Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Next in BLF.....

Starryskies Groupbie
Starryskies
Starryskies

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:48am | IP Logged
ECOMODA BOARDROOM

The board meeting is still going on..... Roberto talks about talking to their lawyers to see what the best solution is to save ECOMODA. Armando states that the best thing is to maintain the plan that they have been carrying on atleast for six more months until they finish paying their debts. But Roberto tells him

Roberto- Armando you are the last person who should be giving opinions at this board meeting.

Mario- Excuse me roberto but I agree I think it is the best thing to do.

Roberto- mario we are waiting for you to resign.

Mario- Of course you will have my letter of resignation in ten minutes.

Margarita wants to end the meeting and continue tomorrow, but warns everybody not to let what happened today affect the party tonight for Marcela and Armando. Then Marcela interrupts her and states that there isn't going to be a party. That there is not going to be matrimony.

Hugo- NO----But how is that!

Roberto- Marcela I want to ask you not to mix business with your personal life.

Marcela- He has been betraying me--- he has been playing with my personal life and my intimate life.

Daniel- With everything that has happened of course there is not going to be a wedding!!

Patty barges in announcing that the lunch is ready and it is delicious, everyone tells her that they are not interested in the lunch and to please leave, Marcela asks her to close the door on her way out. Roberto closes the meeting and Margarita asks Marcela to speak to her alone.

Daniel- Roberto I am sorry about everything and please count with me for anything. One more thing (to armando) you will give me everything you lost in all this mess till the last cent.

Hugo- Roberto you should have never left the presidency of ECOMODA especially in hands of this merchachifle! EXCUSE ME

Maria Beatriz- I still don't understand who will send me my monthly checks??

Roberto- We will keep you posted.

She leaves and Gutierrez also. Only armando and his father remain.

Armando- Father--------Father ---I wanted to ask for your forgiveness. I .....

Roberto- Armando I just want to ask you one thing and that is not to talk to me ever again. In less than a year you have managed to throw thirty years of work down the drain. In less than a year you have thrown the most sacred thing for us the friendship between the Valencias and the Mendozas. You have only managed to show that you are stupid and will never grow up. In less than a year you have managed to break a beautiful relationship you had with Marcela. I don't know what you did to that girl but it is easy to imagine. I will never forgive you fof that and also for the horror of having to tell the guests that there is no party that there is no matrimony. One more thing through all of this have you been able to sleep peacefully??

Armando- (crying) No sir and I think that I will never get to sleep again.

Roberto - I know.
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------
We see Betty arriving at her house and all question her about what happened she is sad and crying. Her dad is concerned about whether she left in good terms or not. She of course does not tell them the truth. Catalina phones in and tells Betty that she is waiting for her in the airport and that she needs to hurry up because the plane leaves in one hour.
Betty explains to her parents that she is leaving to Cartagena instead of Miami and her dad asks her with what permission. Doa Julia reminds him that they had already decided that it was the best to let her go and breathe fresh air and see a new place and that Cartagena was much closer than Miami.
Armando enters Betty's office and sits down on her desk and calls Sandra questioning her about how long ago Betty left.
Betty is packing and those dresses are dreadful .... Cata has her work cut out for her. Nico enters her room and asks her if she is not going to tell him how things went. She tells him everything and tell him that she turned don Armando in, she explains that she had to because she heard them talking about sending her far away to Africa after the board meeting was over. She tells him that Armando was a pig till the last minute. She tells him that she herself is down because she left the company on bad terms and will never be able to put Ecomoda as reference on her resume. Armando calls Betty's house and don Hermes answers. He of course tells him that she is there but Betty refuses to talk to him and asks her dad to tell him that she is not there. But he will not lie so Nico does the honors. He tells him that Betty cannot come to the phone because she is real busy and cannot be disturbed by anyone. Armando tells him fine, then please tell her that I am on my way over there to talk to her, Nicolas tells him not to bother and to not waste his time.

