They saw a tired TA and ran up to him. "Why did you call us, Thamizh? What's the emergency?" asked Kanagu. TA started to tear up and told them that his Thulasi was missing. They took TA inside as he filled them on everything and they sat next to him and began to think of what they could do.

Joseph asked TA to bring the letter that Thulasi left to see if there are any clues as to where she might be. TA bought the crumpled piece of paper and gave it his friend. But before Joseph could finish reading it, TA stopped him and said, he knew where he could get some answers. Before Kanagu and Joseph could open their mouth, TA had already run to his bike and was out the gate.

will be continued...

Edited by Shamz. - 29 July 2011 at 6:45am

krishnandevTheivaQuelle-Bellesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

There was one word in that letter that kept flashing a warning to TA, "Dhosham". His mom was the only one who ever kept talking about Thulasi's dhosham. She kept saying how Thulasi's bad luck was the reason he was suffering financially and was stressed out in life.

TA had thought maybe Thulasi did have bad luck but it just made him more scared for her. He had hoped marrying her would give Thulasi would give the peace and happiness she didn't experience growing up.

Unfortunately, they both faced a lot more hardships after marriage. Thulasi always blamed herself for it, saying she was the cause of his sadness. TA tried many times to convince her that she was his good luck but she never really believed.

He thought maybe his mom had talked to Thulasi and convinced her more of this dhosham and that's why she's missing now. But he didn't understand why his mom would say such things to Thulasi. Is she trying to make Thulasi leave him? Why would his own mother try to split his wife from him?

It was all so very confusing. He arrived at his mom's house and was about to walk through the front door when he heard his mom say "Thulasi won't be problem for us anymore."

will be continuedd...      

Edited by Shamz. - 01 August 2011 at 6:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandev

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

TA was surprised at his mom's words and decided to stay outside and listen to what she was saying about Thulasi.

"Don't worry ma, Thulasi definitely won't be in your way anymore." "Yes, definitely, when you get back, what we wished for will all come true. Ok, goodnite ma," GW turned around and saw her son standing outside with a confused look on his face.

"Ah vaada Thamizh, when did you come?" GW asks. TA shoots straight to the point. "Ma, who were you talking to on the phone?"

GW is surprised but quickly covers up and says it was no one. TA doesn't believe her and asks why she was talking about Thulasi as if she was a problem. GW thinks quickly and says "well of course Thulasi isn't a problem anymore; she is someone I've grown to love so now she's not a problem anymore."

TA still doesn't believe but realizes his mom won't tell him the truth anyways so decides to approach her in a different way. TA asks her instead whether she's spoken to Thulasi lately. GW looks at him carefully and says no. TA asks if she is sure she hasn't spoken to Thulasi at all and mentioned dhosham. GW is surprised at that sound of the word and asks why he is suddenly asking about dhosham.

TA grew angry "Ma, don't act. You're the only one who ever talked about dhosham and now Thulasi says she has dhosham. What did you tell her, where is she?"

"Why? Isn't Thulasi at home with you?" GW asks.

"Thulasi is missing ma, I don't know where she is and all she left was a letter saying she's trying to protect me from dhosham! I know you said something to her ma, you're always trying to hurt her and make her feel like she's not worth to be my wife."

"When have I ever treated her like that? I've always seen her as a daughter. If she decided to leave you, is that my fault?" said GW

"She didn't leave me ma. Thulasi would never leave me for anything or anyone. Something has taken her away from me but I will find her."

"I don't understand you. After you married her, all she has done is caused you pain but you keep wanting to be her. If you had married Charu like I told you to, you wouldn't have all these problems and would be happy."

"I would never be happy if I didn't marry Thulasi ma. Don't you understand, she is my happiness, why do keep trying to destroy it? I've had enough ma, I kept thinking one day you'll understand Thulasi and finally accept her but you just don't change' Just stay out my life."

