Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   

Saher/D#4/SG 140/Update 144 (Page 4)

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 47925

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Congratulations And CelebrationsParty
i m sooo lateCry
but anyways!!! Congrats my rajdhani expressLOL

awesome update di..!!! lovely creations!

btw... i m gonna pm u... to know ur biographyROFL

thanx for the pm!!
Nps, yaar!
 
Thanksss soo much sweetsHugarre nahiii my inbox Is full already Quaterhalf with your PMs ONLYROFL
 
ShockedShocked wat??? di.. dnt joke haan.. i dnt even pm u sooo muchOuch
Shocked
ME jokingShockedROFLROFLNO check your pm box with my replysROFLROFL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
KIDDING yaarROFLROFL
 
 
@ Reeno thanksEmbarrassedHug
-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23947

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Congratulations And CelebrationsParty
i m sooo lateCry
but anyways!!! Congrats my rajdhani expressLOL

awesome update di..!!! lovely creations!

btw... i m gonna pm u... to know ur biographyROFL

thanx for the pm!!
Nps, yaar!
 
Thanksss soo much sweetsHugarre nahiii my inbox Is full already Quaterhalf with your PMs ONLYROFL
 
ShockedShocked wat??? di.. dnt joke haan.. i dnt even pm u sooo muchOuch
Shocked
ME jokingShockedROFLROFLNO check your pm box with my replysROFLROFL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
KIDDING yaarROFLROFL
 
 
@ Reeno thanksEmbarrassedHug
ROFLROFL u na... infact all ur pms are just UG'sStern Smile
my pm dabba is full wid ugs and ff n stuffOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 47925

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

[ ROFLROFL u na... infact all ur pms are just UG'sStern Smile
my pm dabba is full wid ugs and ff n stuffOuch
Same hereOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23947

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

[ ROFLROFL u na... infact all ur pms are just UG'sStern Smile
my pm dabba is full wid ugs and ff n stuffOuch
Same hereOuchLOL
ok ji...i spammed enough.. now u are getting boredLOL i shud go now!!! bie bie!!! tc!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Joined: 03 July 2010
Posts: 10628

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

CONGRATS Shaer for your # 4 SHOP Hug Hope you open many moree, WOOW the the all siggies look Amaaazinge, OMG the ArHi all siggies's is Out-of-this-world Day Dreaming WOOW wht a sigi color yaar, I LOVE LOVE LOVED it so muchhh <3 Goshhh the KaJen sigi it soo haaawt, I love the sigi style. The text look Aweesome, Siddhant & Suku sigi look Amaazinge, I love the brown shead you used (:SaJan look mindblwoing,Premheer sigi WOOOW GOREGEOUS, Loved it veryyy muchhh Big smile 

Mishh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 47925

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by saher_90

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

[ ROFLROFL u na... infact all ur pms are just UG'sStern Smile
my pm dabba is full wid ugs and ff n stuffOuch
Same hereOuchLOL
ok ji...i spammed enough.. now u are getting boredLOL i shud go now!!! bie bie!!! tc!!
Yea cant chat here naLOLbyeee tc luv yaaaHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 47925

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taani96

CONGRATS Shaer for your # 4 SHOP Hug Hope you open many moree, WOOW the the all siggies look Amaaazinge, OMG the ArHi all siggies's is Out-of-this-world Day Dreaming WOOW wht a sigi color yaar, I LOVE LOVE LOVED it so muchhh <3 Goshhh the KaJen sigi it soo haaawt, I love the sigi style. The text look Aweesome, Siddhant & Suku sigi look Amaazinge, I love the brown shead you used (:SaJan look mindblwoing,Premheer sigi WOOOW GOREGEOUS, Loved it veryyy muchhh Big smile 

Mishh
HAyeee thanksss veryyy much yaarHug; loved love dloved your comment yaarHugHugHugmeans alot sweets reallyHugthanksssagainnnHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meehak.

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 17614

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
congratzzz saher for your new shopHugHug
May u have many many many more

wowww lovelyyy update..all of the sigs came out gorgeousTongue
awww i luvdd the Harshiti siggyDay Dreaming(without any doubt my fav.LOLLOL)..blending and colouring is awsomeDay Dreaming..gonna use
HP one is shooo cuteEmbarrassed..luvd it too
samrat-gunjan siggy,baby siggy and ARHI stuff is awsome tooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mallika's #13th Shop(UPDATE-PG140,BACK)NOREQ

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: mallika_14   Replies: 1133   Views: 38138

mallika_14 1133 38138 08 April 2014 at 12:21am by ShrAvi_
~*Misty Colours*~{Closed}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -.Neha.-   Replies: 1166   Views: 35142

-.Neha.- 1166 35142 06 March 2012 at 8:09am by -.Aphrodite.-
\Chandnii's Creatiions '07/-Pg140-reqs/&more.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: xChandnix   Replies: 1142   Views: 38714

xChandnix 1142 38714 05 December 2011 at 2:51am by kawal_tak
Saher/D#2/MG/AnYa/Babies/Ayeshasallu on pg 144

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1197   Views: 39138

saher_90 1197 39138 10 May 2011 at 12:28pm by CryingEyes-
Saher Creation Gallery..(updated GLY on pg 144)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1178   Views: 24987

saher_90 1178 24987 17 April 2010 at 11:51am by saher_90

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index