Harry Potter

India-Forums

the last will by fred weasley!

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

The Last Will and Testament of Fred Weasley

With the war and everything… You just never know, So I thought… Just in case. Here goes.

Assuming George is still alive, you take my entire estate (which I assume is mostly nothing except 3 galleons and a sickle) unless I have children or a wife, in that case…. Sorry George. Oh and if I do not have children or a wife or if George isn't alive I leave my entire estate, and assuming this has worked out in a way that I have the power to do this, Weasley's Wizarding Wheazes to Ginevra Molly Weasley, because I know that she will keep the shop in capable hands. Won't you, Ginny?

Now to burying me and stuff. First of all, my coffin better be awesome, and make sure I'm buried in a nametag that says "George" so that even in death Mum will not be able to tell us apart. I want a fifteen minute wake in which you all talk as quickly as possible about how amazing and terrific I was and how much you'll miss me. Then I want you to throw a giant party in my honor. Let the firewhiskey flow, my friends!

And mourning and stuff…. Yeah, I want you guys to miss me, but seriously move on with your lives. Remember me and all, but don't worry if you forget me sometimes because you all will at one point or another, but don't wallow or mope. Celebrate that it happened, don't cry because it's over. "It," is my life, by the way.

To George- I solemnly COMMAND you to use my death to pick up girls.

"You know, I used to have a twin… but he died. I'm still pretty broken up about it." I know for a fact that it works, because I used it a few times while I was alive… apologies.

To Mum and Dad- Thank you for everything you did for me while I was alive. Now that I'm gone, I want you to know that I love you. So much.

And to Ginny, Ron, Percy, Bill, George, and Charlie- you guys are the best friends I ever had. Mention me at your weddings, when you make new friends, and during arrest.

To Harry Potter- Thank you so much for the WWW startup. Thankyou for everything else, too. Treat Ginny right.

To Hermione Granger- RON LOVES HERMIONE RON LOVES HERMIONE…. Sorry, Mates, It had to be put in writing somewhere.

To Nymphadora Tonks- I'm sorry I died before you could tell me how you feel about me…

Well, and I mean this literally, I'll see you on the flipside. Have fun living!

guys do read it and comment! i found this and loved it soo much ! it brought tears to my eyes!
its very well written! do read and comment and like!Smile

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Leo92kanu_nvlkhAnu_malusulijmaliyanasahir99lov_in_d_airBlushhhhgendaphoolpnNupsdipsLimoBhavanabHeartEmWatson-Jailbait--Sky-Cutecjqt4everLeadNitrateOLGNESMehar23SunriseGreenChand_Nisweety_crazedRehanismaway_from_TVdazzlingfloraabavitwilaareeba_blossomSumi_162710leeseunggilovecityoflightstiny15-PhoenixD--RegalVintage--Faiza--BlueEyes-herms_angelcoolpratzShru77bookworm-ALS--Tarantallegra

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
shit man!
its soo beautifully written..:) awww i cannot decide whether to laugh or cry :( :) its soo adorably written!
no words excpet one- RESPECT!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpn_Jiya_-GredForge-tiny15

_Jiya_ Goldie
_Jiya_
_Jiya_

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
really sumwere i felt like crying nd sumwere like laughing but it was really heart touchin

''Now to burying me and stuff. First of all, my coffin better be awesome, and make sure I'm buried in a nametag that says "George" so that even in death Mum will not be able to tell us apart. I want a fifteen minute wake in which you all talk as quickly as possible about how amazing and terrific I was and how much you'll miss me. Then I want you to throw a giant party in my honor. Let the firewhiskey flow, my friends!

And mourning and stuff'. Yeah, I want you guys to miss me, but seriously move on with your lives. Remember me and all, but don't worry if you forget me sometimes because you all will at one point or another, but don't wallow or mope. Celebrate that it happened, don't cry because it's over. "It," is my life, by the way.

To George- I solemnly COMMAND you to use my death to pick up girls.

"You know, I used to have a twin' but he died. I'm still pretty broken up about it." I know for a fact that it works, because I used it a few times while I was alive' apologies."

this was the best part.

Edited by _Jiya_ - 29 July 2011 at 9:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GredForge-

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
very well written... the character that made me cry after their death is definitely fred! i wud have cried even more if they had more parts. bcos i cannot tolerate fred n george separated :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdips-GredForge-

-BlueEyes- IF-Sizzlerz
-BlueEyes-
-BlueEyes-

Eccentric CC Captain

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Awww!! fred & George have been sooo great yaar.. I never wanted anyone of them to die! but.. well.. Fred died..
And About this Will.. Its just soo AMAZING! Love It!

Thanks for sharing!

-GredForge-

Nupsdips Senior Member
Nupsdips
Nupsdips

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Beautiful...Cry..btw where did you find it...

-GredForge-

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Its beautifully written and touching tooo...
Love FredHeart

-GredForge-

rv_annie Goldie
rv_annie
rv_annie

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
nice one

-GredForge-

Go to top