the voice hmm but d appearance ufh! im confused!

Posted: 12 years ago

wat is dis? i'll die out of confusion. well did u guys ntice d voice of anjali's hus! totally diff frm shyam's voice rite😲 but if he check d appearance his mouth well dat luks lyk shyam!!! wat is dis cv's? r u tryin to confuse and kill us!😑😑 well we still can think its shyam cz he can also change his voice na! he can speak in diff style in frnt of khushi nd anjali! but hw long can he do dat! i think he is a comedian...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† only dey can change voices! but i believe its none other than shyam cz in sbs dey shwed shyam in blue colour kurta! dat means he'll also cum to temple!πŸ˜‰ so i swear guys it will be shyam. wat do u think! plz tell me. im in gr8 confusion!

Edited by shobrakapooor - 12 years ago
i too spotted that.
He was wearing a stripy shirt and speaking differently but still shyam's mouth!

I dont know what to believe anymore. I'm hoping for anjali's sake, it is someone else and then we can wonder how we got misled and rejoice but then get upset about a possibility of a love triangle.

But i guess hope of him not being shyam is fading quickly and the creep could turn out to be her husband as what CV would like us to believe..
I dont know dear, the lips are exactly like that of shyam, but the arrival in the car and voice made me confused
does naman shah have similar lips?!
its just for creating more and mores suspense  i believe, no use of wondering it will be opened only tommorow
Edited by lwfw - 12 years ago
Yaar kaheen Anjali  ka pati Naman Shaw toh nahi hai???? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by hkhb17

does naman shah have similar lips?!

Yes, quite similar.. which is why I am wondering πŸ˜•
I rather deal with him in a  love triangle than be creeped out because he's anjali's hubby.

I mean, there won't be much of a love triangle issue esp when Khushi loves Arnav not Shaym.

But if he's her hubby.. OMG.. Arnav will never love Khushi.
I'm also confused ya...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
You guys I know right!
I think Cvs are trying to confuse us by u know having two different ppl:)
a body of sham and voice of someone else
I know most of you guys think its Sham cuz was of the lips part:O
why not u guys google NAMAN SHAW 's pics
and there u would find the similair lips:S
I dont know, if u ll guys find it simlair or not
But I HIGHLY DOUBT SHam is anjalis Hubbyy
Edited by neahakhan - 12 years ago