Members Lounge

[5th CC anniversary]Come join the party (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Stunnerz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
ohh.. there's a party going on... one coke please..! Big smile

ok fine.. back to the topic Geek

applauds to all CC's for such an awesome workThumbs Up... its really a hard work..! Smile 

so u ppl want gifts Confused ok LOL.. pick one for urself... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[5th CC anniversary]Come join the party (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
The topic beautiful! Embarrassed Hug
I don't even know where to start.  I always wanted to be a CC.LOL They had the coolest games and contests, and then they had the coolest signatures for the winners . They also had beautiful sigs made by Khushi that weren't regularly available to all. I wanted those sigs! Big smile I finally got my chance in 2009 and no matter how busy or crazy life got I just never wanted to leave the place. I am one of the fortunate ones to actually have some time with the original CCs before they all left. I still miss Khushi and Sam. They were cool heads, then after them we lost another head, Raksha di. Unhappy

Now we have Aman, and every time I see her post something in the CC thread I feel warm and comfortable. She makes me remember the journey I had with CC. 

In I-F one gets to be a part of many different teams, they give you a sense of belonging. One can be a coolbie, Viewbie, a mod, a channel mod, or a general mod, be in Bollycurry team or be a crazy creative. I think I had the most fun in CC. It's so different from everything else I have ever done. This is the only time the DT members forget about the stressful I-F things. CCs make their own rules. They try so hard to be more creative so people have fun. And when a topic is loved by people, CCs feel like they have done their job. Embarrassed

I love you crazy creatives. HugHugYou guys inspire me every day! Although I can't thank you guys enough, I am going to try to make a list!
Thank you for :
All the fun crazy moments,
Putting up with topics that I took months to post,
Always giving suggestions when I needed them,
Always getting excited over the ideas,
Always being honest in discussions,
Always providing that helping hand as if you had nothing better to do.

To the graphics team: You guys are just superb!! Clap Having you guys just makes everything easier and more beautiful! We would be lost without you.Hug

To Aman: First of all thanks for sticking around for so long Tongue You are just so cool. I love how you lead our team, always asking for suggestions and input instead of just deciding things on your own then letting us know. You are are great jaan!!

Last but not least thank you too all the members on I-F who have always shown support by participating in our topics. We wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you guys!
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Congrats CC's!! May you all continue to make such awesome posts ;)

Angel-Jot.

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
What shud I wish Happy reborn or happy anniversary. Emmm guys understand and take ur wishesROFL

@Tanz and pari- Awesome post guys

Angel-Jot.

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

dudu congratsHug

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top