Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

Originally posted by telstra

that this is a story of an orphan girl who have no mother father sister or brother grand mother who was being stalked by a boy later got married .omg i am saying all this as i cant bear saxenas any more it seems i am seeing two serials in half an hour completely different one serial with thakurs who are mindblowing performers and other side saxenas who simply dont know how to act

shyam saxena : only for his scenes u guys must have noticed camera zooms  2-3 times on his face sto show his expressions for certain matter just because in one time he cant deliver what is required

ankit gera aka adarsh: must be a difficult situation for PH  to choose between two pathetic actors i am hating him he is like a wooden statue who have only one expressions on his face a non actor looking freah after holidays is not a big deal do what u br here for acting

avantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude

dadi : hmm the only one time i loved her is during kesats delivery other than that her day before yesterday comment on adarsh not happy with child taking such a big matter lightly is soo not done

saxenas are people having sanskaar and all  no doubt well educated brats but they r shown double faced aoni ghalti  nazar nahin aati baki sab ki bahut jaldi nazar aati hai

now arja:
during this whole last week i  found arhaan and pooja too good arhaan his old charm coming back he is looking handsome yup in some camera angles he does sometimes look chuby but he has lost weight no doubt and seems enjoying with kid Smile
and pooja is also loking cute and fresh these days sometimes she too looks that she has gained weight but in some scenes she looks thinConfused
p.s my thoughts regarding saxenas  dont want to offend there fans
 hmm yesteray scene what i think
she was teasing him... at the end he undastood he cant hold 6 pleats with 2 hands... tats all... tats why she was smiling n waiting for him to realise...pops just wanted to show playful pratigya
Yesterday scene was indeed lovely, was a scene i so wanted to see in earlier days, when she was mad at himDay Dreaming beggars can't be choosersBlushing
Mia... Iam  so lubalub u...n ur comment...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yogita12heera1702aka.aierEden_luvsKriyaAziyaCrAzYREDtelstra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how i wish(edited) (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

that this is a story of an orphan girl who have no mother father sister or brother grand mother who was being stalked by a boy later got married .omg i am saying all this as i cant bear saxenas any more it seems i am seeing two serials in half an hour completely different one serial with thakurs who are mindblowing performers and other side saxenas who simply dont know how to act

shyam saxena : only for his scenes u guys must have noticed camera zooms  2-3 times on his face sto show his expressions for certain matter just because in one time he cant deliver what is required

ankit gera aka adarsh: must be a difficult situation for PH  to choose between two pathetic actors i am hating him he is like a wooden statue who have only one expressions on his face a non actor looking freah after holidays is not a big deal do what u br here for acting

avantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude

dadi : hmm the only one time i loved her is during kesats delivery other than that her day before yesterday comment on adarsh not happy with child taking such a big matter lightly is soo not done

saxenas are people having sanskaar and all  no doubt well educated brats but they r shown double faced aoni ghalti  nazar nahin aati baki sab ki bahut jaldi nazar aati hai

now arja:
during this whole last week i  found arhaan and pooja too good arhaan his old charm coming back he is looking handsome yup in some camera angles he does sometimes look chuby but he has lost weight no doubt and seems enjoying with kid Smile
and pooja is also loking cute and fresh these days sometimes she too looks that she has gained weight but in some scenes she looks thinConfused
she was teasing him... at the end he undastood he cant hold 6 pleats with 2 hands... tats all... tats why she was smiling n waiting for him to realise...pops just wanted to show playful pratigya
Yesterday scene was indeed lovely, was a scene i so wanted to see in earlier days, when she was mad at himDay Dreaming beggars can't be choosersBlushing
I know am so lubalub, i stare at myself all day in the mirrorD'oh thank you darling, you are a sweetheartThumbs Up 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702aka.aierAziyababithajEden_luvsKriyatelstra

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

now arja:
I know am so lubalub, i stare at myself all day in the mirrorD'oh thank you darling, you are a sweetheartThumbs Up 
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierCrAzYREDbabithaj

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Naz, actually, can u translate Kriya yest scene... fully... then i'll decide...I found it was OK... it was made for teasing n playful kriya...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDtelstra

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

now arja:
Mia... Iam  so lubalub u...n ur comment...Clap
ROFL
sumtimes i feel u r Mr. Krishna...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDtelstra

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
me loved Yesterdays kriya scene.It was so realistic.Btw no comments about saxena.aache mood ka satyanash ho jata hain jab sax ke bare me sochti hu.

