Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I have a feeling this person just joined 2 days ago to pick a fight with you Simi (the person I am suspecting never posts anything in your posts Simi), and because most of the forum (except a small group in this person's gang) has come to support you Simi, he will carry on attacking everyone, his id won't be closed...he is really a regular forum member and decided that he doesn't like the peace in the forum and wants to have fun...thereby causing disruption in this manner, this person's characteristics are like Yuks Mr Kalakar none other then Jake-neil. 

They I have said it, lets see if this person's id will be closed. Most likely not. 

(otherwise why would a person join the forum on 26 July 2011 and start patronising regular forum members, the motive is clear to me atleast it is).

Actually Nafisa, I have PM'd this member in regards to their behaviour and have also recieved nothing but hostility as a reply.
I have PM'd a GM in regards to banning the member, but it seems they are busy, so we just have to wait until they reply. They must be busy too.

Until then, just have patience and don't egg the member on. just ignore them

Yuks

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And i think this person is Nafisa deliberately trying to accuse me. I think this matter should be looked into. I wont have false accusation on me. I think Nafisa is doing this purposefully.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

And i think this person is Nafisa deliberately trying to accuse me. I think this matter should be looked into. I wont have false accusation on me. I think Nafisa is doing this purposefully.

Don't try to point the finger at me, this has your work written all over it.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Oh yeah my work.? And care to explain that? Its useless to talk to you? There are ways to catch the person.. Let the DT take care of it.. For your info i have better work to do than be rude to simi.. If i had to create and insult someone i assure you it wont be simi but some more deserving people. Stop accusing without proof.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Gee! The person is from uk. Check it Nafisa. The IP proves it. Now you prove that its not you
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Oh yeah my work.? And care to explain that? Its useless to talk to you? There are ways to catch the person.. Let the DT take care of it.. For your info i have better work to do than be rude to simi.. If i had to create and insult someone i assure you it wont be simi but some more deserving people. Stop accusing without proof.

Also the words you've used here, you have work to do like the rest of us don't that was the argument the person was using, it seems you only have the one argument right Mr Kalakar.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Well i'm in india right now and that person in UK, darling. I can fly like superman. So get better proof than that Ms. Drew
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Gee! The person is from uk. Check it Nafisa. The IP proves it. Now you prove that its not you

I don't have to prove it's not me, I am always commenting on Simi's posts whilst you never go in her posts, fair enough I don't have substantial proof it's you, but I have a hunch it is you...as the saying goes there is no smoke without fire. 

Smoke never entering Simi's posts and previous record of being, how to put this nicely...backbiting. One thing about me if I don't like someone I won't hide it behind any character I will just say it as me myself Nafisa. 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Simi. I think you post are great.

As for this Satyakam person, I think he just wants attention, he also commented on my FF. I think we should just ignore him, he obviously doesn't like the peace on the forum, so lets not give him the attention.

@Nafisa, it doesn't help to accuse Jake because, obviously you have a personal problem with him, he has no reason to make nasty comments on Simi's post or anyone else's for that matter, it obvious this guy is trying to cause disturbance on the forum and you are playing right into his hands.

@Jake calm down, lets not start an argument, we have all managed to get along in the past, it won't help if we start arguing amongst ourselves.

I think its best to let DT deal with this.
Rafeal. thumbnail
I agree with you Shilpa ben. Let then deal with it. But if by any i come to know its Nafisa, then it will be bad!