Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Song that perfectly suits REY

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
guys I think the song that perfectly suits Rey and in my opinion Kriyaansh should have a dance performane in this song.

"Duniya hai mere peeche,... Lekin main tere peehe..., Apna banale Meri Jaan,... haye re main Tere kurbaan"

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20madhurya_chr07cRadiantTreasure-Aicha-sweetshineSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Song that perfectly suits REY" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran102

kiran102

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
haha yehh defo

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
haha i would love to see Rey dancing to that song while he is running after Kria and Kria giving him attitude
that will be sooo funny 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuresweetshineSaRuv.

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Bingo! my mind was sailing in the same imaginations as yours...Kriyaansh are just awesome. Whenever together, they are either cute or hot. I wonder what they eat  ...LOL bad Joke..

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
nice and it does suit our line cutter

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hahaha :P Nice! :P It would fit perfectly!! Lol!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.