Can somebody post anant's speech in english?plz...

chitraami thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all am new to this forum.. Daily i used to read all the topics... Today's episode was fantastic... No words to tell abt anant and his speech today... But can somebody plz post the anant's heartfelt speech in english...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup official updater do tht
check written updates post
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
written updaters are doing the update.. w8 for them to complete it... still if u need a detailed english translation... i vl provide it... πŸ˜‰
chitraami thumbnail
Thanks... Written update s in hindi. I cant able to understand that fully. Can u plz translate it into english...
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Renu asks Anant...what does Navya mean to you...

Anant says :

In our home there are rules for each and everything. You must have heard my Grandpa's name...where should we go, what should we do and not do, what is good for the family's prestige...all these we have been taught since childhood...in our family none of them fell in love and got married...it is not necessary to fall in love before marriage and infact not necesary to fall in love after marriage too...I have never seen Mom and Dad speak lovingly anytime...nor have I seen Bhaiyaa and Bhabhi speak with love anytime...then I joined this college and met Navya...before that never have I even looked at any girl with directly but ur sister is so simple, so sweet that even if I did not want to I got attracted to her and kept on looking at her...I was wondering that whenever she passed by how come noone noticed this simple loving girl...but thats what was special about her...she never knew what she was worth...never thought about herself but thought about others...forgetting her sorrows she wipes others tears...when she laughs she laughs her heart out...and when u see that u feel nothing bad can happen in this world...I have never seen such a nice girl before mam...I kept wanting to meet her, looked for excuses to meet her during picnics, functions, I could not understand what had gotten into me...but yes I felt like I was flying in the air...till now I was in the dark...till now I was living without air and after meeting Navya I felt like I was breathing for the first time ...after meeting her I felt there was light in my life...my heart says I should scream on top of my voice and tell everyone how special Navya is and how luckly I am to have her...Navya has given me Life mam...and in return I want to always make Navya happy...never want to see tears in her eyes...I have no idea what I would become tomorrow and what sort of life I can give Navya...but yes I know that for sure that for having Navya in my life I can do anything, become anything but yes I will always make her happy and never make her cry...my family there are all sorts of rules and regulations and no happiness but I have not broken any rules mam...except one that I fell in love and if in your opinion I have done a big crime then I am ready to accept any punishment...

Thks to Karan for the word to word recount of the dialogues in Hindi...

with Love
Lata
Edited by tvdost - 12 years ago
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@tvdost.. tnxx for the awesome update...

@chitra... m sry dear... i was engrossed in replying 2 another post.. n jus now saw ur reply to mine.. hope u got wat u needed... πŸ˜Š
chitraami thumbnail
Ya am really happy to see this... Thanks a lot... Really really fantastic dialogues...
chitraami thumbnail
@tvdost... thanks a lot... Really superb...     @Chucklebuddy... Ya am really happy to see this... Thanks a lot... Really really fantastic dialogues...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@tvdost..great translation dearπŸ‘..keep it up...
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvdost

Renu asks Anant...what does Navya mean to you...

Anant says :

In our home there are rules for each and everything. You must have heard my Grandpa's name...where should we go, what should we do and not do, what is good for the family's prestige...all these we have been taught since childhood...in our family none of them fell in love and got married...it is not necessary to fall in love before marriage and infact not necesary to fall in love after marriage too...I have never seen Mom and Dad speak lovingly anytime...nor have I seen Bhaiyaa and Bhabhi speak with love anytime...then I joined this college and met Navya...before that never have I even looked at any girl with directly but ur sister is so simple, so sweet that even if I did not want to I got attracted to her and kept on looking at her...I was wondering that whenever she passed by how come noone noticed this simple loving girl...but thats what was special about her...she never knew what she was worth...never thought about herself but thought about others...forgetting her sorrows she wipes others tears...when she laughs she laughs her heart out...and when u see that u feel nothing bad can happen in this world...I have never seen such a nice girl before mam...I kept wanting to meet her, looked for excuses to meet her during picnics, functions, I could not understand what had gotten into me...but yes I felt like I was flying in the air...till now I was in the dark...till now I was living without air and after meeting Navya I felt like I was breathing for the first time ...after meeting her I felt there was light in my life...my heart says I should scream on top of my voice and tell everyone how special Navya is and how luckly I am to have her...Navya has given me Life mam...and in return I want to always make Navya happy...never want to see tears in her eyes...I have no idea what I would become tomorrow and what sort of life I can give Navya...but yes I know that for sure that for having Navya in my life I can do anything, become anything but yes I will always make her happy and never make her cry...my family there are all sorts of rules and regulations and no happiness but I have not broken any rules mam...except one that I fell in love and if in your opinion I have done a big crime then I am ready to accept any punishment...

Thks to Karan for the word to word recount of the dialogues in Hindi...

with Love
Lata

welcome lata..