Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

People got tired of seeing Akki-Kat together: Deep - Page 7

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

yeah i dont understand why hes so upset with Sonam... compared to Deepika shes didnt even say anything that bad! i guess he was really offended about her stylist comment!

this one article i saw said Sonam-Ranbir's deep love cant get them to forgive each other or something like that... πŸ˜•

anyways Deepika just creates controversy when her movies coming out... nothing new!

But, these "we are now best buds", "we are doing a movie together", "we are beyond the reach of this zaalim duniya" comments are all coming from Deepika. Has anyone heard Ranbir ever speak of " Oh.. Deepu and I are now as hunky-dory as never before"? All I've heard from his mouth regarding Deepika is that she shouldn't have behaved so crassly on KWK and talked to him directly. I don't think a chance meeting at a film screening constitutes a rekindling of old friendship.
 I am half-sure that this new-found camaraderie is all a figment of Deepika's rabid, fertile, pining imagination or just a ploy to sell her latest movie.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I want to add to your last line Relda: he's recently had a good box office run while Deepika hasn't...she probably wants to make sure that she can still have him as her costar just to increase her odds that her future films are hits too

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
^ yeah thats true! Deepika hypes that RK and her are still friends etc etc... but i remember seeing an interview of Ranbir or maybe it was even India's most desirable...idk. and he said that he talks to Deepika and is ok with her but not sonam! ill try and find the video!  
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Relda

But, these "we are now best buds", "we are doing a movie together", "we are beyond the reach of this zaalim duniya" comments are all coming from Deepika. Has anyone heard Ranbir ever speak of " Oh.. Deepu and I are now as hunky-dory as never before"? All I've heard from his mouth regarding Deepika is that she shouldn't have behaved so crassly on KWK and talked to him directly. I don't think a chance meeting at a film screening constitutes a rekindling of old friendship.
 I am half-sure that this new-found camaraderie is all a figment of Deepika's rabid, fertile, pining imagination or just a ploy to sell her latest movie.

I think the above two posters are referring to the interview where Ranbir said that he still respects DP & thinks she is a great girl and added that he had 'nothing to say about' Sonam. So, you know.

DP needs Ranbir for publicity & he doesn't. But, he isn't completely innocent in this. He does praise her from time to time.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree with Deepika. what did people see in Akki- Kat in the first place? I dont like this whole jodi jodi crap. people should do movies b/c they are good not but of jodi. lame. lame. lame. 
BollyPC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AppleBlossom

I think the above two posters are referring to the interview where Ranbir said that he still respects DP & thinks she is a great girl and added that he had 'nothing to say about' Sonam. So, you know.

DP needs Ranbir for publicity & he doesn't. But, he isn't completely innocent in this. He does praise her from time to time.

yup! thats the interview i saw! RK praised Deepika but sounded bitter against Sonam! πŸ˜•
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

You know Ranbir's the better person if he's willing to work with his ex-girlfriend who humiliated him in public just so she can have a hit again

bang on!

Edited by Shona93 - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

i dont think hes ready to work with her! Kat's in Ayan's next not Deepika!

... and if he was the one who ruined the relationship he may be feeling guilty! or he wants to clean his image and work with Deepika so it looks like all is well and theyre still friends!

giving Deepika a hit is probably not a priority for him!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There's a difference. Akki Kat actually had good chemistry going. Something about them worked.

Deepika is kiddin herself if she thinks that she makes a good pair wiht Saif.
The oh so common misconception that if a film is a hit, that means the jodi has chemistry.

The reason that LAK worked was because of three reasons:

1) The fact that it was the FIRST big budget film to release after a 6 month strike.

2) And second, becuase the trailer splashed "Makers of Jab We Met" across the screen

3) Great music.

cinema-goer thumbnail
Since when did Saif-Dp become a HIT pair? I dont think she should  talk about it with one film wonder..ANd people in glass houses should nt throw stones...Having her next films mostly with saif she is putting doubts about a pair repeating themselves..doesnt she kno she is not making her case at alll...if at all she should talk about how pairs work not the opposite.
Both dp and Rk will do anything to promote their movies..He can give most diplomatic ansewers if he thinks it will rise his image in public...She will do anything to keep herself in lime light..so i guess he will not mind her yapping their freind"sip" as he can do the same if media poses a question abt herEdited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago