Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
that this is a story of an orphan girl who have no mother father sister or brother grand mother who was being stalked by a boy later got married .omg i am saying all this as i cant bear saxenas any more it seems i am seeing two serials in half an hour completely different one serial with thakurs who are mindblowing performers and other side saxenas who simply dont know how to act

shyam saxena : only for his scenes u guys must have noticed camera zooms  2-3 times on his face sto show his expressions for certain matter just because in one time he cant deliver what is required

ankit gera aka adarsh: must be a difficult situation for PH  to choose between two pathetic actors i am hating him he is like a wooden statue who have only one expressions on his face a non actor looking freah after holidays is not a big deal do what u br here for acting

avantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude

dadi : hmm the only one time i loved her is during kesats delivery other than that her day before yesterday comment on adarsh not happy with child taking such a big matter lightly is soo not done

saxenas are people having sanskaar and all  no doubt well educated brats but they r shown double faced aoni ghalti  nazar nahin aati baki sab ki bahut jaldi nazar aati hai

now arja:
during this whole last week i  found arhaan and pooja too good arhaan his old charm coming back he is looking handsome yup in some camera angles he does sometimes look chuby but he has lost weight no doubt and seems enjoying with kid Smile
and pooja is also loking cute and fresh these days sometimes she too looks that she has gained weight but in some scenes she looks thinConfused
p.s my thoughts regarding saxenas  dont want to offend there fans
 hmm yesteray scene what i think
she was teasing him... at the end he undastood he can hold 6 pleats with 2 hands... tats all... tats why she was smiling n waiting for him to realise...pops just wanted to show playful pratigya

Edited by telstra - 29 July 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mansoor87yogita12ninahegdesudharao100krishnabhavnakriya_sruthifariwishSruthy.Lidreeskhan123Elvira22aka.aierAziyageesCrAzYREDSnigdha_KhanamMitu_hussainramsoDeathstrokeHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how i wish(edited)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I also agree Thumbs Up but does the saxenas even have fans Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiElvira22aka.aierCrAzYREDtelstra

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

I also agree Thumbs Up but does the saxenas even have fans Shocked
ROFLi dont know yaara must not b they dont deserve it Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yogita12aka.aier

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
To be honest when I first watched the show I thought dadi was shamus wife LOL and naina some other relative .I always mute the show when the saxenas come onscreen Smile cos their sight makes me so mad that I want to throw the tv remote at them Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaElvira22CrAzYREDtelstra

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

that this is a story of an orphan girl who have no mother father sister or brother grand mother who was being stalked by a boy later got married .omg i am saying all this as i cant bear saxenas any more it seems i am seeing two serials in half an hour completely different one serial with thakurs who are mindblowing performers and other side saxenas who simply dont know how to act

shyam saxena : only for his scenes u guys must have noticed camera zooms  2-3 times on his face sto show his expressions for certain matter just because in one time he cant deliver what is required

ankit gera aka adarsh: must be a difficult situation for PH  to choose between two pathetic actors i am hating him he is like a wooden statue who have only one expressions on his face a non actor looking freah after holidays is not a big deal do what u br here for acting

avantika aka arushi : again all set to go to tn and behave as nothing happened a kid sister of pratigya who give advices to everyone in family who knows every sahi ghalat everything because soo wise and angelic after her marriage that perals of wosdom flows from her mouth e ery day plus is it  me or some one else finding avatika out of her character most of the time looks like she dont care a liya diya attitude

dadi : hmm the only one time i loved her is during kesats delivery other than that her day before yesterday comment on adarsh not happy with child taking such a big matter lightly is soo not done

saxenas are people having sanskaar and all  no doubt well educated brats but they r shown double faced aoni ghalti  nazar nahin aati baki sab ki bahut jaldi nazar aati hai

now arja:
during this whole last week i  found arhaan and pooja too good arhaan his old charm coming back he is looking handsome yup in some camera angles he does sometimes look chuby but he has lost weight no doubt and seems enjoying with kid Smile
and pooja is also loking cute and fresh these days sometimes she too looks that she has gained weight but in some scenes she looks thinConfused
she was teasing him... at the end he undastood he cant hold 6 pleats with 2 hands... tats all... tats why she was smiling n waiting for him to realise...pops just wanted to show playful pratigya
Yesterday scene was indeed lovely, was a scene i so wanted to see in earlier days, when she was mad at himDay Dreaming beggars can't be choosersBlushing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yogita12krishnabhavnaElvira22aka.aierAziyababithajMitu_telstraSnigdha_Khanam

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

Originally posted by telstra

now arja:
she was teasing him... at the end he undastood he cant hold 6 pleats with 2 hands... tats all... tats why she was smiling n waiting for him to realise...pops just wanted to show playful pratigya
Yesterday scene was indeed lovely, was a scene i so wanted to see in earlier days, when she was mad at himDay Dreaming beggars can't be choosersBlushing
Thumbs Upthanks yaara i too found it too realistic it happens na Winkhubbys fav job

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierCrAzYREDbabithajMitu_Snigdha_Khanam

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

To be honest when I first watched the show I thought dadi was shamus wife LOL and naina some other relative .I always mute the show when the saxenas come onscreen Smile cos their sight makes me so mad that I want to throw the tv remote at them Angry
hmm initially i was tolerating them yaara in a hope that they will get better but seems they r incurable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

Aziya

IF-Rockerz

Aziya

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
U r ryt di. .Ydays kriya scene was cute n funny. .jz lubd d way k was behaving lyk a child. .
N to the sax. .NO COMMENTS. .Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaaka.aierCrAzYREDbabithajtelstraSnigdha_Khanam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top