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged

that this is a story of an orphan girl who have no mother father sister or brother grand mother who was being stalked by a boy later got married .omg i am saying all this as i cant bear saxenas any more it seems i am seeing two serials in half an hour completely different one serial with thakurs who are mindblowing performers and other side saxenas who simply dont know how to act...Hailaa Nazi Pratigya ko orphan bana diyaLOLLOLLOLLOL...it seriously looks as if we r watching 2 different things at d same time...SAXENAS HAV NEVA KNOWN HOW 2 ACT N WILL NEVER KNOW HOW 2 ACTSleepySleepy

shyam saxena : only for his scenes u guys must have noticed camera zooms  2-3 times on his face sto show his expressions for certain matter just because in one time he cant deliver what is required...It gets highly annoying wen d camera zooms on each of their unpleasant faces 2-3 timesSleepySleepySleepy

ankit gera aka adarsh: must be a difficult situation for PH  to choose between two pathetic actors i am hating him he is like a wooden statue who have only one expressions on his face a non actor looking freah after holidays is not a big deal do what u br here for acting.....uska ek hi kaam hai...eyebrows narrow karke expression(wich is nt exactly an expression) dena...he is so useless...acting thodi bahut nai sikh sakta

avantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude...@bold...ROFLClap...kaunsa munh lekar woh waha ja rahi hai...she jus gets screenspace 4 dat sahi galat ka bakwaas ...its nt onli u nazi bt i too find her givin a i dnt care attitude...does she think dat no one chuck her out...wiase bhi shez here mushkil se otherwise she wud hav been chucked out last december itself...she shud b happy dat POPs re ignoring her intolerable acting(well i dnt think she can act bt still m sayin dat as i cudnt find a better wordLOLLOLLOL)...jis din POPs ki aankh khulegi na uski toh pungi bajegi aur band baaja bhiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

dadi : hmm the only one time i loved her is during kesats delivery other than that her day before yesterday comment on adarsh not happy with child taking such a big matter lightly is soo not done...I din like her during Kesar's delivery also..she was talkin n d camera was zooming on othersSleepySleepySleepy...she also s another satyavadi harishchandra...ye sahi nai hai ye galat haiSleepySleepy...i  dozed off watchin d sax part...

saxenas are people having sanskaar and all  no doubt well educated brats but they r shown double faced aoni ghalti  nazar nahin aati baki sab ki bahut jaldi nazar aati hai...yehi toh baat hai khudh jo kand karte hai woh nai dikhayi deta par dusre jo karte hai woh ache se dikhayi deta hia...khudki beti ne itna bada jurm kiya woh nazarandaaz kardiya...usko kamse kaam itni saza toh de sakte the ki woh kuch mahino ke liye unki aankhon se door ho jaye(nt even mahine kuch saal bhi chalta)Wink

now arja:
during this whole last week i  found arhaan and pooja too good arhaan his old charm coming back he is looking handsome yup in some camera angles he does sometimes look chuby but he has lost weight no doubt and seems enjoying with kid Smile..last whole week ArJa were minblowin(as usual)...Arhaan he does look chubby at times dtas all coz of d camera angles...he n Pooja r thoroughly enjoyin wid d kid..they both look so cute wid d baby..AwwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and pooja is also loking cute and fresh these days sometimes she too looks that she has gained weight but in some scenes she looks thinConfused..Jab Arhaan cute lag raha hai toh Pooja bhi lagegi hi naWinkWink...they look tired n fresh at d same time so had 2 say dis lineEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAgree wid u she does look as if shez gaines weight bt at times she looks thin...m sayin na ArJa ke saath jo bhi hota hai woh saath saath hi hota haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
p.s my thoughts regarding saxenas  dont want to offend there fans..Hailaaa no1 told me dat d sax also hav fansShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
she was teasing him... Exactly...It was a very cute KriYa scene at the end he undastood he can hold 6 pleats with 2 hands... tats all...Agree wid u POPs jus wanted 2 show dat Pratigya too can be playful n naughty...dnt knw y ppl keep criticizing their scenes...wen Pratigya is serious they say dat she shud be playful n wen shez playful they further criticize her...i toh jus sit back n njoy their scenes n dats wat i think we all shud do...tats why she was smiling n waiting for him to realise..Very well enacted by ArJa(as usual)...they looked so cute while actinBlushing pops just wanted to show playful pratigya...I love d playful Pratigya n KrishnaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(hamesha ki tarah)Wink 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22heera1702aka.aierCrAzYREDbabithajSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

