Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 11 January 2006 at 5:17am | IP Logged

hi guyz i  just love reading ur fan finc last night the idia come to my mind  y not to write a fan fic by my self so hope u guyz like my fan fic n its my frist time in hole my life that im riting a fan fic  hey guyz sorry im afghani n i cant write in hindi also i dont know abt the coustom of indian as i read ur fan fic   a little i no

ANGAD KHANNA the rockstar  very hot n sexy  flirt  .

what ever he want s in his life he gets that   challange ing belive in love that 1 day  he ll find his dream girl

his family O(DILIP,NINA,KRATHIK,DADI,ALIYA) very reach living in india his parents z the same like show .

KRIPA SHRAMA very sweet innocent fun loving gal she z a dr she z going to get married wid ZIB kapoor

(suraban,Gateryi, BOBY ) they all love each other very much living in usa they r coming to india 4 karipa z wedding  .

PRATHIVI BOSE   decint guy  belive in love he z a dr like karipa   very good friend of karipa fall in love wid  alliya

(MISHTI, DAMANI BOSE ) they r great rich living in india .

ZIB KAPOOR very nice smart guy fall in love wid karipa he z a pilot living in dia soon getting married to karipa he z best friend of angad khanna .

the story best on angad n karipa they never meet each other but still they ll fall in love

hey plz read n tell me iif u like it or not then ill con Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do dil ak fan fic" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 11 January 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
ok ill stop writing this fan fic Big smile Tongue

lucky-moon

Goldie

lucky-moon

Posted: 11 January 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
nice part plz continue

Pooja922

IF-Dazzler

Pooja922

Posted: 11 January 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
sounds reall good...cont soon!!

Nutan.R

Nutan.R

Posted: 11 January 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
plz cont soon

angadlover<3

Goldie

angadlover<3

Posted: 11 January 2006 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
heyyy!!!....its sounds interesting!!!...plzzz continue!!

tangina r

IF-Rockerz

tangina r

Rock n Roll Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
good fanific con soon

pink sky

pink sky

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!  continue karo zaldi can't wait any longer 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.