Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Balika Vadhu July 28th 2011

Part I
Anandi is in her room crying and remembering what Bhago said to jagya and the entire family.

The entire family is then shown thinking about what Bhago said.

Jagya remembers what Bhago told him and so does Gauri.

====
Gehna, tells Basant that Anandi is the one that has suffered the most due to their own helplessness. Basant, Sumitra, bhairav everyone is feeling extremely guilty.

Part 2
Gauri asks Jagat to go. She looks hysteric when she slowly pleads jagya to leave.
Jagya explains that when we go to mumbai everything will be all right and not stay here and when we go there we will be so busy that we won;t think about anything. He then goes to make arrangements to leave for Mumbai.

Sumira sees Anandi crying and stares at her with helplessness but unable to face her. Gauri is thinking about Anandi how she refused to leave with her family and all the insults, badhdua that the entire family gave her.

Gauri stands up trying to control her emotions. She seems to be feeling guilty as to what she has done and re thinking but she starts storming out of the room.

She looks into Anandi's room and finds it empty. Then she looks that Anandi is sitting and crying.

part 3
Anandi continues to cry and complain to herself but then she hears Gauri's foot steps and then leaves but Gauri shouts Anandi's name

She slowly comes towards Anandi ( God hurry up I am getting tensed here)
Gauri is staring at Anandi and the entire camera is zooming round and round and round and round and round and round. My head is spinning now.

Gauri tells Anandi that she and jagat are going back now. As a woman I respect you a lot. you have a lot of patience and intelligent girl. If we did not meet under these circumstances we would have been best friends but we unfortunately cannot be good friends , not even that we cannot understand each other. I understand your mother's pain. I can understand that very well because when the same thing happened to me my mother would have felt the same pain.
I understand that you love Jagat a lot and can go to any lengths to get him back and that is why probably why you want to be a doctor. Anandi looks at her shocked and confused.

Gauri looks as if she has found the greatest secret of Anandi (stupid girl)

Sumitra is shown crying over Anandi's plight. Bhairav asks where she is and then leaves towards her to find her.

Gauri says I want to give one advice to you that to win jagat over do not fight this fight. I did not snatch jagat from anyone that he will return. We have accepted each other and become husband and wife. Our relationship is not that has been forced on him and this fact has not changed that I am Jagya's wife. Stop thinking about Jagat and think about your future but only then you will succeed. I know its very hard and if I was in your place  it would have been hard.

She asks Anandi to forget Jagya because he is not only socially my husband even legally he is my husband.

Bhairav asks her to stop!

Precap:
bhairav tells that this relationship has no basis legally or socially

YAY

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxMC4821webkapnash_mashmvatsavandana.bandaruahcirmomsx3niki_pngujaratigirlpragyakumarpratima6AMSTswarajgirsc19sharmilaprasadsaggi80activesonalajaygandhismile365daysrachnadhodi713RashmiSandeepkangna_2010deepasalvansandygupdivadesiranj_mPragya_Mkrsh07anamika00deep153134tvfreaqneteche_ckashevOnly4Dilishhimani88mani86nandrjppratiranicloudzpuniragHeenapslares2005USindira3Desdemonajoa123kripsysingh008nanda_gopaSun-Lovebmm1985ambodidimanggi28nithi07lakshmikrdailyvisitorKamalikaGasyadadapiyushim001yadanu-Swetha-AnjanaYYZAurora.AbhiAniGauri22Picasso9_Nancy_gawkerteri_susanSushaanManeetmushkan_2003TeeyailoveidiotboxvasujaDV_LVRdwscandvILoveDramaWanderbugbablinishapjyopriya_27_23veil_of_rosessanjukta..peg_pionneash08debby_11SushitaLover23anna44KyunkiImafanshivani003sschash91edwardcullen19swethasyam08Sano88ammoosshamilUsman.-Faiza-Roshini1494khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu WU July 28th 2011" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Gah!! A filler episode. I hate when they keep showing the same precap over and over. All this reminiscing and crying is annoying now. The story needs to move on!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathamukundanPragya_Mtvfreaqspatty123Naaz86gckasturisingh008prattskavzzILoveDramaandvAbhiAnibablinishanya_ansaripriya_27_23pjyoshivani003swethasyam08Sano88Suchi-Roshini1494

priya_27_23

IF-Dazzler

priya_27_23

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
gauri jaise battameez aur selfish ladki abhi tak maine nahi dekhiAngry
my hatred is increasing day by day even more than jagatAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunsandygupmamathamukundanWebsietvfreaqsingh008nya_ansaribablinisha

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Ohh…gauri is a doctor and a intelligent girl…..really??

