Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali's Foot...

malam10 Newbie
malam10
malam10

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I am very curious as to what exactly is wrong with Anjali's foot! I mean, if its just a limp then what's the big deal? I mean she can still walk right and this is the 21st century so why wouldnt she be able to find a suitor? Why does she think Shyam is a GOD?Angry I dont think it just that she limps... sometimes limps can be because of like a fake, prosthetic leg... Maybe that is what it is? If not, then whats the big deal? After i broke my leg, I used to limp all the time and even now, when I walk alot and it hurts, I still limp but that doesnt mean that the only person who will marry me is a CREEPER like him!

Any ideas?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravSwap-ArhiPrinsesse.Suvi

KhushiRaizada Senior Member
KhushiRaizada
KhushiRaizada

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i think she has polio.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajan

malam10 Newbie
malam10
malam10

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
If she had polio though, wouldn't both her legs be affected? In the show she walks with a limp in only 1 foot, not both of them... but its weird that they didn't clarify right? maybe its part of the whole "secret" or w.e. 
monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
not necessary!!!!!!!! u an b infected wid only 1 leg also!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index