Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Welcome Friends

It's the 31st of July, and the theme of the month was...

Re-Birth       

We had a reason for why this theme was chosen . After much research we found that this amazing team was formed in July 2006Now the ones with a brain might have started thinking why its 'rebirth' and not 'birth'. Right genius people? But the ones with kidneys might have understood it by now that crazy creatives no longer consists of the older CCs, as new members have filled in, and hences the theme, rebirth.

How many of You know about the originals of crazy creatives?The first amazing ones?

Even after being so amazing just like *coughs* us,only a few know them unlike *coughs* famous us.

Now you will  know all of them who made a huge impact on CC.

Tanu: PARIII

Pari: *yawns* y are you waking me up while i was having a amazing dream of preity zintaAngryI know now y others call you dodo Stern Smile

Tanu : you indirectly called me dodo u preity zinta ke iklauti fan .I am offended

Pari: who cares i am angel , pari I can call u anything i want Cool Did you know i was a coolbie even before you became one lala .

Tanu
: But i am the best coolbie ha shush you are not angel

Pari: First you wake me up . Now u piss me off . I am going back to sleep *sticks tongue out*

Tanu: PARI MY PYARI PARI Blushingdont sleep puleesss bcos i am so nice and sweet and you know amazing you must help me ROFL

Pari: Fine bcos i am more nicer and sweeter and you know more amazing i will just help

Tanu: so lets start

Pari: But you will get me a whole bunch of chocolates . FINE?

Tanu : fine ROFL

Continued Below          

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 29 July 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAmor.PutijaChalhovArmu4evav3gradev09niru273kinshukkiaashiqAngel-Jot.VirMan_ArShisamrutha-Shankar--Illusion--Imu.M-debby_11--Divzfan--MP_Radha-BolNaHalke-Sano88-Preeti--Stutz-lonelyshadow--sunshine--avivakirkKiller_DeviLsplnPerfangel5655fizii_gurlPrinsesse.Suvimjht_oneteenindia_usaSunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[5th CC anniversary]Come join the party" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAmor.Armu4evav3gradev09kinshukkiaashiqAngel-Jot.Ishan.--Divzfan--debby_11-Stutz-MP_Radha-Ravjot--BolNaHalke--Preeti-Nishthateenindia_usasplnlonelyshadowKiller_DeviLPrinsesse.Suvimjht_oneSunShine_AMasooma Bukhari

teenindia_usa

IF-Sizzlerz

teenindia_usa

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Ok guys time to join in the Party! so put U'r hands up in the air N lets get the show rolling!Clap

We like to start thanking all the CC's On the awesome work they did!

Now we appreciate all U'R input, do tell us U'R favourite CC's?

Credits:
Star "Decorations" by MP_RadhaStar
StarOrganization  N post by: daffodils.duduStar

StarInfornation given by Teenindia_USA/PariStar

Edited by teenindia_usa - 30 July 2011 at 10:50pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAmor.Armu4evakinshukkiaashiqv3gradev09Angel-Jot.BilliCat.-Shankar-debby_11-BolNaHalke-MP_Radha-Stutz-lonelyshadowmjht_oneKiller_DeviLSunShine_A

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ja jaaa jaaa ..jaa upROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqKiller_DeviL

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Party time! PartyPartyParty

Great work CCs!

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Great work dadi maa and pari! :D
Originals are less active now! I haven't seen there work except khushi di :) She is awesome! So must be the others! :)

Happy anniversary CCs!
You guys rock!<333

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
CC's - You... Nope, We guys ROCK!

Marking this 5th anniversary day, imma do my round of acknowledgments for people who have made my spells of activity bursts in CC such tremendous fun!

Aman - for being such an awesome head. if only every boss in the world took lessons from you (and Gurp, although that's entirely a BC chapter, lol!)

Ravjot - for being my lazy inspiration. okay, seriously? for always being 'green' when I need some whimsical graphic LOL ... oh, also for being my Spain buddy - of course - specially since she gladly gave me rights to
The Cas. I know she forgets about it sometimes, but she did. Once. Blushing

Mango - for being awesome. just like that. I can't think of anyone I've spammed and annoyed more, without knowing the first things about them. but mango has to be the most welcoming, warm stranger ever! Me lubs you mango! =)))

MP - for being the latent kind at times... I almost missed her on the team when i first joined... then you get to know her... and you see her jumping laces and threads... and you know what she's part of the crazies! LOL

Jo - for being my coloring savior, lol! she and I can battle it out over cookies, but when it comes to coloring my annoying CC posts, she's unbelievably nice. [dame, I didn't just say that... but oops! I did!]

Dodo - for being such a 'colorful character everywhere she is. On BC, on CC... and just about everywhere on IF! Oh, and FB too! She's vibrant to the extent few others are!

InB - for being one of the crankiest crazies ever. she's just downright awesome crazy, whether you know her or not! the spunk is impossible to beat - GO InB!!!

Seert - for being
the most innovative CC ever! her topics take the cake - easy as that - smart, but so participation oriented! Can't think of anyone else getting a 58 response whooper to a contest! we'll miss you Seero!

Fanta - Cause she does
coffee stuff?! Also cause she's my first ever Spain buddy. She does me the best siggs ever, of the Spain NT... she even read my blog and said nice things... basically - Fanta is just one of those you can't but like! She fun, she's crazy - and she still has a head of her own! We've had our best chats during the WC... and that when we were hardly acquaintances! Inside my head, she's the girl with a wide grin LOL

Shikhuzie, Kaju and Zunz - the bestest graphicers ever! They make my posts looks so awesome! you guys are 'color' for crazies!

Sami - for being the nicest, and Sweetu - for being the maddest and rapper-i-est LOL!

Everyone on the CC team - KUDOS! and Three cheers to US!

xx
NJ

Edited by spln - 31 July 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Perfangel5655Killer_DeviL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

To the MOST CREATIVE Bunch

on

PLANET Earth