MIHIRAH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi everyone, im mihirah, ive just joined the forum, and would like to make friends. i watch all serials and am very interested in astitva and kkavyanjali, i love kareena too, but i like asitva alot. im from uk and recognised all the places they did shooting in.

im hoping to make friends here on the forum

thanks and chat soon πŸ˜›

Mihirah πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I caught you, you are Aleeza. Stop this nonsense.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

sree r u sure?πŸ˜•

Mihirah,if u really are Aleeza,then u don't need to be.U r welcome as Aleeza.

But if u truly r Mihirah,whether u like AStitva or not,you are most welcome.

We would love to be ur friends.

MIHIRAH thumbnail

minnie im very upset that ive been called aleezah, ive read whats been going on, and all i cud say is that everyone is entitled to an opinion she is and you all are, why dont you guys just leave it at that, and not feel im aleezah, please be fair as im newbie here!

😭 Mihirah

xxx

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Mihirah..

If you are not aleeza..then why worry...well we do have some proof about what we say...If sree said that, she has a valid point and she has a proof their...she is not baseless.

if you are not aleeza...then don't worry about it. We welcome everyone here to have a nice debate and you too are welcome.

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Hey! This aint good. If Mihirah and Aleeza were the same person, how does it matter? I am sorry but I feel the mods have to just concentrate on content and not worry about who is posting under what name.
MIHIRAH thumbnail

πŸ€—thanks tisha i agree with u why all this fighting?

it would be nice if we are all friends etc...πŸ˜› so heres an extending hand from me... i like kkayanjali, does any1 like that serial here it looks good

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mihirah, if you are really not Aleeza, i welcome you to this great forum. Have a nice time. I owe an apology to you bcos I called you Aleeza.

Bye see you later in the forum

Sree