Suggestions / Comments

help with signatures

RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Can anyone plz tell me how can i attach signatures to my posts, i'v tried updating my profile but no use ðŸ˜• 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You first need to save the picture you want to use, than upload it to a site like imageshack, imgur etc... Once u upload it you will get a link for forums . Go to your dashboard you will see link for Profile on your left side, click on edit than click on signature and now you paste the link from the site to the box and make sure you click submit before closing.
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Thank u , but i have done this a hundred times almost & every time i have clicked submit also, but still it's not showing the signature below my posts..😭 what do i do...😔
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Go Under Preferences and click yes where it says show video avatars and banner signature. Also when u reply there's a box that says Show signature click on that too that should solve it ðŸ˜Š
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Are you using Chrome to update your signature box ? Because many a times there are problems in putting sigs using Chrome, Try using Firefox or IE , and still if its not getting updated, do let me know , I will help you put the sigs. in your sig box ! :)
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
yes im using chrome, i will try using firefox, thank u for the help, if it does not work out i will surely let u know 😃
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
I did try updating it thru firefox & internet explore but still m facing the same problem ðŸ˜” wat do i do now 
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ok tell me what signature do you want to put ? I will put it in your sig. box ! :)
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
OH thank u so much 😃 i want to use these two pics..

RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Thank u very very much ðŸ¤— m really glad it;s finally showingif i need to change it evr i will contact u only now..hehe  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