Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

@snighda dear its an open forum people are free to say there opinion its always welcomed
Secondly dont bother about what other thinks stick to ur own thoyghts
I made this post about saxenas may b some people will not agree but I said what I think hmm chillax
i know di everyone have their own opinion and we should welcomed everyone's thought.but don't know why i can't tolerate any bad single word about kriya and mkap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umatelstra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how i wish(edited) (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvira22

Love kriya scene , it was very cute ...love 2 c dem togather always ...Smile
About Sax ens !!! they dont have any shame ,!!! all set 2 go for the function , .. & massi of chotu , Angrycheap female !!! why she want 2 attend dat function , Last time during HOLI , she didn't go bcoz of KN ... she can refuse dis time ,,,,, bt NO !!! all set wth green suit , heavy makeup ...
HOPE something happens 2 dem , & they dont reach 4 the fuction ...ROFL. . ROFL..Silly
I m going to throw a PartyDancing

Hehehe love ur last two lines she also went on kriya reunion party and drinking orange juice mazay say

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Eden_luvsKriyababithaj

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

@snighda dear its an open forum people are free to say there opinion its always welcomed
I made this post about saxenas may b some people will not agree but I said what I think hmm chillax
i know di everyone have their own opinion and we should welcomed everyone's thought.but don't know why i can't tolerate any bad single word about kriya and mkap.

Not only u many ofus buti beleive most of the people here are true fans and want best for our show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Not only u many ofus buti beleive most of the people here are true fans and want best for our show
ya di u r right.lekin mujhe ek line me zara bolbo di true fan ke definition kya hainConfusedOuch?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

ya di u r right.lekin mujhe ek line me zara bolbo di true fan ke definition kya hainConfusedOuch?

Interesting convo, chalu bolbo, the def of A TRUE FAN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Interesting convo, chalu bolbo, the def of A TRUE FAN
well me confused that's why me  asked.If u know the ans plz share it with us.

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
True fans are those who support mkap in good as well as bad days and stand by it as a pillar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaElvira22Eden_luvsKriyababithajSnigdha_KhanamMitu_

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

True fans are those who support mkap in good as well as bad days and stand by it as a pillar
Very True... Taaliyaan... we r true fans... Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_Khanamtelstra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top