Navya

Anant at his heartwarming, charming best :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

laddoo598

IF-Sizzlerz

laddoo598

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Today's episode belonged to Anant from the very start till the very end..Big smileBig smileI am still in a haze after watching that absolutely heartwarming speech of his..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHaiii Anant-now only if you follow through on your words then I would be the happiest phangirl on this earth..Big smile

Prelude to the big speech:
On Navya's insistence Renu carries on with her interrogation and asks Anant what he plans to do after college..Anant said he might join his family business and I went >>D'ohD'ohMandbuddhi by now you should have realized Renu digs men who are self made..OuchOuchSo as expected Renu taunts him some more and then asks him what are his plans regarding his and Navya's relationship..Does he plan to marry her or is it just a fling for her..The moment Renu finishes Anant shoots back without any delay "Main Shaadi Karunga Usse, patah nahin kab, par college ke baad, jaldi" The point to note here is the same guy who stammered and stuttered to answer the most trivial questions was now telling Renu that he will marry her, unflinchingly,without any trace of hesitation..ClapClapThis was the first time during the whole interview that I could see confidence in his voice..Although AnYa's marriage is the last thing I want to see in this show (IMO the show should conclude with their marriageThumbs Up) but still Anant's resilient stand impressed me..Renu finally was a little bit pleased because Anant's intentions were right..SmileThen she asked him whom would he choose between Navya and his family and Anant did not have any solid answers..I really would have liked it if he did..Renu finally gave up and seeing this Navya started crying..We have seen from time and time again that although Anant is always the reason behind her tears, he really can't bear to see her cry..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedIt was so cute how he was telling Renu to not scream at her because it will only make her cry more..Seeing Navya's state Renu decided to give Anant one more chance, little did she know this time Anant was about to sweep her off her feet..WinkLOL

Anant's big straight dil se speech: As soon as Renu asked "Navya tumhare liye kya hai?" the scared expression vanished from Anant's face to be replaced by a content, serene one..The ball was on his court now..Big smileBig smileNow he didn't have to use his non-existent brain..LOLLOLThis was the time to speak from his heart and boy did Anant speak from his heart or what..Word of caution: Take off the skeptic hat when you watch this particular bit..If I want I can come up with several points to counterfeit everything Anant said in his speech..But the sappy romantic in me is not allowing me to do so..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedYes I know so far Anant has been all words and no action..But today he poured his heart out..Through his speech we finally got a good look into Anant's life before Navya and how she changed his life for the better..Thumbs UpHe laid out the most personal details of his life before Renu who is virtually a stranger to him to show her how Navya changed his life for the bettern and how much she means to him..Anant telling Renu that he has never seen love in his parents' or his brother's marriage and how he thought it was normal until he met Navya really made me feel bad for him..OuchOuchNavya's love means so much more to him for the very reason, all his life he has seen love take the backseat to rules, regulations, customs and now that he has realized how beautiful, how rewarding love can be, he will go to any extent to save that love..Thumbs UpWhen Anant started telling Renu why he lost his heart to Navya I was a goner..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedI was all "Awww" when he explained how he got drawn into her slowly, how he got attracted to her selfless nature,her pure heart..HeartI  had already melted into puddle of emotional mush by this point..EmbarrassedLOLAnant's dialogues were truly so very romantic and heartwarming today..Although his whole speech was wonderful, some of my absolute favourite lines were:
1)"Yehi toh sabe khas baat hai Navya ki, usse patah hi nahin hai woh kitni khas hai"Heart
2)"Aisa lag raha tha ki aaj tak bina saans liye jee raha tha main aur Navya se milte hee saans agayi, jaise abhi tak andhere me tha aur Navya se milte hi roshni agayi hai"
Heart
By this time I was sure Anant could not get any more adorable, any cuter, any more sincere about his feelings for Navya.. But lo and behold, he saves the best for the last..He told Renu "Isne mujhe zindegi di hai"..I know it might sound downright cheesy but I loved it nonetheless..And when you think about it, what he said is true..Before Navya came in his life Anant pretty much lived like a robot whose only goal in life was to become a sant like creepy baba..DeadDeadNavya came into his life silently and slowly released him from the shackle of rules, and regulations..Unknowingly, unintentionally, she taught him to follow his heart, to enjoy the little things in life, to live in the moment..In short, she taught him to live life to the fullest..Approve Loved how Anant made up for all of goof ups earlier..He told Renu "Main nahin janta ke main kal kya banunga,lekin main itna janta hu ki Navya ko pane ke liye main kuch bhi ban sakta hu, uski khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon" HugAnant I wish you recorded yourself and listened to your very words when you confront your family in the future..LOLLOLIf for once, you act on your words then nothing in the world can separate the two of you..ClapClapI nodded my head in agreement when Anant said rules, regulations often take the center stage in life and amidst all this happiness gets lost somewhere..Kudos to Anant for telling Renu that if falling in love was a mistake in her eyes then he is ready to face whatever punishment she gives them..Thumbs UpNow who could resist such charming words..Renu finally realized that Anant is perfect for Navya..And the reason for that is even though he is stupid, and mad, and a bit immature, the most important thing is he loves Navya very very very much..Big smileBig smileHaii how funny was it when Anant sprinted to join in on the hug between the sisters and renu stopped him saying 'Bas, bas zyada emotional hone ki zaroorat nahin hai"..LOLLOLLOLHeart warming scene from starting to end..Try to watch it with your logical hat on and you will fail to enjoy the scene for what it was..But yes, CVs make Anant follow up on at least half the things he said today and I would be the happiest phangirl on earth!!Big smileBig smile And a big big applause from my side for Shaheer Sheikh-one of the the finest young actors of the Indian TV industry without a doubt..He was brilliant today..Moved me close to tears and that's no easy feat..ClapClap

The aftermath of the big speech: Loved Renu's little mischief with Ritz and Ranbir..LOLLOLROFL at Appy's introduction of Ranbir "yeh Anant ka best friend hai, aur Ritz kaWinkWink...Ranbir" Renu obviously wanted to know if this was the 68% one or the 45% one..LOLLOLYayyy Ranbir finally got to speak in the pretense of asking Renu for tea..ROFL at the little dub CVs obviously added later on in which Ranbir exclaimed "Aakhir tere hair cut ne Renu di ko impress kar hi diya"ROFL ROFLAnd how could we end the episode without an apperance from high on candy Anant..LOLLOLHe jumped up on the teacher's chair and took a little bow..You deserve one Anant!!Big smileBig smileRenu laying out some ground rules was very appropriate..Love how she told Navya to start thinking about the future of their relationship already and how she told her that the final outcome of this relationship should be marriage..Thumbs UpAlthough I must admit, all this marriage talk today definitely freaked me out..OuchLOLLOLCVs please no marriage in the near future, these two are still kids!!Stern SmileI definitely want Navya to follow Renu's advice and start talking to Meeta..I think it was pooja (nuttycleo) who wrote in a thread that Navya should ease her mom into the revelation about Anant..Thumbs UpShe should talk to her mom about her views on love, what her mom thinks is a perfect guy..Dropping small hints here and there whenever possible so the ultimate confrontation does not come as a complete shock to her parents..

Jitna ghee utna high status(Confused) and the precap: What is this funda of the shitsters'? Jitna cheeni utna pyaar, jitna ghee utna high status??ConfusedLOL I am telling you the banaras people's LOWEEE can kill people, literally..DeadDeadRama's menu can give anyone a heart attack, again literally..OuchLOLLOLMaybe she wants to kill all of Mohan's friend and Nabbyaa by making their arteries clogged with oil and ghee..Ingenious witchy witch!! Evil SmileLOLLOLRama has told Anant about inviting Nabbya over..She is going to make them meet alone and drop the creepy clan on their head right when they get all cozy..AngryAngryMe thinks her plan will backfire..Lets wait and watch..Ermm

Sorry about the big length of the post, very hard to stop the ranting of the phangirl me..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thats all from me today..As always likes/comments much appreciated..

Edited by laddoo598 - 01 August 2011 at 3:15am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutiAlachuuiffy123saku1122Blacksexyspicyarhaanmaniameghana1reddyCool_priyaaiminsupriaRuxana91svkworld2nivedafrhnjnbs8889-PurpleHeart-ashakdnavyaalex8mridula.shomepgdnmy_view-ApK.14--.Neha.-akshi-sidputuljenna_pmadhu_sridharharini2010Arvind_k_shamyaAanchal15.....Lata.....-Wishes-divyasnnuttycleo-Reshmi-zara990shivi02Preet078Noaddictchucklebuddymanjhasoaplikerbarbie2011-Yamini-.Juhi.sajni786pixiegirlChaiBiskoot.JustaDream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anant at his heartwarming, charming best :)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yupiee..Party m so happie today.. 4 two reasons...Wink not only coz of the fabulous epi.. but also coz i'm not late for ur post today... ROFL ROFL dis week i had been missing ur posts n often i replied oly aftr two days Sleepy Ouch without anymore talks, i will come to the topic - THE EPISODE... Day Dreaming

really it was "the episode"..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming as u said, it totally belonged to anant...Big smile and add me in the "phangirl" list.. Embarrassed  and even today renu was determined to let him down.. she was at her best in doing that..LOL i wonder whether she is a recruiter in a Campus-interview..Confused part tym job.. Ouch during Gautam roams to flirt with girls Blushing n Gudiya sleeps... D'oh *aisa nahi ho saktha.. still J4F..*ROFL loved the way he gave instant answer to renu's Q abt his marriage ideas...Thumbs Up but when she shot her next question.. was she giving any time for anant to answer...?! OuchErmm she was quick enough to dismiss her own Q by saying that anant vl not b able to answer etc.. Disapprove n as u said, i don't want the show to conclude with their marriage..Cry i wanna see the trials n tribulations faced by couples who hav love-marriage...Day Dreaming the confidence n support they give each other even after their marriage..Wink nt of the saas-bahu ekta saaga types... D'oh LOL still, i know i'm littl greedy n all..LOL lets look forward 2 the proceedings.. still there are yrs to complete their clg na unless they take a leap... Embarrassed Wink

i was really looking forward for anant's answer on "family or navya" but all in vein...Broken Heart Ouch Cry love the way he cares for her.. "navya math ro.. i cant see u in tears.."Day Dreaming awesome reaction from the 19-yr old bewakoof lad..Thumbs Up n i liked the way he relaxed himself by seeing navya b4 starting his speech...Thumbs UpThumbs Up it was really awesome.. i did not see a poetic or much intense kinda feel in his speech.. Shocked Embarrassed yet it was cute..Day Dreaming apt 4 a 19-yr old.. how one will feel at that age..Big smile what she means to him.. what magic she has done to him... and what it is to be in love.. Day Dreaming like she filled his lyf wit happiness which was gaali.. Blushing she gave him life, and he will give her happiness.. n immediately after that navya wiping her tears...Day DreamingDay Dreaming and abt her laughter... her caring nature...Hug  what i liked is, he implied to renu that he was not carried away by her looks.. but really loves her by heart...ClapThumbs Up and agree wid ya... anant's notion would hav been to became sant n giv pravachans like creepy baba.. b4 meeting navya... ROFL ROFL

finally humara hero ko green-signal mill gaya...DancingParty dat too from a strict sissy... oops.. MAM... Embarrassed i was like anant passed... yipee... Party anant's face was glowing lik 100 W bulb..Day Dreaming but i liked the way renu gave a suspense b4 approving their relationship..LOL and i too was ROFL wen she stopped anant from proceeding further n disturbing their hug..ROFL n esp after the approval she was a new Renu altogether..Shocked  she was teasing Ranbir n Ritz jus lyk her own classmates without showing any objection..Star wen she asked "68% or 45%" i was pretty sure that ranbir was 68%...EmbarrassedShockedLOL even i had this thot from yesterday...Wink and tnx 2 ur post... i did not listen to Ranbir's one and only dialogue.. "Aakhir tere hair cut ne Renu di ko impress kar hi diya" ROFL ROFL

when anant stood up on the chairs.. i gotta remember my skul days..Wacko where even sitting in teacher's table is a big crime n v vl be fined..Dead phunny rule na..SleepyROFL of course he did sit, during computer project...Ouch Tongue btw jus like u, even i dont want marriage track in the near future..Nuke D'oh they need to work on their relationship even more.. Approve and as renu said, now its tym for them to concentrate in studies..Wink they can show some scenes wer navya helps anant to get some kinda 85-90% in his exams..Thumbs Up Wink so that marks bhi mill jayega.. aur renu bhi aur impress ho jaayegi.. ROFL ROFL and i agree with all the rules given by mam...Cool like go home quickly.. conc in exams so that they can tel ma pa after xams.. meet only in clg... how protective na.. strict yet sweet... Day Dreaming Hug

atlast we had to see R-A-M-A...Angry Angry Pig when she was preparing her own big list of items.. Shocked i saw mohan giving romantic looks at his biwi.. ROFL ROFL i can feel that its not sin at all..Confused Big smile but what i could not tolerate is Rama's shy "aise kyu dekh rahe ho" dialogue.. Angry Censored n i think the list of items is not only for the guests.. Shocked she is also planning to send a parcel to Banaras.. Star for Shagun n the poor parents.. ROFL ROFL imagine.. shagun.. after eating the oily items.. aur bhi moti ho jaayegi.. D'oh ROFL after seeing the difference in renu's and rama's "akele baat karni hai" dialogues i feel that rama line maarthi hai.. haha... ROFL ROFL maaf karo...Cry n also beware..Evil Smile humara anant sirf navya ki hai aur hamesha rahega.. Day Dreaming Dancing from the precap i could foresee her plan back-firing on her.. Silly ROFL

awesome analysis tanu...Clap loved reading it..Heart sry for mine being too long..Unhappy kya karu... i couldn't resist myself from typing... Embarrassed Wink

Edited by chucklebuddy - 29 July 2011 at 1:48pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122Cool_priyabs8889frhnjnashakdnavyaalex8mridula.shomeAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-.....Lata.....manjhabarbie2011.Juhi.laddoo598

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
One of the best expressions and dialogues of Navya...Anant at his best...Shaheer rocked in this episode...wow...for the first time a confession of Love moved me to tears...the Love pouring out from Anant's heart for Navya totally totally had be spellbound...was mesmerising to see the way Anant and Navya looked at each other and Renuka was bound to fall flat and accept their Love...wow what an episode...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnladdoo598

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Lovely post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

pgdn

Goldie

pgdn

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Wow nice post !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

laddoo598

IF-Sizzlerz

laddoo598

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdost

One of the best expressions and dialogues of Navya...Anant at his best...Shaheer rocked in this episode...wow...for the first time a confession of Love moved me to tears...the Love pouring out from Anant's heart for Navya totally totally had be spellbound...was mesmerising to see the way Anant and Navya looked at each other and Renuka was bound to fall flat and accept their Love...wow what an episode...

I was close to tears myself..A great episode indeed..Anant's speech was truly mesmerizing, and so full of love..HeartPlease CVs make him a man of his words and make him follow through on everything he said today..Smile
Renu finally got a taste of Anant's charm and understood why her little sister was so lovestruck..LOL
Thanks for the reply..Hug

Originally posted by esha_friends20

Lovely post

Thank you..Smile

Originally posted by pgdn

Wow nice post !!!

Thank you for the nice reply..Smile

@Sandy: Yayy you are the first!!Big smileLOL..Shall look forward to your reply..Smile

Edited by laddoo598 - 29 July 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjn-ApK.14-chucklebuddy

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

[QUOTE=tvdost]One of the best expressions and dialogues of Navya...Anant at his best...Shaheer rocked in this episode...wow...for the first time a confession of Love moved me to tears...the Love pouring out from Anant's heart for Navya totally totally had be spellbound...was mesmerising to see the way Anant and Navya looked at each other and Renuka was bound to fall flat and accept their Love...wow what an episode...

I was close to tears myself..A great episode indeed..Anant's speech was truly mesmerizing, and so full of love..HeartPlease CVs make him a man of his words and make him follow through on everything he said today..Smile
Renu finally got a taste of Anant's charm and understood why her little sister was so lovestruck..LOL
Thanks for the reply..Hug

LOL exactly...pyaar mein tho sab log badi badi deenge maarte rehte hain Big smile...but whatever it was as of now we are all loving it...Embarrassed
and as always Laddooo loved ur take on the episode Clap...and yes I agree they should NOT get married now and the show has to end when they get married Embarrassed...as whats the fun after that for us viewers Wink...and to think that she will be living in the Bajpayee Asylum Dead...let them show the milna jhulna and the Love  before marriage Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputulladdoo598

barbie2011

IF-Rockerz

barbie2011

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hey tanuHug...I am here again without watching the epiWink...but i was expecting a long post from you today..and see i was correctWinkTongue...kya haan na it is not possible for us to keep it short when our prince charming had decided to shower all his magic and love in one speech.EmbarrassedTongue..
Loved your writing...i got goose bumps from your description itself so you can imagine epi dekhne ke baad kya hogaEmbarrassed..I just wish i dont come back with even longer reply( i guess..you can take it as a hint form my side..WinkLOL)...
I agree..rama pakka sabko diabetes aur heart attack dilane ke chakkr main hai..waise kya Rama apne looney ghar wasiyon ke liye itne lowee se khana nahi banati hai kya...nahi kyunki agar wo aisa khana roj khilati to oodi baba aur Bua -dadi paaka khatiya pakad chuke hoteWinkLOL..

aur rahi baat ANYA ke pakde jaane ki to wo to ho hi nahi sakta..kyunki aab to Rama ke pirablem ke din shuru hone wale hai...

Waise as i said, itne ache epi main, CV's jaanbujkar Rama ko dikhate hai..you see hamare Anya ko buri nazaar se bachane ke liye...isse ache option kya ho sakta hai.WinkLOL..

yelo..main phir shuru ho gayi ..I'll come back with more once i watch the epi..to abhi ke liye itna hi..

Loved your awesome post as usualClap, your lovely writing and detailed analyisisClap...cant wait to watch the epi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Preet078-Reshmi-nuttycleochucklebuddyladdoo598

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.