Armando - It is my time not yours imbecile.
Don hermes questions his daughter's behavior and she explains that she wants to forget everything of Ecomoda and that today she is starting a new life. Her dad hands her a photo of him and doa Julia and tells her so that she does not forget them. She asks Nico for the taxi and Nico tells her to look at the taxi and points toward don Hermes and her dad tells her that he will be taking her that that is why he has a fine car and they will go to see her of. Betty is going to take her journal but at the last minute decides to leave it. Don Hermes sees this and asks doa Julia what that book was and she tells him that it is the girl's diary. When Nico and Betty leave the room don Hermes makes a run for the book. But our sly doa Julia already expecting of her husband reminds him that they have to leave. Let's go let's go Hermes!!!!!
ECOMODA

Mario asks Armando why?? Why did Betty do this to us??

Armando - Why do you think?? Why do you think Calderon??? Didn't you realize that she read the letter of instructions that you left me?

Mario- Yes but when did she get the letter for how long has she known and why now??

Armanie- I don't know ---- I don't know and what is more she overheard us talking this morning about our decision to send her off to Africa. What better revenge than to unmask us in front of the board.

Mario- What a mess-- what a mess!!! Where are you going now??

Armanie- To look for her. I called her but she didn't want to speak to me.

Mario- and why are you going to look for her???

Armanie- What do you mean why? Do you know what that woman could be thinking? Armando leaves Marcela's office still rubbing the cheek which she slapped. His mother, who is standing by the elevator with Patricia, asks him where he's going. He responds that he doesn't know, but the important thing is that he's leaving, just as the board of directors asked. Margarita tells him that the board's wishes were that he resign but not that he leave the company in such a big mess; he's got to stick around until everything is cleared up, even if he is no longer the president. Upon hearing that Armando's no longer president, Patricia jumps in and questions Armando as to why he's no longer the president and Armando yells back, "Because I got tired of looking at you, Muppet!!!!!!!" Patricia retorts that since he's no longer the president, she doesn't have to put up with his yelling and then leaves for Marcela's office. As Mario comes out to accompany Armando out, Margarita warns them that they have to keep coming to Ecomoda until a new president and new commercial vice president are chosen. Roberto has only agreed to take over the presidency on a temporary basis. Armando assures his mother that he wasn't thinking of leaving the country and, as a matter of fact, he will not rest until Ecomoda fully recuperates and swears by that which is most sacred that they will recuperate everything they lost. As Mario and Armando enter the elevator, Mario asks Armando how things went in Marcela's office. Armando answers that Marcela's got the letter of instruction; Betty handed it over to her. Mario tells him that it was all part of a plan on Betty's part, but Armando answers that it was inevitable anyway. Mario remarks that obviously Betty didn't leave one piece of Armando Mendoza intact and adds, "And what does the genius plan on doing? He's going in search of her." Armando decisively responds as the elevator doors close, "Of course I am."

In Marcela's office, Patty asks for all of the details of what's going on ... why did Betty leave? Why did she cancel the wedding? An emotionally-drained Marcela tells her she doesn't feel like talking about it, but Patricia insists and tells her that that's just too much gossip to pass up and begs for at least a clue. Marcela tells Patricia something which she wasn't expecting to hear: Armando put Ecomoda in Betty's name. An astounded Patricia fans herself nervously and asks if that means that Betty is now Ecomoda's owner and Marcela confirms it. Patricia anxiously reaches for a glass of water on Marcela's desk, takes a sip, and asks for further explanations. Marcela tells Patricia that it's too complicated a story and she will not understand it. Patricia acts insulted and says exactly what we were all expecting her to say, "Marce, yo hice seis semestres de finanzas en la San Marino, claro que voy a entender." :o) However, Marcela angrily quips back that she's not in the mood for explanations. Patricia whines about the unfairness of it all, that Betty now has a company like Ecomoda and, to boot, also a rich boyfriend that gave her yet another company. Marcela disavows Patricia of that notion and informs her that Terra Moda was formed by Beatriz with their money, with their capital, and all Nicols Mora did was to manage the investments. Patricia looks like she is about to begin hyperventilating at the news, reaches for the glass of water again, takes another drink (bigger this time), and asks Marcela if that means that Nicols Mora is not a millionaire. Marcela tells an anguished Patricia (who is now fanning herself with an envelope from Marcela's desk) that Nicols is just another deadbeat, just like Beatriz, and all he did was take advantage of the situation to drive a Mercedes all over town and tell everyone he was the owner of a company when, in fact, he doesn't have a cent to his name. Patricia excuses herself and reaches for the glass of water yet again and takes an even bigger drink this time, almost desperately. Marcela finally asks Patricia what the matter is and Patricia answers that ... she's been raped!! With tears in her eyes, Patricia goes on to tell Marcela that she was swindled and raped ... and worst of all, it was all for free!!! Marcela asks Patricia if she went after Nicols Mora for money, and Patricia indignantly responds that he was only going to lend her money to save her Mercedes. Marcela sarcastically remarks that Patricia pays back her loans so promptly. :o) Even more indignantly, Patricia thanks her for her support and calls Marcela materialistic ... she promises that she will pay her every single cent she owes her. Marcela knows better and replies that she's sure that will only happen when she gets a rich boyfriend to maintain her. At any rate, continues Marcela, why is she complaining that she was raped, did she go to bed with Nicols in order to get the money for the Mercedes? Patricia opens her eyes incredulously and at first answers with a vehement "Noooo!", but she quickly dissolves into tears again and changes it to a yes ... she did it in a moment of weakness, she admits. Marcela asks her if she means financial weakness, and Patricia explains that it was all a coincidence ... the one weakness (sexual, I presume) and the financial weakness overwhelmed her and she gave in. As Marcela remarks how low Patricia has fallen, Margarita walks in and suggests that they begin making the phone calls. Marcela asks Margarita where Armando is, and Margarita informs her that he left and he didn't say where he was going.

