how i wish(edited)

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that this is a story of an orphan girl who have no mother father sister or brother grand mother who was being stalked by a boy later got married .omg i am saying all this as i cant bear saxenas any more it seems i am seeing two serials in half an hour completely different one serial with thakurs who are mindblowing performers and other side saxenas who simply dont know how to act

shyam saxena : only for his scenes u guys must have noticed camera zooms  2-3 times on his face sto show his expressions for certain matter just because in one time he cant deliver what is required

ankit gera aka adarsh: must be a difficult situation for PH  to choose between two pathetic actors i am hating him he is like a wooden statue who have only one expressions on his face a non actor looking freah after holidays is not a big deal do what u br here for acting

avantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude

dadi : hmm the only one time i loved her is during kesats delivery other than that her day before yesterday comment on adarsh not happy with child taking such a big matter lightly is soo not done

saxenas are people having sanskaar and all  no doubt well educated brats but they r shown double faced aoni ghalti  nazar nahin aati baki sab ki bahut jaldi nazar aati hai

now arja:
during this whole last week i  found arhaan and pooja too good arhaan his old charm coming back he is looking handsome yup in some camera angles he does sometimes look chuby but he has lost weight no doubt and seems enjoying with kid ๐Ÿ˜Š
and pooja is also loking cute and fresh these days sometimes she too looks that she has gained weight but in some scenes she looks thin๐Ÿ˜•
p.s my thoughts regarding saxenas  dont want to offend there fans
 hmm yesteray scene what i think
she was teasing him... at the end he undastood he can hold 6 pleats with 2 hands... tats all... tats why she was smiling n waiting for him to realise...pops just wanted to show playful pratigya
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but does the saxenas even have fans ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: adib40

I also agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but does the saxenas even have fans ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿคฃi dont know yaara must not b they dont deserve it ๐Ÿ˜›
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To be honest when I first watched the show I thought dadi was shamus wife ๐Ÿ˜† and naina some other relative .I always mute the show when the saxenas come onscreen ๐Ÿ˜Š cos their sight makes me so mad that I want to throw the tv remote at them ๐Ÿ˜ก
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

that this is a story of an orphan girl who have no mother father sister or brother grand mother who was being stalked by a boy later got married .omg i am saying all this as i cant bear saxenas any more it seems i am seeing two serials in half an hour completely different one serial with thakurs who are mindblowing performers and other side saxenas who simply dont know how to act

shyam saxena : only for his scenes u guys must have noticed camera zooms  2-3 times on his face sto show his expressions for certain matter just because in one time he cant deliver what is required

ankit gera aka adarsh: must be a difficult situation for PH  to choose between two pathetic actors i am hating him he is like a wooden statue who have only one expressions on his face a non actor looking freah after holidays is not a big deal do what u br here for acting

avantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude

dadi : hmm the only one time i loved her is during kesats delivery other than that her day before yesterday comment on adarsh not happy with child taking such a big matter lightly is soo not done

saxenas are people having sanskaar and all  no doubt well educated brats but they r shown double faced aoni ghalti  nazar nahin aati baki sab ki bahut jaldi nazar aati hai

now arja:
during this whole last week i  found arhaan and pooja too good arhaan his old charm coming back he is looking handsome yup in some camera angles he does sometimes look chuby but he has lost weight no doubt and seems enjoying with kid ๐Ÿ˜Š
and pooja is also loking cute and fresh these days sometimes she too looks that she has gained weight but in some scenes she looks thin๐Ÿ˜•
p.s my thoughts regarding saxenas  dont want to offend there fans
 hmm yesteray scene what i think
she was teasing him... at the end he undastood he cant hold 6 pleats with 2 hands... tats all... tats why she was smiling n waiting for him to realise...pops just wanted to show playful pratigya

Yesterday scene was indeed lovely, was a scene i so wanted to see in earlier days, when she was mad at him๐Ÿ˜ beggars can't be choosersโ˜บ๏ธ
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

Yesterday scene was indeed lovely, was a scene i so wanted to see in earlier days, when she was mad at him๐Ÿ˜ beggars can't be choosersโ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผthanks yaara i too found it too realistic it happens na ๐Ÿ˜‰hubbys fav job
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: adib40

To be honest when I first watched the show I thought dadi was shamus wife ๐Ÿ˜† and naina some other relative .I always mute the show when the saxenas come onscreen ๐Ÿ˜Š cos their sight makes me so mad that I want to throw the tv remote at them ๐Ÿ˜ก

hmm initially i was tolerating them yaara in a hope that they will get better but seems they r incurable
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U r ryt di. .Ydays kriya scene was cute n funny. .jz lubd d way k was behaving lyk a child. .
N to the sax. .NO COMMENTS. .๐Ÿ˜ก
babithaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

Mia... Iam  so lubalub u...n ur comment...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Mia... Iam  so lubalub u...n ur comment...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I know am so lubalub, i stare at myself all day in the mirror thank you darling, you are a sweetheart๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