GW was shocked to hear that and tried to stop him but TA just stormed out.

will be continued...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandev

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
It was nearly midnight and the people on the streets were lessening. The bus is supposed to leave in 2hrs but Thulasi was already there with a suitcase ready to leave. She didn't know where she wanted to go but knew she had to leave her home as soon as possible. She couldn't live with TA anymore. It was too painful and she couldn't handle staying there only to watch him suffer.

Thulasi saw that there was a temple just a few minutes from the bus stand and decided to visit it once before she left for good. There was a strange feeling in the bottom of her heart telling her this decision was bad but she decided to ignore it. Thulasi knew her heart would always be with TA and no amount of dhosham would ever change that but her mind told her she couldn't ignore the signals and signs that proved that TA would only suffer with her as his wife.

Thulasi finally got to the temple and went up to Murugan, Paati's never failing saviour. She looked at the god and sighed at her fate. Whenever Paati had prayed to Murugan for Thulasi, it had always led her to TA but now where would it lead her when it seemed even god didn't want her to be with TA. It was only this afternoon, she had seen and spoken to a josiyar after her MIL had visited her this morning and warned her again of Thulasi's bad luck affecting TA.

Thulasi decided to go visit a josiyar to see if her MIL's words were true or not. Afterall, just a few days ago, TA had yet again lost his job. Unfortunately for her, the josiyar told Thulasi that despite loving each other, TA would only suffer more and more as the days went until he was reduced to nothing. Thulasi was shocked and asked him if there was any pariharam she could do to fix it but the josiyar said only way to make sure TA leads a peaceful and happy life is to not be with her and he will go far in life.

By the time Thulasi had gotten home from the josiyar, she had already made up her mind to leave. She would leave TA, write a note that she wasn't coming back and that he would soon find true happiness and peace in his life again. Thulasi didn't want to the thorn in his life and she had seen him suffer so much after he married her. She couldn't be selfish and stay here with him. It killed her to leave as she packed her bags, but she had to do it, if it meant he would be happy, she would do anything.

She didn't want to give her hubby a pattam of having a runaway wife so she left a note explaining why she was leaving and that divorce papers would arrive in the morning to his doorstep. She told him not to look for her as she would not be convinced to come back even if TA found her. She wrote that TA should sign the papers and forget the fact that he ever married her, move on with his life and find the happiness and success he could never have with her with someone else.

Thulasi kept staring at Murugan wondering why he had led her to TA when she was supposed to leave him anyways. Was it some sort of a cruel joke? Find love and happiness with the one person in the world who cared about her more than anything just to have it all taken away from her forever. Thulasi didn't understand why fate was playing her like this and began to cry. Just then she heard a motorbike sound in the distance.

will be continued...

Edited by Shamz. - 01 August 2011 at 11:19am

krishnandevTheivaTTfanQuelle-Belle

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

There was a loud roar in the distance. It sounded familiar, in fact it sounded just like.

"Hey Kanagu, it's me da," said TA. "My bike is dead. Yeah, I ran out of fuel."

Thulasi was shocked to hear her hubby's voice so near. She had left so abruptly not even saying a goodbye and now he was just metres away from her. Before she realized what she was doing, she was already walking toward the temple gate, where she heard TA's voice.

"I'm at Murugan Temple next to the ACP Travels. I'll wait there till you come to pick me up. Ok da, bye," said TA and sat on his bike looking at the crowds of people getting ready to leave on the bus.

Thulasi opened the temple gate slowly just enough to peek outside without being seen. She saw TA sitting on the bike looking sad and felt a rush of guilt. It was her fault, he looked so down and she didn't know how to fix it. She wanted to run and hug him and tell him she is right here but she couldn't. If she went to him now, she could never leave and that would put all her plans to make sure TA is happy to waste.

Thulasi stayed at the gate a few more moments, her feet refusing to leave. TA kept staring into the dark roads, wondering if Thulasi was somewhere there, alone and scared. Suddenly, TA felt a gust of air and turned around to the temple side. There were a pair of eyes behind the gate and suddenly they were gone. TA blinked to see if he was just imagining or not but there was nothing at the gate.

