Cheap, stupid and ugly show!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously ...

This show is just waste ... Nothing really happens! The same process of koki bullying rashi , and rashi bullying gopi! And so senseless everytime!!

Come on ! Some many things have to change in this show πŸ˜•
Originally posted by -DE-

Seriously ...

This show is just waste ... Nothing really happens! The same process of koki bullying rashi , and rashi bullying gopi! And so senseless everytime!!

Come on ! Some many things have to change in this show πŸ˜•

There is a lot of negaitive in the show 😭 and Gopi is bullyed and punished for all the wrong reasons and Koikila is the one to carry the blame we need Nani to come back and put Kokila in her place again😊
Kokila after making Gopi sew in the night the sheet, make the dhokas in the morning, she has her school work attends school, comes back and make more dhoklas 3 different type, probably after that she needed to prepare the dinner, then school homework (the teachers are also giving her double the work, because of her age)...I swear she is so unlucky Gopi, everyone is bullying her is some way. 
And secondly it Kokila who is causing Rashi to hate Gopi.
If we look at the current things in sathiya kokila is always trying to make rashi look bad. And koki also shows off with gopi before rashi ... So kokila does not need to get angry at rashi being rude or making plans against gopi because she is causing everything... Because of her showing off and being rude to her makes rashi hate gopi..
But rashi is also a witch
Rashi has never been nice to Gopi. Even if Koki was good to Rashi, she would still be trying her best to make life difficult for Gopi.

I think that Rashi has been restrained by Koki, if she had free reign life would be even worse for Gopi.
Originally posted by sandyuk

Rashi has never been nice to Gopi. Even if Koki was good to Rashi, she would still be trying her best to make life difficult for Gopi.

I think that Rashi has been restrained by Koki, if she had free reign life would be even worse for Gopi.
Very ture Gopi would be a slave to Rashi if Kokila wasnt there    Hetal would never say anything to Rashi as she her self would be scared πŸ˜† 
Such a stupid serial...!!!!!!!  I have never seen such a bad serial...irritating it has bcome...From today onwards I will  never watch this serial...!!!!
Now this new kid who has started bullying Gopi. Unbelievable. Children in the first standard are supposed to be some 5-6 years old. I can't believe how stupid this serial has become.
You're right, some of the things happening in the show are just horrible
The thing i am also concerned of is that no progress is happening in this show..