Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

I QUIT this show!!!!

shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
After reading the article where Roli gets married to Prem, rather than Simar, I have decided to quit this show ... as not only is this stupid, but the production house is taking us loyal viewers for granted ... really, is this realistic? even for a fictional show, this is the most stupid thing in the world ... especially given that there was another show called Chhoti Bahu on Zee that had a similar storyline.

CHANGE or QUIT!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

div_divapremsimardivyababuAnant_loverbewafa

monachweetie Senior Member
monachweetie
monachweetie

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shriman

After reading the article where Roli gets married to Prem, rather than Simar, I have decided to quit this show ... as not only is this stupid, but the production house is taking us loyal viewers for granted ... really, is this realistic? even for a fictional show, this is the most stupid thing in the world ... especially given that there was another show called Chhoti Bahu on Zee that had a similar storyline.

CHANGE or QUIT!!!!!

i cmpltly agree with u and if the article becms true then definitly i too wil quit the shw.hope that disgustng thng wont happen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovenaksh

kavitha_gurram Newbie
kavitha_gurram
kavitha_gurram

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i too will stop watching the show if roli gets married to premLOL

guddu81 Newbie
guddu81
guddu81

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Same Here. I have already started looking options for other serial in this slot.
gypsy16 Newbie
gypsy16
gypsy16

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

I already had stopped watching this show. I don't know what they are trying to tell the audience that it's okay to lie if you gets away with it. One more "Balika Vadhu" .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranag

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
It really is disgusting!
lastmin Goldie
lastmin
lastmin

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I agree whole heartedly!! Another possibly good serial gone down the drain!!! The fact that she left her own wedding to go perform itself was quite foolish to begin with - her sister taking part in the cermonies as a cover up completely crosses the line for me - I am done with this serial. Have been a silent member - but couldn't stay quiet after getting to know of this atrocious act!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premsimarvik rocksbewafa

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I dont find any disgusted thing in ds show,neither full of filth of lewd scenes nor crap story.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index