Going to a girl who is in a shattered state and starts own repeated lines and sarcasm in front of her!!Shocked

Aree anandi hi mili thi frustration nikalene k liye??

If u r stressed,go and brust out somewhere else…what the hell she is doing all these in front of anandi!!Kuchh v ho,bang on to anandi!

Gauri's line---I can understand ur pain, if I would in ur place,I would accept this fact that I lost j,now u accept it that j wont come back to u.Shocked

See who is talking!!...gauri understands anandi's pain…joke of the month!Angry

Anandi is the one who 1st accepted the fact is that, j wont come back to her ever and tried infact trying hard to convince this to everyone, she never tried to get back j.

If she wants to become a doc, from where it is concluded that she wants to get him back? In which sense?

Gauri doesn't have any sense or what??

I always tell that , j ko dr kisne banaya…now I am saying gauri ko dr kisne banaya!!

She didn't have slightest common sense or no brain at all!!AngryAngry

Feeling so disgusted right now that….i did like this girl before!!DeadDead

She really deserves what she is getting these days!

waiting for tomorrow...wanna see the dr couple's face when they will no abt their illegal marriage!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepwhatfunsandygupPragya_MtvfreaqgckasturiKamalikaGambodidikavzzgeet138andvILoveDramavasujawoman11AbhiAniPicasso9sanjukta..veil_of_rosesnya_ansaripjyoswethasyam08Suchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Suchi. Though I watch the serial i still like to read updates...Seriously yaar aaj tho camera jyaada heen ghoom raha tha..

I loved Jaggu's dialogue we will go to Mumbai, get busy and forget things..."His one solution to all problem, get out of the problem and disown the problem."

what ever said or done I want:

GAGA are better together, atleast others can live peacefully...

I just wanted A to say one thing after G's bashaan on move on,"dear G don't worry for me. my family will take care of me.Just remember whatever u said for yourself. Because u will need it becoz u r married to J now." mazaa aa jata.Wink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyguptvfreaqgeet138prattsandvwoman11ILoveDramaAbhiAniPicasso9Gauri22pjyonya_ansariswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
so funny to see Gauri lecturing Anandi. All her own questions and insecurities pouring in. She sounds like my 5 year old niece. My niece is very possessive about her white teddy bear and everyday before going to school, she tells her mother that nobody should touch her teddy, that older people should not play with teddies and it's bad to touch other people's things without permission (something that her mom taught her!!) LOLROFL

Arrey Gauri, Anandi is not doing anything to steal your sachha pyaar. Just keep an eye on where your sachha pyar gets his checks fromROFL. And anyway, why do you even bother about Anandi. Even if Anandi tries to seduce your sachha pyar, he will only be loyal to you only, hai na? So why worry? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I am so excited about the precap, can't wait to see the daactar couple go taitai phishhhROFLROFLROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragya_MfervourambodidiKamalikaGvasujaandvILoveDramaAbhiAniPicasso9Gauri22sanjukta..veil_of_rosespjyoswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

cmon gauri was not that bad todayLOLuski kuch advice mein vaise dum to thaLOL

but she assumed everything wrongLOLLOLlo ab bhugto, but i am glad the truth will be out tom

and this time g anger will be fully on jagyaLOLLOLasnd he totally deserves it
anyways did anyone see ds smiling face in the precap, looks like ds will do salsa tomarrowLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepandvGauri22swethasyam08Suchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Kushi tand rakhHug

I was ok with what G said, if she had realised the problem and talked something sane then I would have got heart attackLOLLOLLOL

Gauri thinksif any Girl liked Jaggu and decided to study medicine then she is after her illegal husband...

Kya logic hein GaurijiLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

WebsieKamalikaGILoveDramaGauri22AbhiAniswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top