Bakwas serial-SSK (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SophiaQ

SophiaQ

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Obviously, the article is right, because Simar didn't get there in time.  I'm done with this show.  Sick concept and horrible way to make Avika the lead instead.  She's a child with a unibrow.  I don't want to see her as the lead.  She's a kid

Anyways, will wait and watch the wedding episodes and if this is true...finished.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bakwas serial-SSK (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chichi9999

chichi9999

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I am sure this serial will go off air soon.. as colour will not like to have such boring and bakwaas show going on and on.. 

Ans Roli is just a kid how can she marry prem and no one will come to know.. even if they have Veil on Roli , Prem will come to know when he will Fill her maang ot put mangalsutra.. and if that happens then CV of this serial thinks audience are fools . I am sure they are done.. and finished... soon...

Who like to watch such stupid shows ..when there are many good shows..

Edited by chichi9999 - 28 July 2011 at 10:11pm

niketan

niketan

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hi

I enjoy this SSK, The whole story is aout simar, they can twist it by bringing simar in time and not get roli to do the fera yar.  I am just diappointed.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Its not kind of boring show but entertaining one. We watch it just to get amused not for what happening and what not? If u heed to other shows of colors as ltl and uttaran,these both are kind of boring and rubbish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.