Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

vamita

Goldie

vamita

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I think the real throw for Gauri would be getting legal notice from Anandi, while she shouts at Jagat, that Anandi would take revenge and throw them in jail, and when they open, the most shocking thing would be that Anandi sending them Divorce papers instead of legal notice, saying that though she has loved Jagaya, he is not her Jagya anymore, and the real love is sacrifising for your love rather than snatching it and if he was happy with Gauri then so be it and today she was giving him his freedom for his happiness...She should also tell Gauri that she would never try to snatch someone's love ever, because her upbringing would never allow her to do that and give her best wishes for their future...It would be biggest blow for their guilty minds and they would have to live with it...There is no greater punishment than living in guilt all their life, while they see Anandi on TV every day of their life, not as a doctor, but may be in some big post, seeing how she bought difference in other people's life, setting an example for the people who are still pushing their daughters in marriage at young age...
Showing how the education can be used in real life...

Edited by vamita - 29 July 2011 at 10:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

woman11ILoveDramasanjukta..swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One last request for Gauri (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vm69

Originally posted by woman11

After all the fiasco with this love triangle, and the steady degradation of Gauri's character, there is hardly anything that I can expect from her. And yet, I passionately wish for one thing from her, am desperately hoping that to happen. So here's my last request to Gauri:

Dear Gauri,
From the time you have married your Jagat, you are not the same girl that I liked and loved in your Mumbai days. You have increasingly showed your irrationality, insensitivity, selfishness, jealousy  and insecurity as the days went by. You have shouted like a maniac and acted hysterically. And every time you have sought out Anandi and taken out your frustration on her, that too for no fault of hers. You also lack the backbone to take a stand against your husband, nor do you want to admit your mistakes.

okay fine, let bygones be bygones. I have no expectation from you any more but there's a small flicker of hope that you will not stoop that low.

So here's my last request for you. Now that you know that you are an second woman who had been living with a married man, please leave your Jagat and go away from him. Your relationship is not only illegal but also socially and morally disgusting. Please do not fall so low to continue staying with him even after knowing everything. Leave him, let him get a divorce and then you can remarry if you still want him as your life partner. But before that, please stay away from him.

Any woman who agrees to stay with a married man like this is a disgrace to the entire womanhood. Can we expect the bare minimum self-respect from the woman in you? Hope you will not fail us.

---------------
A woman

I completely agree with you. But I have often wondered about one thing. What if this is the real Gauri. A person's real personality comes out in a crisis, when there is a problem or when life beats them down. We have seen several problems in Anandi's life and we KNOW how she will react. But this is the first big problem Gauri has faced (as an adult). Maybe this is the real Gauri. Remember how she was gettting so worried/depressed/frustrated when she could not find a house in Mumbai?

Therefore, I dont think that the CVs have just suddenly changed her personality. I think the CVs have slowly shown Gauri's real self.

I respect your POV. Just thought I will write mine too !

Great point, you make a lot of sense. I was just hoping Gauri does not stoop so low. As a woman it's painful to see a woman stoop to these levelsOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9-Purva-swethasyam08tiny15

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Great POV Antara and VM69.

It does in a way make sense that no matter what the circumstance or confusion created there from, a person makes A CHOICE on how to ACT/REACT whether on a conscious or subconscious level.

This could possibly be Gauri's innate personality that she masked while in Mumbai because she could have possibly also been enamored by the big city life. Just A's how Jagya portrayed himself as suave and ultra modern in Mumbai but in essence he was always a temperamental loser so too Gauri must have done the same. It's just that we never got to see her tantrums whilst growing up post the annulment of her balvivah to J.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

woman11tiny15

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Clap

all the POV's are indeed correct. @ vamita: u have said exactly what i was about to say. Big smile

to me even i don't want JG stay together ateast till their problem got solved. and it will done only by divorce of JA. later if they really miss each other then they can consider the fact of remarrying. Confused which i don't want to take abt right now. Angry

as in the precap DS was asking A to file a case against J and A is not ready for that from the start. Ouch

other side G is expecting that A would file a case against J and send him to jail and take the revenge. Angry

i would if G would even understand A; Approve i know its very very impossible. its better A divorces J and move on in life and free J. later its JG's wish what they want to do. D'oh 

Edited by vss08 - 29 July 2011 at 11:00am

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

veil_of_roses

IF-Dazzler

veil_of_roses

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Gauri needs a psychiatrist...i think she had insecurities deeper in her mind always...n only thing she was flaunting was LEGALITY of wedding...i think as a child gauri faced trouble 2nd wedding...she wanted to take revenge...
she wanted to be legal n win...she lost coz J had a legal(in eyes of panchayat) social wife...She married to J just to show all of them panchayat n family "I M LEGAL WIFE..mera HAQ..n all tht" so loosing tht only status she has become hysteric...she fears she'll loose again..Anandi will win...wat if J goes back to A...she cant do anything...All her insecurities are on surface now...this how she is n was...she likes to hold past...She has this ego i cant be wrong..i'll always win...etc..

I wish she grows up..leaves J & moves ahead in life...

Edited by gargi. - 29 July 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiedreamz12woman11hookedtiny15

veil_of_roses

IF-Dazzler

veil_of_roses

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I dont beleive A shud divorce J...Divorce is a huge thing & A belongs to a village..I dont want A to give divorce easily...I want G to bag A to divorce J...Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedtiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Personaly i feel is funny that y should they should they live in ilegal relation .its pointles n senseles irespective of what anandi does,y is she teling the consequenses of what can hapen?j what he is nt bothered of his ilegal mariage status .it just sounds senseles may to drag drama.i personaly sad for g ,the confusion in mind resulting in insecurity.the way he emotionaly tortured to mary him he wont be able to live without her ,she broken heart bt truly loved him.she faced childhood torture n now this it makes me sad.i dnt feel anything fr j becoz he has made problems fr everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Post Reply New Post

Go to top