Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Anant_lover

Goldie

Anant_lover

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
OK so I know that this wedding was most awaited since it was gonna b grand.Embarrassed
When the show first started it was very slow and quiet unrealistic, I mean how can Simar be a part of CDD and no one even realize it I mean that was the biggest mistake to begin with.Confused

Now she agreed to go to CDD on her Wedding Day Deadand put the reputation of both the famlies at stake, Angryshe simply agreed to go for the audition to save her neck and her family's but now what is she doing going to the audition the same thing infact even worse because now both the familes will be humiliated in front of everyone. Ouch

And now this new article about Simar not reaching on time and Roli taking pherasOuch that's just the biggest Height of Stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCry 

And what about today's precap...Simar was in the middle of a fire...???Confused when it clearly started to rain in today's epi when shse goes to the PCO...???Confused How did she end up in a fire in the middle of a road????????????Shocked

And I thought that the CDD audition venue was just 10 mins away so at the most it should take her 20 mins to reach the place by foot...why so long?Shocked

I'm sry but does anyone understand the logic of the show..?ConfusedOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisriyapoojasmarty22fiddu-bvik rockspiyualkaronitfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Height of Stupidity...!!!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadaan-

Goldie

-Nadaan-

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
i m totally confused... ager phere rouli k hone hain to yah show to gya...!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_lover

anugarg

anugarg

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

YES its a height of stupidity.

In my last comment I did mention that this is a slowest show in the world and someone knocked me down saying that, I dont have the right to hurt emotions of fans of SSK..
I have stopped watching the show but still is curious to know how far these guys can go to fool the audience...
Serials do not have much resemblence with personal life, but this one is just beyond and have crossed all the limits..
Simar is shown as the main lead and heroine of the show, but the character shown (Simar) is not good at all, no girl should do to her parents and would be partner, what she is shown doing in the show??? CHEATING
And Bhuaji says that she is proud of Simar...
If I had a sister, daughter or niece like her, I would have been very disappinted.. She is playing Vilian's role I wuld rather say! (apologies to Simar's fans)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sababehnamusicluvr345-Tanu-sriyapoojafiddu-bvik rocksAnant_loverpiyualkaSuchi-

Suman14

Suman14

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Agree with ur thoguhts  its Height of Stupidity !!!

I think we should come to terms that it is Rashmi SHarma serial so she is known to mess things up..and we shall that in her just previous serial PCKM...never we can forget how Amarpali came back to serial as AtaamaaLOL in the end

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_loverpiyualka

chichi9999

chichi9999

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
If they continue this I am sure it will go off air soon.. and then they can keep playing with fire and rain..

fiddu-bAnant_lover

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I feel as for simar her career is more than her family values which she neglected even on her marriage day... Really ds show is full of hebetude!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocksAnant_loverpiyualka

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute-eyes

i m totally confused... ager phere rouli k hone hain to yah show to gya...!!!!

its already gone. Only by taking phere there marriage completes? Dulha does not put sindoor in dulhan maang? Really its stupid thing which viewers going to watch on monday.

Anant_lovervik rocks

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chichi9999

If they continue this I am sure it will go off air soon.. and then they can keep playing with fire and rain..

ds show can be made more entertaining but director himself not interested in doing anything for it so it going to off air sooner.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.