Posted: 30 July 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the good news.

Love,
Rina
gupta.sonali973 Groupbie
gupta.sonali973
gupta.sonali973

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
ya men, even i m waiting for der footage of DK Bose... hope dey upload it soon, till then i have seen some backstage videos on youtube, which is titled as desi v/s western... see those videos guyz, its fun...  
gupta.sonali973 Groupbie
gupta.sonali973
gupta.sonali973

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

guys somebody in youtube has uploaded weakligs performance on DK Bose.. thetitle is Bhag DK Bose song- D3 performance... i just watched it... it was amazing... i m sure the real performance by weaklings tonight is gonna rock... waiting fr tonite to watch weaklings performance...

metalball71 Newbie
metalball71
metalball71

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
hey i just saw a video on youtube where weaklings were performing on DK Bose... it was mentioned that the video is behind the scenes as due to some rights issues they changed the song... but the performance was awsome. i m waiting fr @nite's performance of weaklings to see how well do they dance??? yesterdy dazlers were amazing. i hope weaklings give them full on competetion... lets watch it tonite to see who wins teh show...
-adorabubbles- IF-Rockerz
-adorabubbles-
-adorabubbles-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
can you please give the link??
tfs :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index