Armando parks in front of Betty's house. He anxiously gets out of his car, runs up the sidewalk and starts to ring the doorbell repeatedly.

Betty arrives at the airport to find a worried Cata who tells her that their flight is about to leave. Cata also asks her how things went at Ecomoda and Betty answers with a non-comittal, "Fine". At that, we see Nicols (carrying Betty's suitcase), Don Hermes and Doa Julia arrive. Don Hermes tells Betty that he had them wrap her luggage in plastic because "the devil is mischievous". Betty thanks her and proceeds to make introductions all around. Doa Julia thanks Cata for all of her help, Nicols limits himself to say that he hopes she's heard only good things about him, but Don Hermes, as always, begins an interrogation. He asks Cata why they're going to Cartagena. Cata explains that they're going to a beauty pageant (Miss Colombia), of which she's been put in charge of coordinating events and taking care of special guests. Hermes continues his questioning and asks Cata whether a lot of partying goes on at those events. Cata nods her head and patiently answers that this is Colombia's most important beauty pageant. As Doa Julia puts a hand on his shoulder to try to get Hermes to relent, he goes on to inform Cata that Betty is a very well-educated and sensitive girl ... she doesn't drink and she doesn't go to parties and he wouldn't want her to go astray in Cartagena. Julia is totally embarrassed by Hermes' incessant tirade and asks Cata to please excuse him. Hermes interrupts her and adds that Betty is a homebody, a family type of girl, and he asks Cata to take care of her. With a smile, Cata assures him that she knows the type of person Betty is and will certainly take good care of her. Betty prompts Cata that they must get going (I think she did it to stop her father from starting up again, LOL). Julia hands Betty a bag with food for the plane, gives her her blessing, and hugs her. Betty now turns to her father and says goodbye to him. He hugs her (while she resists) and warns her not to go in the ocean because an animal could bite her, not to talk to any strangers on the plane or in Cartagena, not to drink alcohol, and to make sure that her class, education and upbringing stand out at all times. Betty tells him not to worry and she assures him that she'll call. And the final goodbye belongs to Nicols, who walks up to hug her and advises her to forget everything that happened in Bogot and Ecomoda. Betty tells him that she will try and gives him the same advice in return. Nicols takes out Patricia's picture from his coat pocket and asks Betty if she asked about him ... Betty answers that she didn't dare. With that, Nicols puts the picture back and Betty begins to walk away. Hermes yells after her not to forget to fasten her seat belt, Julia sends her another blessing by making the sign of the cross, and Hermes yells out again that she's taking their heart with her. This said, Hermes and Julia start to cry and hug each other ... their little girl has begun to fly on her own. Nicols consolingly hugs them.

As Betty and Cata walk toward their gate, Betty apologizes for her father, but Cata tells her she understands that her father just loves her a lot and is only being protective. She then asks Betty if she's okay and Betty responds that she is ... she's just afraid of airplanes. :o)

The Pinzn family and Nicols arrive home to find Armando's car parked in front of the house. Hermes walks up and rouses a drowsing Armando.

Hermes -- Hello, Doctor Mendoza.

Armando (exiting his car and shaking hands with Hermes) -- Don Hermes, how are you?

Hermes -- Fine thank you, Doctor. What can I do for you?

Armando -- I'm looking for Betty.

Hermes -- What do you know, our little girl is not here.

Armando -- She's not here? Where is she?

Hermes -- She left Bogot.

Armando (in shock) -- What??? Where did she go??

Nicols -- That's none of your business, you hear?

Armando -- If you'll excuse me, I'm talking to Don Hermes.

Nicols -- No, now you're talking to me, you understand? Don't come looking for her any more, that's the message Betty left for you.

Armando -- Is that right?

Nicols -- Yes, don't come looking for her anymore, understand? Don't waste your time, I've told you twice already.

Hermes (addressing Nicols) -- Just a moment! What's all this aggressiveness towards Doctor Mendoza?

Nicols -- Don't worry, Don Hermes. He doesn't treat people that well either.

Armando -- Don Hermes, what's happening is that I'm looking for Betty urgently. I must talk to her.

Nicols -- Oh, what a stubborn guy! Now you're looking for problems with me [Don Hermes gives him an elbow :o)] and this time you won't catch me off guard.

Hermes (addressing Nicols again) -- Just a moment! Drop that aggressive attitude. The truth is that Betty left instructions that we not tell you where she is if you came looking for her. Now, if you tell me what the urgency is and all that ...

Armando -- Don Hermes, believe me that I would love to explain things to you, but I can't, it's something personal.

Julia -- Doctor, why don't we do something? When she calls us we'll tell her that you came looking for her and tell her to call you, okay?

Armando resignedly nods his head.

Hermes -- If there's a problem, any inconsistency with the reports that she turned in before she handed in her resignation, if there's any doubt about her, doctor, even a minimal one, please trust me and tell me. If she needs to return to give an explanation, please tell me.

Armando (shaking his head sadly) -- No, Mr. Pinzn, look, that's not necessary. I would simply ask you to tell her that I'll be waiting for her call on my cell phone. Thank you and excuse me.

Armando gets in his car, gives the family one last defeated look, and drives away. Hermes comments to Julia that he doesn't like this one bit and asks Nicols why he was so aggressive to Armando. Nicols answers that it's something personal, but Hermes doesn't believe that there can be any personal relationship between don Armando and Nicols. Nicols states again that he has his reasons and says goodbye. Hermes once again tells Julia that he doesn't like this in the least.

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged

This is the edited version of what starryskies has posted. All the names are changed according to jjkn and those characters who are not in jjkn have been deleted. Starryskies i hope u wouldn't mind!Big smile

GULMOHUR BOARDROOM

The board meeting is still going on..... Puru talks about talking to their lawyers to see what the best solution is to save GULMOHUR. Armaan states that the best thing is to maintain the plan that they have been carrying on atleast for six more months until they finish paying their debts. But Puru tells him

Puru- Armaan you are the last person who should be giving opinions at this board meeting.

Raj- Excuse me PuruUncle but I agree I think it is the best thing to do.

Puru- Raj we are waiting for you to resign.

Raj- Of course you will have my letter of resignation in ten minutes.

Ila wants to end the meeting and continue tomorrow, but warns everybody not to let what happened today affect the party tonight for Mallika and Armaan. Then Mallika interrupts her and states that there isn't going to be a party. That there is not going to be matrimony.

Maddy- NO----But how is that!

Puru- Mallika I want to ask you not to mix business with your personal life.

Mallika- He has been betraying me--- he has been playing with my personal life and my intimate life.

Aryan- With everything that has happened of course there is not going to be a wedding!!

Pari barges in announcing that the lunch is ready and it is delicious, everyone tells her that they are not interested in the lunch and to please leave, Mallika asks her to close the door on her way out. Puru closes the meeting and Ila asks Mallika to speak to her alone.

Aryan- Puru uncle I am sorry about everything and please count with me for anything. One more thing (to Armaan) you will give me everything you lost in all this mess till the last cent.

Maddy- Puru you should have never left the presidency of GULMOHUR especially in hands of this merchachifle! EXCUSE ME

Only Armaan and his father remain.

