Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Vishalli

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
i cant belive vashali still. so every time she will mis treat varun and then say she is sorry or feel ashamed after then do it all over again. to the cv of this show heard she was leaving the show hurry up and wrap up her story line because she is just disgusting. mistreating a little child. dont care what dharmesh did you choose to stay married to him and as the old people say you make your bed now lie in it.  dont care fictional or not if was my son father trust me she would have been dealt with worst than how dharmesh  dealt with it. i know he is evil and all but no body have the right to treat your son like he is shit and get away with it. NO BODY.

Edited by babygirl198722 - 28 July 2011 at 8:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27pakhara-sylph-

-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Y did the CVs have to kill madhuri and hand over her kid to vaishuOuch 
It is very wrong on vaishu's part to be treating the poor kid so badly, she is being the perfect step mom.. 
I wud have rather been happy if Varun wasnt shown at all after leap, but showing him this way, ill treated by vaishuThumbs Down

Y are CVs behind all the kids of the showAngry

Sulochana first needs to give bashan to her own daughter about sankaars of how behave with a small kid.. Vaishu is a horrible step momThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index