Sasural Simar Ka

I remember the Promo shown few days back ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Suman14

Suman14

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I remember the Promo shown few days back ...One day Haldi then Mehandi and forever in Shaadi ka Bandhan????what happened to this promo which we saw Prem and Simar in the wedding Attire...which was aired in the first week of July,...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chichi9999

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I remember the Promo shown few days back ??" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monachweetie

monachweetie

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Yes even i too confusd and dispntd with new article.i'l definitely quit the shw if it hapns

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chichi9999

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.