Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvira22

Originally posted by telstra

Love kriya scene , it was very cute ...love 2 c dem togather always ...Smile
About Sax ens !!! they dont have any shame ,!!! all set 2 go for the function , .. & massi of chotu , Angrycheap female !!! why she want 2 attend dat function , Last time during HOLI , she didn't go bcoz of KN ... she can refuse dis time ,,,,, bt NO !!! all set wth green suit , heavy makeup ...
HOPE something happens 2 dem , & they dont reach 4 the fuction ...ROFL. . ROFL..Silly
I m going to throw a PartyDancing

Hehehe love ur last two lines she also went on kriya reunion party and drinking orange juice mazay say

After dat I hate orange juice !!!!
LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22telstra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how i wish(edited) (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

True fans are those who support mkap in good as well as bad days and stand by it as a pillar
ClapClapStar

kyra22telstra

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

that this is a story of an orphan girl who have no mother father sister or brother grand mother who was being stalked by a boy later got married .omg i am saying all this as i cant bear saxenas any more it seems i am seeing two serials in half an hour completely different one serial with thakurs who are mindblowing performers and other side saxenas who simply dont know how to act

shyam saxena : only for his scenes u guys must have noticed camera zooms  2-3 times on his face sto show his expressions for certain matter just because in one time he cant deliver what is required

ankit gera aka adarsh: must be a difficult situation for PH  to choose between two pathetic actors i am hating him he is like a wooden statue who have only one expressions on his face a non actor looking freah after holidays is not a big deal do what u br here for acting

avantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude

dadi : hmm the only one time i loved her is during kesats delivery other than that her day before yesterday comment on adarsh not happy with child taking such a big matter lightly is soo not done

saxenas are people having sanskaar and all  no doubt well educated brats but they r shown double faced aoni ghalti  nazar nahin aati baki sab ki bahut jaldi nazar aati hai

now arja:
during this whole last week i  found arhaan and pooja too good arhaan his old charm coming back he is looking handsome yup in some camera angles he does sometimes look chuby but he has lost weight no doubt and seems enjoying with kid Smile
and pooja is also loking cute and fresh these days sometimes she too looks that she has gained weight but in some scenes she looks thinConfused
p.s my thoughts regarding saxenas  dont want to offend there fans
 hmm yesteray scene what i think
she was teasing him... at the end he undastood he can hold 6 pleats with 2 hands... tats all... tats why she was smiling n waiting for him to realise...pops just wanted to show playful pratigya
I too enjoyed Krishna counting the pleats and his dialogues,i have two hands,and here lots of pleats...if SS not arrived at the moment he will correct that pleats...so lovely...when he is looking at Pratigya with confusion even SS is talking to him and getting irritated with SS's talks...

Elvira22telstra

kyra22

kyra22

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by ninahegde

I think YKW is getting unnecessary screen presence. One can't tolerate her acting? ability. SillyWhy she is so excited to attend the naming ceremony of KN's son? that too with so much loud makeup, dressed overly. Whether Prof spends major portion of salary on her daily dress and makeup?Disapprove It does not make any sense at all. On the otherhand, Komal should have been excited to get everybody ready to attend the function. Why CV's are not paying any attention ?
i think  according cvs  she is innocent Confused and just made small mistake , that everyone forgive herConfused

Ds is nt small mistake ,,,,,... this is life time punishment ... Angry
 By just saying  sorry ,,,, ur mistake is nt forgiven... ...
 Atleast show her , keeping distance  fr TN...  rather  den getting exicted ...

Mitu_telstra

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

About Sax ens !!! they dont have any shame ,!!! all set 2 go for the function , .. & massi of chotu , Angrycheap female !!! why she want 2 attend dat function , Last time during HOLI , she didn't go bcoz of KN ... she can refuse dis time ,,,,, bt NO !!! all set wth green suit , heavy makeup ...
HOPE something happens 2 dem , & they dont reach 4 the fuction ...ROFL. . ROFL..Silly

Hehehe love ur last two lines she also went on kriya reunion party and drinking orange juice mazay say

LOLROFL

Seriously me too dod not had orange juice I hope this tie sne is not served by mango juice iove mangoes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

kyra22

kyra22

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=telstra]True fans are those who support mkap in good as well as bad days and stand by it as a pillar
ClapClapStar
[/QUOte
 Anything 4 kriya\Arja ...
 v wont leave y'll ...
 long live MKAP...

babithajMitu_

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

LOLROFL

Seriously me too dod not had orange juice I hope this tie sne is not served by mango juice iove mangoes
Bechara  orange , mango juice  bananey wallo ney kaya bigadaa ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

telstra

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Hugthanks everyone for commenting on the post hmm those who choose not to talk about saxenas i can understand there khamooshi ki zubaan LOL

babithaj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top