Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

sayana and mohit make a good couple agreed?

Posted: 12 years ago
Theyyy love eachother sooo much
i wish they get married
but like mohit said they thts tooo far to think hope they get married in the future
but r they engaged throoo??/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is IPKKND forum so it will be better if we dont bring mohit and sanaya here this forum should have everything connceted to Arnav and khushi or barun and sanaya dont bring any other person here thank you i hope i didnt hurt you 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No one over here minds if Sanaya is with Mohit... infact everybody is happy about it... if she loves the guy than we are happy too...Mohit and Sanaya look great together too... but please don't discuss actors's personal lives and how they choose to live it...before some stupid argument pops up!!

And when the couple decides to take the marital plunge I'm pretty sure they would formally announce it in the media, and on their blog and share their happiness with us!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there marrage is still on 'later if' lest..
Ooolalala thumbnail
yes they are not marrying now first they both need to concentrate on their careers then they will marry
snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loll i think they make a cute couple

but the reason i think noone reallie minds is because barun is already married .
where as if you notice in geet, gurmeet was jusst ina relationship with debina therefore people actually thought of a breakup as a possibility and we all def do mind debina :P

but barun is married, which is an unbreakable bond :P
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowdrop16

loll i think they make a cute couple

but the reason i think noone reallie minds is because barun is already married .
where as if you notice in geet, gurmeet was jusst ina relationship with debina therefore people actually thought of a breakup as a possibility and we all def do mind debina :P

but barun is married, which is an unbreakable bond :P

lolzzz no one is talking about barun marriage here we are just saying this IPKKND forum so only discuss about arnav and khushi or barun and sanaya dont bring barun wife here or sanaya or mohit if you want to discuss about sanaya and mohit then discuss on MJHT forum also dont bring geet here this is not about Gurti sorry if i was being mean
snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loll i was juss saying in general.

Ooolalala thumbnail
yes i am sorry i was being mean sorry
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
How is this related to our forum? Can we keep discussions to Barun.Sanaya/Arnav-Khushi? There isa  MJHT forum to discuss Mohit-Sanaya.