College & University
College & University

India-Forums

How can i to remove password protect from pdf

apple4hong4 Newbie
apple4hong4
apple4hong4

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I am a student of University.I pay $85 for each of my ebooks and have my UoP password and username to open them.
The problem is that I want to move them to my kindle dx which does not support the password part of the pdf file.How can I remove the password protect from this file.Each page is password protected, but I only have to put in my password one time and it opens the whole ebook.However, on the kindle dx, the cursor does not go to the username or password box, so i can't open it on my kindle.I tried buying and using a PDF restrictions remover but all it does is say "Restrictions Removed" but the password protect is still on when I transfer it to the kindle.
Any suggestions of what product to use or what to do?
Pls help!!!
Thank you so much in advance.

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
hourer Newbie
hourer
hourer

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
you are authorized to check a bunch of critical PDF files, which were created and encrypted by a former department manager. You need to open these PDF files and print them. Or this job will take you a month or longer.
What's more, i share you a article about How to remove PDF password and restriction,which has made the whole process easy.
It saved me lots of time on this. I just shared the guide with you.
Hope it can do you a bit favor.
www.softwarebbs.com/wiki/How_to_remove_PDF_password_and_restriction

Edited by hourer - 31 July 2011 at 7:19pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index