Armaan- Father--------Father ---I wanted to ask for your forgiveness. I .....

Puru- Armaan I just want to ask you one thing and that is not to talk to me ever again. In less than a year you have managed to throw thirty years of work down the drain. In less than a year you have thrown the most sacred thing for us the friendship between the Seths and the Suris. You have only managed to show that you are stupid and will never grow up. In less than a year you have managed to break a beautiful relationship you had with Mallika. I don't know what you did to that girl but it is easy to imagine. I will never forgive you fof that and also for the horror of having to tell the guests that there is no party that there is no matrimony. One more thing through all of this have you been able to sleep peacefully??

Armaan- (crying) No sir and I think that I will never get to sleep again.

Puru - I know.
We see Jassi arriving at her house and all question her about what happened she is sad and crying. Her dad is concerned about whether she left in good terms or not. She of course does not tell them the truth. Nandini phones in and tells Jassi that she is waiting for her in the airport and that she needs to hurry up because the plane leaves in one hour.
Jassi explains to her parents that she is leaving to Mauritious and her dad asks her with what permission. Amrit reminds him that they had already decided that it was the best to let her go and breathe fresh air and see a new place.
Armaan enters Jassi's office and sits down on her desk and calls Bindiya questioning her about how long ago Jassi left.
Jassi is packing and those dresses are dreadful .... Nandini has her work cut out for her. Nandu enters her room and asks her if she is not going to tell him how things went. She tells him everything and tell him that she turned Armaan in, she explains that she had to because she heard them talking about sending her far away after the board meeting was over. She tells him that Armaan was a pig till the last minute. She tells him that she herself is down because she left the company on bad terms and will never be able to put GULMOHUR as reference on her resume. Armaan calls Jassi's house and Billu answers. He of course tells him that she is there but Jassi refuses to talk to him and asks her dad to tell him that she is not there. But he will not lie so Nandu does the honors. He tells him that Jassi cannot come to the phone because she is real busy and cannot be disturbed by anyone. Armaan tells him fine, then please tell her that I am on my way over there to talk to her, Nandu tells him not to bother and to not waste his time.

Armaan - It is my time not yours imbecile.
 Billu questions his daughter's behavior and she explains that she wants to forget everything of GULMOHUR and that today she is starting a new life. Her dad hands her a photo of him and Amrit and tells her so that she does not forget them. She asks Nandu for the taxi and Nandu tells her to look at the taxi and points toward don Billu and her dad tells her that he will be taking her that that is why he has a fine car and they will go to see her of. Jassi is going to take her journal but at the last minute decides to leave it. Billu sees this and asks Amrit what that book was and she tells him that it is the girl's diary. When Nandu and Jassi leave the room Billu makes a run for the book. But our sly Amrit already expecting of her husband reminds him that they have to leave. Let's go let's go Billu!!!!!
GULMOHUR

Raj asks Armaan why?? Why did Jassi do this to us??

Armaan - Why do you think?? Why do you think Raj??? Didn't you realize that she read the letter of instructions that you left me?

Raj- Yes but when did she get the letter for how long has she known and why now??

Armanie- I don't know ---- I don't know and what is more she overheard us talking this morning about our decision to send her off. What better revenge than to unmask us in front of the board.

Raj- What a mess-- what a mess!!! Where are you going now??

Armanie- To look for her. I called her but she didn't want to speak to me.

Raj- and why are you going to look for her???

Armanie- What do you mean why? Do you know what that woman could be thinking? Armaan leaves Mallika's office still rubbing the cheek which she slapped. His mother, who is standing by the elevator with Pari, asks him where he's going. He responds that he doesn't know, but the important thing is that he's leaving, just as the board of directors asked. Ila tells him that the board's wishes were that he resign but not that he leave the company in such a big mess; he's got to stick around until everything is cleared up, even if he is no longer the president. Upon hearing that Armaan's no longer president, Pari jumps in and questions Armaan as to why he's no longer the president and Armaan yells back, "Because I got tired of looking at you, Muppet!!!!!!!" Pari retorts that since he's no longer the president, she doesn't have to put up with his yelling and then leaves for Mallika's office. As Raj comes out to accompany Armaan out, Ila warns them that they have to keep coming to GULMOHUR until a new president and new commercial vice president are chosen. Puru has only agreed to take over the presidency on a temporary basis. Armaan assures his mother that he wasn't thinking of leaving the country and, as a matter of fact, he will not rest until GULMOHUR fully recuperates and swears by that which is most sacred that they will recuperate everything they lost. As Raj and Armaan enter the elevator, Raj asks Armaan how things went in Mallika's office. Armaan answers that Mallika's got the letter of instruction; Jassi handed it over to her. Raj tells him that it was all part of a plan on Jassi's part, but Armaan answers that it was inevitable anyway. Raj remarks that obviously Jassi didn't leave one piece of Armaan Suri intact and adds, "And what does the genius plan on doing? He's going in search of her." Armaan decisively responds as the elevator doors close, "Of course I am."