that this is a story of an orphan girl who have no mother father sister or brother grand mother who was being stalked by a boy later got married .omg i am saying all this as i cant bear saxenas any more it seems i am seeing two serials in half an hour completely different one serial with thakurs who are mindblowing performers and other side saxenas who simply dont know how to act...Hailaa Nazi Pratigya ko orphan bana diyaLOL...it seriously looks as if we r watching 2 different things at d same time...SAXENAS HAV NEVA KNOWN HOW 2 ACT N WILL NEVER KNOW HOW 2 ACTSleepySleepy

shyam saxena : only for his scenes u guys must have noticed camera zooms  2-3 times on his face sto show his expressions for certain matter just because in one time he cant deliver what is required...It gets highly annoying wen d camera zooms on each of their unpleasant faces 2-3 timesSleepySleepySleepy

ankit gera aka adarsh: must be a difficult situation for PH  to choose between two pathetic actors i am hating him he is like a wooden statue who have only one expressions on his face a non actor looking freah after holidays is not a big deal do what u br here for acting.....uska ek hi kaam hai...eyebrows narrow karke expression(wich is nt exactly an expression) dena...he is so useless...acting thodi bahut nai sikh sakta

avantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude...@bold...ROFLClap...kaunsa munh lekar woh waha ja rahi hai...she jus gets screenspace 4 dat sahi galat ka bakwaas ...its nt onli u nazi bt i too find her givin a i dnt care attitude...does she think dat no one chuck her out...wiase bhi shez here mushkil se otherwise she wud hav been chucked out last december itself...she shud b happy dat POPs re ignoring her intolerable acting(well i dnt think she can act bt still m sayin dat as i cudnt find a better wordLOLLOLLOL)...jis din POPs ki aankh khulegi na uski toh pungi bajegi aur band baaja bhiLOL

dadi : hmm the only one time i loved her is during kesats delivery other than that her day before yesterday comment on adarsh not happy with child taking such a big matter lightly is soo not done...I din like her during Kesar's delivery also..she was talkin n d camera was zooming on othersSleepySleepySleepy...she also s another satyavadi harishchandra...ye sahi nai hai ye galat haiSleepySleepy...i  dozed off watchin d sax part...

saxenas are people having sanskaar and all  no doubt well educated brats but they r shown double faced aoni ghalti  nazar nahin aati baki sab ki bahut jaldi nazar aati hai...yehi toh baat hai khudh jo kand karte hai woh nai dikhayi deta par dusre jo karte hai woh ache se dikhayi deta hia...khudki beti ne itna bada jurm kiya woh nazarandaaz kardiya...usko kamse kaam itni saza toh de sakte the ki woh kuch mahino ke liye unki aankhon se door ho jaye(nt even mahine kuch saal bhi chalta)Wink

now arja:
during this whole last week i  found arhaan and pooja too good arhaan his old charm coming back he is looking handsome yup in some camera angles he does sometimes look chuby but he has lost weight no doubt and seems enjoying with kid Smile..last whole week ArJa were minblowin(as usual)...Arhaan he does look chubby at times dtas all coz of d camera angles...he n Pooja r thoroughly enjoyin wid d kid..they both look so cute wid d baby..AwwwwEmbarrassed
and pooja is also loking cute and fresh these days sometimes she too looks that she has gained weight but in some scenes she looks thinConfused..Jab Arhaan cute lag raha hai toh Pooja bhi lagegi hi naWinkWink...they look tired n fresh at d same time so had 2 say dis lineEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAgree wid u she does look as if shez gaines weight bt at times she looks thin...m sayin na ArJa ke saath jo bhi hota hai woh saath saath hi hota haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
p.s my thoughts regarding saxenas  dont want to offend there fans..Hailaaa no1 told me dat d sax also hav fansShocked
she was teasing him... Exactly...It was a very cute KriYa scene at the end he undastood he can hold 6 pleats with 2 hands... tats all...Agree wid u POPs jus wanted 2 show dat Pratigya too can be playful n naughty...dnt knw y ppl keep criticizing their scenes...wen Pratigya is serious they say dat she shud be playful n wen shez playful they further criticize her...i toh jus sit back n njoy their scenes n dats wat i think we all shud do...tats why she was smiling n waiting for him to realise..Very well enacted by ArJa(as usual)...they looked so cute while actinBlushing pops just wanted to show playful pratigya...I love d playful Pratigya n KrishnaEmbarrassed(hamesha ki tarah)Wink 

ppl criticizing their sceneShocked
Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top