Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

One last request for Gauri (Page 3)

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Gauri has already been 'living in' with J and wearing a MS and sindoor. Why does that have to change ? I think her bigger problem is  - accepting defeat from a gawaar like Anandi. After all - Gauri is an educated city girl and a doctor to boot. 

Gauri will make life miserable for J till he and A are not divorced,  only to satiate her ego - not her conscience or her social standing or any other moral basis. She is too self absorbed to spare a thought for what another person might be thinking - and in any case even if she has to listen to another person - her wipers take care of it soon enough Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuWebsiedreamz12woman11Picasso9vasujasanjukta..veil_of_rosesILoveDramashamiltiny15

impressions Newbie
impressions
impressions

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vm69

I completely agree with you. But I have often wondered about one thing. What if this is the real Gauri. A person's real personality comes out in a crisis, when there is a problem or when life beats them down. We have seen several problems in Anandi's life and we KNOW how she will react. But this is the first big problem Gauri has faced (as an adult). Maybe this is the real Gauri. Remember how she was gettting so worried/depressed/frustrated when she could not find a house in Mumbai?

Therefore, I dont think that the CVs have just suddenly changed her personality. I think the CVs have slowly shown Gauri's real self.

I respect your POV. Just thought I will write mine too !

Hi all, I have been an avid reader of all your posts and finally couldn't resist any longer from joining the forum. 

I completely agree with the above quoted post about the character Gauri being herself rather than a sudden degradation by the CVs . This character was bound to buckle under pressure. She was always hyper, be it in excitement in college ( some of you might call it chirpy and cheerful), or  be it convincing her parents to get her married to Jagat or even while forcing the Singh parivar and Jetsar people to accept her. A go getter, determined character that cannot accept failure at any cost ( not after her annulled child marriage). A person who believes she is always right (even if she is wrong) and can't take no for an answer. Very persuasive and hence restless and even short tempered. And all these traits did manifest once things didn't go her way. Her ultimate mission was to get back what she had lost in her childhood i.e. being accepted by Jagat and his family.

I remember one particular episode, aired long time back  just before Jagya professes his lover to Gauri, where she meets her Bade Papa and complains to him about her parents forcing her to get married. That very time I found her to be quite hyper. Maybe due to her high pitched voice. But  it also showed her irritability and strong determination ( not wanting to even listen to others). It took great efforts for her Bade Papa to convince her to meet the guy who had come to see her.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123WebsievasujaPicasso9woman11veil_of_roseshookedILoveDramaSuchi-tiny15

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=parri814] Great POV Antara and VM69. [BR][BR]It does in a way make sense that no matter what the circumstance or confusion created there from, a person makes A CHOICE on how to ACT/REACT whether on a conscious or subconscious level.          I agree bt there r some weak points n strong in every person ,which is result of childhood ,g never forgot that incident in life n hated mariage until she loved j,one canot cal her mental ,n i feel situation do affect people,like people who r betrayed once live in fear breaking back while people havin the right people gve life another chance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

woman11

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Personaly i feel is funny that y should they should they live in ilegal relation .its pointles n senseles irespective of what anandi does,y is she teling the consequenses of what can hapen?j what he is nt bothered of his ilegal mariage status .it just sounds senseles may to drag drama.i personaly sad for g ,the confusion in mind resulting in insecurity.the way he emotionaly tortured to mary him he wont be able to live without her ,she broken heart bt truly loved him.she faced childhood torture n now this it makes me sad.i dnt feel anything fr j becoz he has made problems fr everyone.

Thank you tanvi, for your response. I am glad that you also feel its funny that they should live in an  illegal relation-------agree with you, it's absolutely pointless and senseless. Thank you for spelling that out. I wanted to know your opinion since you are a supporter of Gauri and Jagya and am happy to know even you feel their relationship now should end, at least till Jagya gets a divorce. However, i read some posts arguing that Ja-Ga's illegality doesn't matter, for legal or illegal, they still love each other and should stay togetherOuch. Was wondering if all Ja-Ga fans think the same way...so thanks for your response.
I am really happy that you participated in the discussion and responded to my question with a good spirit, instead of rudely blasting out at me,  unlike some others. LOL It's becoming really hard to engage in a discussion in this forum, I never know when people might just turn bellicoseLOL 

And yes, though I don't support with Gauri myself, I get your point of view about Gauri. However, if she continues to stay with J as what she herself calls the doosri aurat, then she herself is responsible for stooping so low. I am sincerely hoping she leaves him for some time, else it will be a disgusting thing to watch.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Websievasujaveil_of_rosesILoveDramasanjukta..tiny15Suchi-

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Now even if a was thrown out of house becoz j maried g,her parents bring her back bt keep on crying instead of motivating her,she works for herself family bt there wud always remain some shaterdnes in her which wud affect in further relationship n if the husband is nice then gud bt again a cheater or bad susural then a would complety shatter life.to fight u also need the right moral suport.now also anandi fals for men who lies to her no suport frm sasra then it wil afect her ,
stuti.. Senior Member
stuti..
stuti..

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

But she is not going to dispossess her illusive 'trophy'- disbanded or illegal. The lies of Jagya stare starkly exposed on her face. But harder her gloats get deflated more stubbornly she sticks to her faulty decision. The precap shows her turning maniac. I'd missed entire MBBS period and hence don't know much about her original portrayal. But as gleaned from some debates here, if she were sensitive and rational originally, then some of her primary arguments on justifying her 'marriage' fails to make sense.

Morally, she acquits herself stating Jagya was never in love with Anandi and hence there was no chance to salvage their 'child marriage'. a.) Now that enough proofs of a strong bond between J and A, even after attaining adulthood -not just 'unimportant', 'forced' bond of  minority years-but prior to Mumbai's glamour glare –How still, she draws any moral rationalization from the argument? I mean, does she still consider herself morally free to choose and support (rescue?!) a renegade freelancer? Had her action not preempted any salvage? b.) Her stretched logic of fate's rectitude in her own child marriage, she completely misses preexisting child marriage of Anandi. Even more, she turns wholly amnesiac about the ample witnessing of Anadi-Jagya's strong bonding during that encounter – to the extent that a pre teen boy Jagya hated her for causing a harm to his 'bindhnee' Anandi. Had it never occurred to her that there was a bond- child marriage or not- and that Jagya is not coming entirely clean while claiming victimhood?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9woman11ILoveDramahookedsanjukta..tiny15

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Even if a is thrown out of house,parents keep crying instead of giving moral suport.she herself works ,they give litle money bt there wil inner shaternes which wil only cured if realy men enter a life .even in this curent situation if the men comes who is breaks her trust bad susural ag ,wil her condition be like now or more worst.
woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Even if a is thrown out of house,parents keep crying instead of giving moral suport.she herself works ,they give litle money bt there wil inner shaternes which wil only cured if realy men enter a life .even in this curent situation if the men comes who is breaks her trust bad susural ag ,wil her condition be like now or more worst.

tanvi lets not assume things on imaginary situationsLOL.
Lets not concoct imaginary situations and argue that Anandi would have done this and that and done worse. It's a fact Anandi and Gauri are two different people with completely different personalities-----------we have seen Anandi facing her adversities and acting in a certain way and we have seen Gauri facing her adversities and acting in a certain way. Lets limit our discussions on what has happened in reality, not imaginary situations.LOLLOL It's fallacious to predict what Anandi would have done in Gauri's situation or what Gauri would have done if she were in Anandi's place

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9veil_of_rosesILoveDramasanjukta..tiny15

Go to top