In Mallika's office, Patty asks for all of the details of what's going on ... why did Jassi leave? Why did she cancel the wedding? An emotionally-drained Mallika tells her she doesn't feel like talking about it, but Pari insists and tells her that that's just too much gossip to pass up and begs for at least a clue. Mallika tells Pari something which she wasn't expecting to hear: Armaan put GULMOHUR in Jassi's name. An astounded Pari fans herself nervously and asks if that means that Jassi is now GULMOHUR's owner and Mallika confirms it. Pari anxiously reaches for a glass of water on Mallika's desk, takes a sip, and asks for further explanations. Mallika tells Pari that it's too complicated a story and she will not understand it. Pari acts insulted .However, Mallika angrily quips back that she's not in the mood for explanations. Pari whines about the unfairness of it all, that Jassi now has a company like GULMOHUR and, to boot, also a rich boyfriend that gave her yet another company. Mallika disavows Pari of that notion and informs her that kohinoor was formed by Jassi with their money, with their capital, and all Nandu did was to manage the investments. Pari looks like she is about to begin hyperventilating at the news, reaches for the glass of water again, takes another drink (bigger this time), and asks Mallika if that means that Nandu is not a millionaire. Mallika tells an anguished Pari (who is now fanning herself with an envelope from Mallika's desk) that Nandu is just another deadbeat, just like Jassi, and all he did was take advantage of the situation to drive a Mercedes all over town and tell everyone he was the owner of a company when, in fact, he doesn't have a cent to his name. Pari excuses herself and reaches for the glass of water yet again and takes an even bigger drink this time, almost desperately. Mallika asks Pari if she went after Nandu for money, and Pari indignantly responds that he was only going to lend her money to save her Mercedes. Mallika sarcastically remarks that Pari pays back her loans so promptly. :o) Even more indignantly, Pari thanks her for her support and calls Mallika materialistic ... she promises that she will pay her every single cent she owes her. Mallika knows better and replies that she's sure that will only happen when she gets a rich boyfriend to maintain her. As Mallika remarks how low Pari has fallen, Ila walks in and suggests that they begin making the phone calls. Mallika asks Ila where Armaan is, and Ila informs her that he left and he didn't say where he was going.

Armaan parks in front of Jassi's house. He anxiously gets out of his car, runs up the sidewalk and starts to ring the doorbell repeatedly.

