Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
After all the fiasco with this love triangle, and the steady degradation of Gauri's character, there is hardly anything that I can expect from her. And yet, I passionately wish for one thing from her, am desperately hoping that to happen. So here's my last request to Gauri:

Dear Gauri,
From the time you have married your Jagat, you are not the same girl that I liked and loved in your Mumbai days. You have increasingly showed your irrationality, insensitivity, selfishness, jealousy  and insecurity as the days went by. You have shouted like a maniac and acted hysterically. And every time you have sought out Anandi and taken out your frustration on her, that too for no fault of hers. You also lack the backbone to take a stand against your husband, nor do you want to admit your mistakes.

okay fine, let bygones be bygones. I have no expectation from you any more but there's a small flicker of hope that you will not stoop that low.

So here's my last request for you. Now that you know that you are an second woman who had been living with a married man, please leave your Jagat and go away from him. Your relationship is not only illegal but also socially and morally disgusting. Please do not fall so low to continue staying with him even after knowing everything. Leave him, let him get a divorce and then you can remarry if you still want him as your life partner. But before that, please stay away from him.

Any woman who agrees to stay with a married man like this is a disgrace to the entire womanhood. Can we expect the bare minimum self-respect from the woman in you? Hope you will not fail us.

---------------
A woman

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadpuneetkjainsmiley96gckasturidivyababuspatty123tvfreaqanamika00WebsiesruthipoluruKamalikaGstuti..prattsAmor.shreelaPicasso9AbhiAniSushaanManeetgawkervasujaILoveDramaEl_Dorado-Purva-veil_of_rosesvivacious_priyasanjukta..angelic8219anna44live_lifeankit111hermososwethasyam08Rolzznivedithashamiltiny15nami2811khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One last request for Gauri" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
ohh...i dont ve any expectation from gauri to think rationally!!
they way she is trying to project anandi as a villian in precap!!...i dont think so we can ever gonna see the gauri who she was before the 2nd marriage!

Edited by khusi_* - 29 July 2011 at 9:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqWebsiesruthipoluruKamalikaGwoman11Picasso9vasujaswethasyam08shamiltiny15

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I'm actually surprised she went and sat in the car and the fact she was so dazzed to notice jagya waving to Anandi before they went LOL

Edited by angelic8219 - 29 July 2011 at 10:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqvasujaPicasso9AbhiAnisreevaskwoman11swethasyam08shamiltiny15khusi_*

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Sorry Antara you are barking up at the wrong tree. She doesn't represent woman like us if she chooses to be with Jagya knowing well that he has a legal wife. According to precap she is more worried about Anandi filing the case and her boyfriend going to jail, so her ditching him and moving on seems like illusion to me...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.vasujaPicasso9AbhiAniwoman11ILoveDramahookedswethasyam08shamiltiny15khusi_*

vm69

vm69

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

After all the fiasco with this love triangle, and the steady degradation of Gauri's character, there is hardly anything that I can expect from her. And yet, I passionately wish for one thing from her, am desperately hoping that to happen. So here's my last request to Gauri:

Dear Gauri,
From the time you have married your Jagat, you are not the same girl that I liked and loved in your Mumbai days. You have increasingly showed your irrationality, insensitivity, selfishness, jealousy  and insecurity as the days went by. You have shouted like a maniac and acted hysterically. And every time you have sought out Anandi and taken out your frustration on her, that too for no fault of hers. You also lack the backbone to take a stand against your husband, nor do you want to admit your mistakes.

okay fine, let bygones be bygones. I have no expectation from you any more but there's a small flicker of hope that you will not stoop that low.

So here's my last request for you. Now that you know that you are an second woman who had been living with a married man, please leave your Jagat and go away from him. Your relationship is not only illegal but also socially and morally disgusting. Please do not fall so low to continue staying with him even after knowing everything. Leave him, let him get a divorce and then you can remarry if you still want him as your life partner. But before that, please stay away from him.

Any woman who agrees to stay with a married man like this is a disgrace to the entire womanhood. Can we expect the bare minimum self-respect from the woman in you? Hope you will not fail us.

---------------
A woman

I completely agree with you. But I have often wondered about one thing. What if this is the real Gauri. A person's real personality comes out in a crisis, when there is a problem or when life beats them down. We have seen several problems in Anandi's life and we KNOW how she will react. But this is the first big problem Gauri has faced (as an adult). Maybe this is the real Gauri. Remember how she was gettting so worried/depressed/frustrated when she could not find a house in Mumbai?

Therefore, I dont think that the CVs have just suddenly changed her personality. I think the CVs have slowly shown Gauri's real self.

I respect your POV. Just thought I will write mine too !

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababutvfreaqWebsieAmor.Picasso9AbhiAniILoveDramawoman11-Purva-hookedsanjukta..swethasyam08shamiltiny15khusi_*

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
As vm69 said This is real G then y did they show j hiding the fact he betrayed anandi.teling her that he n A were only friends so i think based on point only they tried to create confusion the story g noticing j changed right frm suhagrat ,through al words of family gets insecure ,j goes through realisation mode of how he betrayd a,but j canot tel to anything through wat he is goin becoz he kept al dat hiden to her is scared that she wil leave him .al this messn confusion i cant understand how the story wil proceed?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08intruderfast

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

ohh...i dont ve any expectation from gauri to think rationally!!
they way she is trying to project anandi as a villian in precap!!...i dont think so we can ever gonna see the gauri who she was before the 2nd marriage!

khushi i also feel the sameOuchOuch Gauri is more worried about the possible court cases and Anandi's revenge, not her own statusOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9AbhiAniswethasyam08shamiltiny15khusi_*

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

As vm69 said This is real G then y did they show j hiding the fact he betrayed anandi.teling her that he n A were only friends so i think based on point only they tried to create confusion the story g noticing j changed right frm suhagrat ,through al words of family gets insecure ,j goes through realisation mode of how he betrayd a,but j canot tel to anything through wat he is goin becoz he kept al dat hiden to her is scared that she wil leave him .al this messn confusion i cant understand how the story wil proceed?

tanvi: agree with your point. But just want to know one thing...would you still support Gauri's staying with Jagya in the name of love and sachha pyaar? Leave out the CVs here, lets just talk in the context of the story only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..ankit111swethasyam08tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top