Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

msvpr

msvpr

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
roli marrying prem nnnooo  this is stupid idea if trp ratings are high  u can solve in another way this is disgusted ,plz don"t doing like dis way if u doing like dis iam not watching d sasural simar ka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monachweetiecuty_k

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how could this happen??????????" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anant_lover

Goldie

Anant_lover

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
OMG I know if this happned this is so dumb!!!!!!!!!!

monachweetie

monachweetie

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Yes this is really disgusting!hw could rolli marry prem?no it shd nt happen!plz cv's change ths idea.there r many ways to increase trp's and if u do it instead of raisng trp's it wil totaly fal dwm.i wil stop watchng the shw if ths happens!plz dnt make avika balikavadhu again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A-HappyNew-Mrs.Anant_lover

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I agreed you wit all...but ...my dears..it s TV SHOW...let's enjoy it...ha ha ha ha

monachweetie

monachweetie

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
No hw can we enjoy it?if roli takes pheras then she'l be the wife of prem then it wil be a disgustng twist.iam cant take it just like that becoz ths becme my part of life and i lv ths shw so i dn't want ths type of twist

Forever_in_love

Goldie

Forever_in_love

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
OMG...this is soo stupid.. isn't roli 12 or 15 yrs younger than prem.. this would be sooo stupid.. and DISGUSTING!! 

naaz_khan41

Groupbie

naaz_khan41

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
another balika vadhu in making

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

haha , so another one bites the dust , srsly apart from mb and to an extent bv all other color shows r dishing crap

ssk is a remix of uttaran and bvLOL , and yeah trps will go high as audiences will lap up this faaltu twist.mb which is the best show on colors which is low on trps cos it does not show any cheap twist
if they show the lead marriage so easily then drama kheechenge kaiseLOL
maine mummy se kahaa tha dont have much hopesLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.