Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Concept Of The serial

bebo21st Newbie
bebo21st
bebo21st

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
hello everyone i like watching this serial but not the biggest fan at the current level it is going. i live outside India and people here in my country are big fans of India and we leave the moment throught the serials. anyways to the point at the starting if the serial Rashmi Sharma the person in charge i actually do not know her position so she stated that the concept of this serial is the journey of SImar from her parents home to her in laws how she lives all the moments as a single girl and than to her in laws place playing the role of wife and daughter in law, sister in law and other realtion she would play. now the story is going in such a way that was seen in serials on zee tv like chooti bahu and the tale of two friends i forgot the name of tht thought forgive for that.  all families that are following indian beliefs across the world and have daughters who are about to get married relate themselves to Simar and her journey. the talk of simar's sister getting married in her place is a sure sigh of the makers of the show trying very hard to win fans but if they do read this than am sorry to say that they are losing fans as now i will stop watching this show in all.

this show was suppoesed to show her journey as a girl with dreams and not complicated he dreams and life. Buaji is helping her in every way but she is a very old character that should have not pushed SImar in the mash she is  now. i am dissappointed very much with the story line. every girl who is about to get married feels scared and cannot express her fear to anyone what she feeling who she is going to tell. and then her in life after marriage.

i cannot say more at the moment because i am very disappointed and disgusted

chow everyone happy reading and happy watching lol
tc and cya all 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reiana

lovenaksh Newbie
lovenaksh
lovenaksh

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
i knw that two rens show do saheliyaa 
in it no one knws tht they hav married wid whom  but here simar knws tht prem had married roli 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index