Thulasi hid behind the wall praying TA hadn't recognized her. If he found her, then it was all over, she would never leave and TA would be miserable for the rest of his life.

TA started walking towards the gate, he didn't know what he was expecting to see but something pulled him closer towards the temple. He reached the gates and pushed it open.

will be continued...

Edited by Shamz. - 03 August 2011 at 8:50am

rselviTheivaQuelle-Bellesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

TA pushed the gates open and saw absolutely nothing but the darkness. He looked around but didn't see any sign of anyone. It was strange, he swore that there was someone here. Just as he was about to leave, he heard a sniffle behind a nearby wall. TA turned around to walk there.

"Dei Thamizh," said Kanagu. "Come on, I bought the fuel. Let's put fill your bike and go home."

"No, not yet. There's someone here," replied TA.

"Hey, who will be here in the temple at this time? Don't be foolish, let's go home."

"No, Thulasi is here. I need to find her," replied TA and walk to the wall where he heard the sniffles. He looked around but there was no one there. TA sighed in disappointment and walked slowly back to his bike.

"I'm sorry. Maybe you should get a good night sleep and in the morning, we can go get some information as to where she might be," said Kanagu trying to console TA.

With a heavy heart TA agreed and looked back at the temple one last time. He was so sure she was there. He got onto his bike and rode away with Kanagu.

Thulasi saw him ride away and broke down into tears. He was so close to finding her, so close but she had escaped. Why did he have to make this so hard for her? She slowly started walking back to the bus stand as it was nearly time for her bus to leave. She showed her ticket, got in and went to her seat. Within minutes, the bus started off and began to head to its final destination.

About 10minutes into the ride the bus screeched to a halt. Thulasi looked around startled by the sudden disturbance. The bus driver had rushed out and a big crowd was forming around outside. People started shouting that someone got hit on a motorbike.

Thulasi became scared and ran outside the bus to see who it was. She pushed through the crowd and saw the face of a man bleeding and became shocked.

will be continued...

rselviTTfanQuelle-Bellesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Thulasi saw the man's bleeding face and became shocked. It wasn't who she expected to see.

"Some drunkard didn't see where he was driving and crashed into the bus. Someone call the ambulance quick!" said the bus driver.

Thulasi was so relieved that it wasn't TA and decided to head back to bus. She turned around to walk when she bumped into someone hard. Thulasi stumbled back and looked up to see who it was and gasped.

"Thulasi?" TA said astounded to see her here. Thulasi was just as shocked as her mouth dropped open. They were both too surprised for words as both of them tried to process what happened. Before Thulasi could take a step back, TA grabbed her hand and pulled her to him and hugged her fiercely. Thulasi didn't know what to do as she couldn't pull away. She fell into his arms and began to shed tears on TA's shirt.

TA held her tight in his arms as he was scared she might disappear again and stroked her hair as Thulasi continued to sob. "Thulasi…" called TA lifting her face up to meet his and smiled. Thulasi looked at him sadly. "Why did u leave?" asked TA sadly.

"You know why I left. It's not good for you to be with me," said Thulasi.

"Aama, big dhosham. I will be erased from the world," said TA getting annoyed with Thulasi's talk of dhosham.

The bus conductor had cleared out the people and was ready to get going. "Everybody, sorry for the delay. Let's get going." TA looked up and gave Thulasi a questioning look while keeping a firm hold on her hands. "I have to get on the bus," said Thulasi trying to pull her hands from TA's grip. "Ok, go ahead," said TA. Thulasi was surprised he let her go so fast but didn't want this opportunity to be gone.

She ran quickly to the bus and got into her seat and looked out. Her eyes searched where TA was just moments ago but he had disappeared. Thulasi looked down saddened that she had to leave him once more but tried to convince herself that it was for the best. Just as the bus was starting, she felt someone poke her arm.

Thulasi turned to see who did that and saw that the seat next to Thulasi was now occupied. "Wherever you're going, I'm coming too, Kuttyma," said TA.

will be continued...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prathi18rselviTheivavjayamTTfan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index