Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

One last request for Gauri (Page 4)

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
-dont wory frm precap it quite sure they wil file a divorce,bt i dnt think they need to live seperately as such like unmaried people ,i wud hate it if live together throughout life with that illegal tag on their relation,talking abt anandi ,gauri ,i know what ur trying to say bt dont mind anandi inspite of tough conditions she had her in laws to give moral suport,security which is very important for person to cure her internal pain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamita

I think the real throw for Gauri would be getting legal notice from Anandi, while she shouts at Jagat, that Anandi would take revenge and throw them in jail, and when they open, the most shocking thing would be that Anandi sending them Divorce papers instead of legal notice, saying that though she has loved Jagaya, he is not her Jagya anymore, and the real love is sacrifising for your love rather than snatching it and if he was happy with Gauri then so be it and today she was giving him his freedom for his happiness...She should also tell Gauri that she would never try to snatch someone's love ever, because her upbringing would never allow her to do that and give her best wishes for their future...It would be biggest blow for their guilty minds and they would have to live with it...There is no greater punishment than living in guilt all their life, while they see Anandi on TV every day of their life, not as a doctor, but may be in some big post, seeing how she bought difference in other people's life, setting an example for the people who are still pushing their daughters in marriage at young age...
Showing how the education can be used in real life...

i would never want to see this in the show... Pinch tht would be a cakewalk for the two.. want both of them to payback for wht they have done by struggling and fighting to get legal status for their relationship.. i wouldnt have said this had gauri been unaware of jagya's  first marriage...i wish she pays for what she did  consciouslyDead

Edited by IisBliss - 29 July 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123woman11Picasso9-Purva-veil_of_rosesswethasyam08Suchi-tiny15

KamalikaG Senior Member
KamalikaG
KamalikaG

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I sometimes can't believe that this Gauri is the same one as the Mumbai one Shocked Can someone really change so much? Does love change you for the worse? ConfusedThat is what has happened with Gauri. It ahs turned her into a weak, insecure human being. I would be grateful to the CVs if they show Gauri leaving Jagya for good, Anandi divorcing Jagya.

Jagya deserves to be alone in life!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

woman11swethasyam08tiny15

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Originally posted by khusi_*

ohh...i dont ve any expectation from gauri to think rationally!!
they way she is trying to project anandi as a villian in precap!!...i dont think so we can ever gonna see the gauri who she was before the 2nd marriage!

khushi i also feel the sameOuchOuch Gauri is more worried about the possible court cases and Anandi's revenge, not her own statusOuch

And that is called "THAMAS"as per Bhagavad Gita.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

vm69 Newbie
vm69
vm69

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by impressions

Originally posted by vm69

I completely agree with you. But I have often wondered about one thing. What if this is the real Gauri. A person's real personality comes out in a crisis, when there is a problem or when life beats them down. We have seen several problems in Anandi's life and we KNOW how she will react. But this is the first big problem Gauri has faced (as an adult). Maybe this is the real Gauri. Remember how she was gettting so worried/depressed/frustrated when she could not find a house in Mumbai?

Therefore, I dont think that the CVs have just suddenly changed her personality. I think the CVs have slowly shown Gauri's real self.

I respect your POV. Just thought I will write mine too !

Hi all, I have been an avid reader of all your posts and finally couldn't resist any longer from joining the forum. 

I completely agree with the above quoted post about the character Gauri being herself rather than a sudden degradation by the CVs . This character was bound to buckle under pressure. She was always hyper, be it in excitement in college ( some of you might call it chirpy and cheerful), or  be it convincing her parents to get her married to Jagat or even while forcing the Singh parivar and Jetsar people to accept her. A go getter, determined character that cannot accept failure at any cost ( not after her annulled child marriage). A person who believes she is always right (even if she is wrong) and can't take no for an answer. Very persuasive and hence restless and even short tempered. And all these traits did manifest once things didn't go her way. Her ultimate mission was to get back what she had lost in her childhood i.e. being accepted by Jagat and his family.

I remember one particular episode, aired long time back  just before Jagya professes his lover to Gauri, where she meets her Bade Papa and complains to him about her parents forcing her to get married. That very time I found her to be quite hyper. Maybe due to her high pitched voice. But  it also showed her irritability and strong determination ( not wanting to even listen to others). It took great efforts for her Bade Papa to convince her to meet the guy who had come to see her.

Hi Impressions. I liked the way you expressed yourself. I think you said it better what I wanted to say. I know there are a lot of Gauri Fans. And believe me, I like certain things about her too. But what most Gauri fans misunderstand is that CVs have changed her personality and are now showing her as negative. It may be true. But it may also be that Gauri is this way. I feel this way because:
1) Earlier Gauri had Badepapa her life. He was the wise one who steered her towards wise and mature decisions. He is absent now and she has started making mistakes and dont know how to handle them.
2) Dadisa...also found her to be impulsive. Dadisa has her own reasons to dislike Gauri and use these reasons to get her out of their lives, but that does not mean that she is wrong.
3) Gauri's own mother and sometimes Gauri herself has been shown to say that she needs more patience.

I started watching this serial about 9 months ago when Gauri's role had just started to be important. I used to find her personality okay even then, because I didnt find her very mature...mostly girlish. Which was okay for her to behave then because she didnt have any problems in life. A person's maturity is revealed only when they have to face problems. I am sorry that Gauri crumbled when she had to face these problems. It is not entirely her  mistake. Badepapa is absent. Her parents are useless. It is her misforturne that she likes a spineless person like Jagia.

I really hope that no Gauri fans find this offensive. I didnt mean it that way !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevaskwoman11tiny15

Go to top