Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
@snighda dear its an open forum people are free to say there opinion its always welcomed
Secondly dont bother about what other thinks stick to ur own thoyghts
I made this post about saxenas may b some people will not agree but I said what I think hmm chillax

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SexiestReDbabithajEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_Khanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how i wish(edited) (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kriya_Arja

Kriya_Arja

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
U JUST SAID MY WORDS DII!JUST DITTO WORDS!LUBBD ARJA YEST!N AS AZI SAID...ABT SAXS...NO COMMENTS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyatelstra

lakshmi_pai

Goldie

lakshmi_pai

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Ouchavantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude

my amma asked the same today .."wat abt her marriage...???...way she is going there ...that too with so much make up and all...chee chee...stupidity my cv's.."...i said nothing...wat can i say...AngryOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702aka.aierElvira22Eden_luvsKriyaSexiestReDbabithaj

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Ermm
Originally posted by baba2babu

Ouchavantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude

my amma asked the same today .."wat abt her marriage...???...way she is going there ...that too with so much make up and all...chee chee...stupidity my cv's.."...i said nothing...wat can i say...AngryOuch
every sane person will ask same dear u know these  days when u look arushi she make faces as she is soo proud of herself i swear and as far as we know arushi has not done anything to be proud of thats why i said that avantika is out of character these days may b avantika did something for which she is proud sadly we dont know about itErmm
come on she is the second wife of kn for whom he tried to burry her dark skinned wife alive how come she can go to tn and face kesar and moreover gd said other day she is maasi of baby Wacko
btw this thread is not meany for arushi only but for every saxenaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702aka.aierSexiestReDEden_luvsKriya

Aziya

IF-Rockerz

Aziya

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriya_Arja

U JUST SAID MY WORDS DII!JUST DITTO WORDS!LUBBD ARJA YEST!N AS AZI SAID...ABT SAXS...NO COMMENTS!
nechu molu. .missing u already. .plz jaldi aa janaCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Lovely playfull kriyaEmbarrassedBig smile 
no comments saxesena Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702SexiestReD

Elvira22

IF-Dazzler

Elvira22

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Love kriya scene , it was very cute ...love 2 c dem togather always ...Smile
About Sax ens !!! they dont have any shame ,!!! all set 2 go for the function , .. & massi of  chotu , Angrycheap female !!! why she want 2 attend dat function , Last time during HOLI , she didn't go  bcoz of KN ...  she can refuse dis time ,,,,, bt NO !!! all set wth  green suit , heavy makeup ...
 HOPE something happens 2 dem  , & they  dont reach 4 the fuction ...ROFL. . ROFL..Silly
 I m going to throw a PartyDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SexiestReDEden_luvsKriyatelstra

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Lovely playfull kriyaEmbarrassedBig smile
no comments saxesena Smile

Kaa bay saxena par coment karboshare ur pesrlof wisdom hm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: