Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Nani - Dadi season?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
So , After the entries of the Dadi's , I didn't find Ram's dadi impressing! Embarrassed but at some point she is quite good ..in her entry she was gud but as time passed she got boring! and Priya's dadi ...I kinda find her impressing! I love the nok-jhok between Shipra and her! Its something i wait for! Smile But ...I think the CV's should work on Ram's dadi! Embarrassed Her character seems good to me but I would really love it if her accent would sound better and real!! The accent of ram's dadi sounds really fake to me! Embarrassed I didn't make this post to take sides ..I mean i am not really comparing ram's dadi and priya's nani  but i found Priya's nani more interesting! Before Ram's dadi entered the show i thought she would be like the supporter of Priya when she starts living in Ram's house! but her character didnt seem to look like one! Embarrassed maybe in the future she will support priya coz of the MAMA AND NIHARIKA! Cry I hope for the best! Smile I wish CV's can make her character more interesting! WinkThis was just my oppinion please no  bashing! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLabavdfanKaJenroxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nani - Dadi season?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatsaleen

greatsaleen

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
true the lady playing Ram's dadi is a horrible actress! 

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree...her attire is perfect...everything is perfect except for her acting lol

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatsaleen

i dont think so..may be she is a new comer..or cvs tell her to act like this..beside u shouldnot  say like about any actor or actress  ...i dont think so it is good idea..am i right?Wink anyway always need  to welcome new actress( i dont  know even she is a new actress or not )Confusedshe will  be better just wait and give her little time..Big smile

Edited by Kinara2 - 31 July 2011 at 7:24pm

greatsaleen

greatsaleen

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by greatsaleen

i dont think so..may be she is a new comer..or cvs tell her to act like this..beside u shouldnot  say like about any actor or actress  ...i dont think so it is good idea..am i right?Wink anyway always need  to welcome new actress( i dont  know even she is a new actress or not )Confusedshe will  be better just wait and give her little time..Big smile

new or old, she is horrible! 

entertainment is a cut throat business. whats worse is that she is taking away the job from a qualified professional actress... i hate seeing below par people take away opportunities from well qualified individuals for whatever reasons (in any field). 

first and foremost, we have to learn to not accept mediocrity especially when we have better options. this kind of a tolerance is more like an appeasement leading us to settle for less than what we deserve and make it a norm. 

time to say it like it is! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.