Health & Fitness

need a cure for my stomach problems

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

satwant.C

satwant.C

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hi , my name is satwant chahal and i have been living with a irritating stomach problem for about 3-4 years now . my pain lands in the area of my uterus and as well as my ovary's . when i have this pain in these 2 certain areas i feel as if my ovary is narrowing down. next thing is that i have 'gas' in my stomach which doesn't pass through and that causes my body to feel weak and uncomfortable. and every time i eat my food it never gets processed and then that causes me to throw up. 

These things are irritating and causing me a lack of sleep . and i would like to cure them : 
1. the pain in my uterus 
2.the pain in my ovary's
3.The uncomfortable gas 
4.yeast infection 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need a cure for my stomach problems" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetha09

swetha09

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
First of all you have to strengthen your organs like stomach , Liver and utreaus and other internal body function if u want more details pls get back to me at diabpat@gmail.com

Post Reply New Post

Go to top