Veers role

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
reduced to a sad background song.😭 All he has to do from here on is stare into space and a sad song playing BG. Sid can as well come out now and shoot him. No more scope for acting for Veer😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: veechafan123

reduced to a sad background song.😭 All he has to do from here on is stare into space and a sad song playing BG. Sid can as well come out now and shoot him. No more scope for acting for Veer😛

Atleast veer realised his mistake for not trusting Iccha bt Iccha she is so busy in knowing the past of unknown people.I wonder wheter she really loved veer.She always just left him alone bt never realised his worth😡.Everytime its veer who suffers bcoz of her.
Edited by shinybandi - 12 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinybandi

Atleast veer realised his mistake for not trusting Iccha bt Iccha she is so busy in knowing the past of unknown people.I wonder wheter she really loved veer.She always just left him alone bt never realised his worth😡.Everytime its veer who suffers bcoz of her.

Dont like the way CVS show Ichcha getting sucked by everything else around her and just forgetting Veer...Ichcha says Veer is her life and she can not live without him but this has always been contradicted by CVS...

CVS have Ichcha's hand full now with Taps baby, another child today in precap when will CVS show Ichcha realizing she is pregnant...Ichcha has no goal of her own she just goes with what comes her way...so this precap child will be Taps baby love interest after 15 years leap...

Why are CVS bent on showing Veecha separation...one misunderstanding and neither Veer nor Ichcha want to bridge the gap...Ichcha is no longer thinking of Veer just said "Veer koh apnee zindagee seh nakar nahee saktee" and keeps the sindoor and magalsutra on
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ichcha should be awarded the "most dumb, idiotic person of the year" award. She is trusting that Avinash blindly...and has completely forgotten abt Veer. Hadd hoti hai yaar mahaanta ki.  Noy even once does she feel like getting out of a stranger's house and see how Veer is. She doesnt love Veer at all. At least Tapasya was better off with veer. First of all she just leaves leaving no room to fight for herself at the B zoo, then she takes reponsibilty of an unknown baby, then she goes with a starnger and impersonates someone else...Yeh tho Taps se bhi aage nikal rahi hai. Didnt she even once think that once veer finds abt Taps lies he would want her back in his life. She ran like a coward and now not listening to her mother. What kind of a positive lead is she?
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaar both iccha and veer have turned pathetic pathetic, actually is there any justice in this serial, the crime maharani tappu is having a gala time with rathod😡

and  good but dumb ppl like veecha suffer
i have no doubt in my mind now that indian audiences r sadisitic, they like sadnesss, want the leads to suffer
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah very true and I total agree that no more scope of acting for veer...😊
he is fulllyyy worthless I also hope that sid came and shoots veer for shutting of his role... 👍🏼 
sps0114 thumbnail
They keep showing Ichcha taking care of others and being taken up by sorry stories of others she is not at all street smart itneh dhoke khaneh ke baad bhee...why can she not think about herself and why does she never think about Veer and herself...

Really do not understand what kind of protagonist she is absolutely dumb and then she does not listen to damini or anyone just follows her heart...what are cvs trying to show...protagonist can be good but not a fool to buy every story from Avinash

Now with the kid in the precap she will melt further and want to stay and take of the child

Only when she becomes pregnant she will think of Veer...how can she think that Veer will be happy with Taps and baby when Veer said all along she came first for him...yes Veer did not trust her but how can love go away...
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaar both iccha and veer have turned pathetic pathetic, actually is there any justice in this serial, the crime maharani tappu is having a gala time with rathod😡

and  good but dumb ppl like veecha suffer
i have no doubt in my mind now that indian audiences r sadisitic, they like sadnesss, want the leads to suffer

goodness by being dumb...agree with you indian audiences just like leads to cry and thats how TRPs go up this is pathetic how TV world just shows suffering instead of conveying message one should watch out for themselves and be smart and not emotional fools...Ichcha is an emotional fool she never uses her brains...

Ichcha is educated yet she did not report missing child to police what kind of protagonist are cvs showing her to be...Taps love for Veer is greater than Ichcha's love?

CVS have killed Veer's role...made him a looser he is not even looking for her, sitting at home and feeling sorry on a guilt trip