1 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [62.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani4u Groupbie
shivani4u
shivani4u

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I think Kisna was the best movie I've ever seen, yet it is a flop. I don't understand how movie that reveal things be more better. Kisna was good in everyway. People say that movie was the slow but it wasn't. The movie was funny sad and many more things that u can think of. How could movies like musafir be a hit, when an excellant movie like kisna be a flop. People these days don't appreciate the new things our directors come up with. All they care about is movies that reveal to much. Shame on the girls that reveal things. Shame on the directors that misuse these girls by givin them money. Would u want to be koena in the movie musafir showing off butnaked in the music video saki, i mean she wasn't naked but her clothes weren't clothes. I hope i guys reply thanks.

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I will choose Kisna.....Coz it was a gr8 movie....The music, cast, story, Dances, Locations, Costumes, Styles and make-up....evry thing was amazaing.....But OMG it was a flop Cry. Don't know Y.
and Beewafa seems 2 b a good movie.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top