Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sush, Anil & Kareena at the Tajmahal?

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Sush, Anil & Kareena at the Tajmahal?

By IndiaFM News Bureau, February 23rd, 2005 - 0930 hrs IST

When we told Dharmesh Darshan that Bewafaa looked extremely scenic, the director seemed pleased as a punch. "Know what, my film has been shot in some never before locales" he yelped. Yeah, where exactly did he shoot in Canada? An excited Dharmesh tells us, "We shot in Montreal and Quebec which makes Bewafaa the first ever Indian film to be shot there"

What about the portions filmed in India? we ask. "Ah, Delhi dominates the India shoot. My songs have been shot at the beautiful Humanyu's tomb in Delhi." We hear about a metro rail shoot going messy…"I admit it was a bit crazy but that is the case with any outdoor shoot with big stars. People are bound to get excited. But we pulled off a key sequence in the metro train"

He is supposed to have even incorporated the legendary Taj Mahal for a song? "That's right" he smiles. "Yaad…Yaad…Yaad has been picturized with the backdrop of the Taj Mahal. I wanted a feeling of posterity and pathos for the song. Taj was the ideal choice. So I put Kareena, Anil and Sush there and…" 'And shot a piece of immortality' we add. "Yes!" Dharmesh smiles. "It was the occasion of Id when we shot!

jatt di pasand Groupbie
jatt di pasand
jatt di pasand

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the articleSmile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top