Jassi arrives at the airport to find a worried Nandini who tells her that their flight is about to leave. Nandini also asks her how things went at GULMOHUR and Jassi answers with a non-comittal, "Fine". At that, we see Nandu (carrying Jassi's suitcase), Billu and Amrit arrive. Billu tells Jassi that he had them wrap her luggage in plastic because "the devil is mischievous". Jassi thanks her and proceeds to make introductions all around. Amrit thanks Nandini for all of her help, Nandu limits himself to say that he hopes she's heard only good things about him, but Don Billu, as always, begins an interrogation. He asks Nandini why they're going to Mauritious. Nandini explains that they're going to a beauty pageant, of which she's been put in charge of coordinating events and taking care of special guests. Billu continues his questioning and asks Nandini whether a lot of partying goes on at those events. Nandini nods her head and patiently answers that this is very  important beauty pageant. As Amrit puts a hand on his shoulder to try to get Billu to relent, he goes on to inform Nandini that Jassi is a very well-educated and sensitive girl ... she doesn't drink and she doesn't go to parties and he wouldn't want her to go astray in Mauritious. Amrit is totally embarrassed by Billu' incessant tirade and asks Nandini to please excuse him. Billu interrupts her and adds that Jassi is a homebody, a family type of girl, and he asks Nandini to take care of her. With a smile, Nandini assures him that she knows the type of person Jassi is and will certainly take good care of her. Jassi prompts Nandini that they must get going (I think she did it to stop her father from starting up again, LOL). Amrit hands Jassi a bag with food for the plane, gives her her blessing, and hugs her. Jassi now turns to her father and says goodbye to him. He hugs her (while she resists) and warns her not to go in the ocean because an animal could bite her, not to talk to any strangers on the plane or in Mauritious, not to drink alcohol, and to make sure that her class, education and upbringing stand out at all times. Jassi tells him not to worry and she assures him that she'll call. And the final goodbye belongs to Nandu, who walks up to hug her and advises her to forget everything that happened in Mumbai and GULMOHUR. Jassi tells him that she will try and gives him the same advice in return. Nandu takes out Pari's picture from his coat pocket and asks Jassi if she asked about him ... Jassi answers that she didn't dare. With that, Nandu puts the picture back and Jassi begins to walk away. Billu yells after her not to forget to fasten her seat belt, Amrit sends her another blessing by making the sign of the cross, and Billu yells out again that she's taking their heart with her. This said, Billu and Amrit start to cry and hug each other ... their little girl has begun to fly on her own. Nandu consolingly hugs them.

As Jassi and Nandini walk toward their gate, Jassi apologizes for her father, but Nandini tells her she understands that her father just loves her a lot and is only being protective. She then asks Jassi if she's okay and Jassi responds that she is ... she's just afraid of airplanes. :o)

The Walia  family and Nandu arrive home to find Armaan's car parked in front of the house. Billu walks up and rouses a drowsing Armaan.

Billu -- Hello, Mr. Suri.

Armaan (exiting his car and shaking hands with Billu) – Uncle , how are you?

Billu -- Fine thank you, Sir. What can I do for you?

Armaan -- I'm looking for Jassi.

Billu -- What do you know, our little girl is not here.

Armaan -- She's not here? Where is she?

Billu -- She left Mumbai.

Armaan (in shock) -- What??? Where did she go??

Nanduls -- That's none of your business, you hear?

Armaan -- If you'll excuse me, I'm talking to uncle.

Nandu -- No, now you're talking to me, you understand? Don't come looking for her any more, that's the message Jassi left for you.

Armaan -- Is that right?

Nandu -- Yes, don't come looking for her anymore, understand? Don't waste your time, I've told you twice already.

Billu (addressing Nandu) -- Just a moment! What's all this aggressiveness towards Mr.Suri?

Nandu -- Don't worry, Uncle. He doesn't treat people that well either.

Armaan -- Uncle, what's happening is that I'm looking for Jassi urgently. I must talk to her.

Nandu -- Oh, what a stubborn guy! Now you're looking for problems with me [Billu gives him an elbow :o)] and this time you won't catch me off guard.

Billu (addressing Nandu again) -- Just a moment! Drop that aggressive attitude. The truth is that Jassi left instructions that we not tell you where she is if you came looking for her. Now, if you tell me what the urgency is and all that ...

Armaan -- Uncle, believe me that I would love to explain things to you, but I can't, it's something personal.

Amrit -- Sir, why don't we do something? When she calls us we'll tell her that you came looking for her and tell her to call you, okay?

Armaan resignedly nods his head.

Billu -- If there's a problem, any inconsistency with the reports that she turned in before she handed in her resignation, if there's any doubt about her, Sir, even a minimal one, please trust me and tell me. If she needs to return to give an explanation, please tell me.

Armaan (shaking his head sadly) -- No, Mr. Walia, look, that's not necessary. I would simply ask you to tell her that I'll be waiting for her call on my cell phone. Thank you and excuse me.

Armaan gets in his car, gives the family one last defeated look, and drives away. Billu comments to Amrit that he doesn't like this one bit and asks Nandu why he was so aggressive to Armaan. Nandu answers that it's something personal, but Billu doesn't believe that there can be any personal relationship between don Armaan and Nandu. Nandu states again that he has his reasons and says goodbye. Billu once again tells Amrit that he doesn't like this in the least.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
thanks u guys!!!
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys. Seems like they are following the BLF script exactly.
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
wow.. all excited to watch JJKN next week...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top