Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Future track hints !!

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hints: di mein aapki aankhon mein aansoo nahi dekh sakta...mein kisi bhi had tak jaa sakta hoom...
whoa..so im damn sure khushi will not see creeper..cuz precap showed they looked happy..
plus does this hint strike anyone..this dialogue has been repeated for like forever..tht means arhi will turn sour..he'll hate her..even tho he loves her..n plethora of things..all b/c of creeper..n his truth..ohh well...

but we have to see till what "HAD" he can go to...hate khushi..marry her..?? ruin her life..?? even tho he loves her too much...he'll keep it hidden...whoa..tht wud be interesting to see..

but man oh man..theyre repeating this life ...for like FOREVER..it foreshadows some thing big abt to happen...n he will do sumthing reallyy big...so far im think he'll just hate her to the core..keep insulting her...tyrna mesh n grind all tht HIMMAT of hers..

cuz he did say KKG..wht did u get all tht himmat from?!?!

n whtever happens...khushi's gonna be a scapegoat no matter wht!!

Edited by sanaya11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
There's a lot of Drama going to happen after this shyam fiasco will be revealed to khushi and Raizada family. it will be interesting to see Arnav trying to hate khushi but is not able to hate her ðŸ˜³
daisyluv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aahana1

There's a lot of Drama going to happen after this shyam fiasco will be revealed to khushi and Raizada family. it will be interesting to see Arnav trying to hate khushi but is not able to hate her ðŸ˜³

i know right sooo much drama !!!!

but it will be interesting to see...him hate her out front..n inside..get hurt the same equally..cuz today's eyelocks were..marvelous..i loved the hand touching it was done soo intentionally...he really likes her i think n wants her close to him...but coming from asr it was quite shocking!!! i didnt expect it from him !!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aahana1

I totally agree, alot of drama will happen once shyam is revealed to all.  Khushi will be the scapegoat for sure and will have to endure it quietly.  Arnav will be in love with her deep inside but will not show it due to his ego and he will only show hate to her on the outside.  Though he will show hate and make her life hell, he will feel so bad about it because he is not able to hate her and he actually cares for her.
daisyluv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anita_21492

I totally agree, alot of drama will happen once shyam is revealed to all.  Khushi will be the scapegoat for sure and will have to endure it quietly.  Arnav will be in love with her deep inside but will not show it due to his ego and he will only show hate to her on the outside.  Though he will show hate and make her life hell, he will feel so bad about it because he is not able to hate her and he actually cares for her.

right on the spot...soo true...uff its gonna get ugly knowing how ugly khushi n asr get get with each other b/c of their fights...eekkk
khush1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can already imagine a scenario inf ront of my eyes..Uff, yeh kaisi majboori hogi. Asr ka gussa and passion together. Aur khushi kaise sambhalegi ASR ko.. oh to balii ka bakra ban jayegi :(